Zzzzz is the 25th episode of Alphablocks Series 1.
Z wants to march but needs a nap - and soon he's doing both at the same time!
Z marches past N, A, and P, fast asleep. He shouts to them, "Alphablocks! Atten-shun!" They wake up...
...and begin to nap again. Then Z falls asleep and ends up in his dream. He holds hands with digraph OO...
...and a zoo appears. M joins in with them.
The zoo turns into a race track and they start zooming. B plays bass on a cloud. OO and M bump into her.
Fireworks start flying and booming, and the dream ends. Z tells himself to stop sleeping. He marches again and takes a nap.
Another dream shows two Z's, who stick together. F and I join in.
Fizz bubbles appear. B, U, and G ride a bug. G jumps off while B and U hold hands with ZZ.
Disguised as bees, they buzz around. The dream stops when an alarm clock appears and beeps in Z's. Z marches again, but this time, N gives up. Z joins in with A and P and takes a nap with them.
They sound it out in their sleep, but lightning wakes them up. I joins in, too.
A zipper appears. S, N, OO, and Silent E come out and hold hands with Z.
They start to snooze.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Z (dream and real)
- N (real)
- A (real)
- P (real)
- O (dream and real)
- M (dream)
- B (dream)
- F (dream)
- I (dream and real)
- U (dream)
- G (dream)
- S (real)
- Magic E (real)
- OO (dream and real)
- ZZ (dream)
- Nap (real)
- Zoo (dream)
- Zoom (dream)
- Boom (dream)
- Fizz (dream)
- Bug (dream) (stealth word)
- Buzz (dream)
- Zap (real)
- Zip (real)
- Snooze (real)
- This is the first appearance of digraph ZZ.
- C, D, E (Normal), H, J, K, L, Q, R, T, V, W, X, and Y are absent in this episode.
- A, M, N, P, S, U, and ZZ only say their sound in this episode.
- B, F, G, M, and U only appear in dreams.
- E (Normal) is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.
- This is the final appearance of Magic E.
- O stays doubled and stuck together as digraph OO in this episode.
- When B, U, and ZZ are disguised as bees, U's glasses are hard to see.
- This is the only all-vowel episode where E stays as Magic E.
- It's hard to see, but I is actually, for a really short split second, actually really going so fast, that it looks like I popped out of nowhere.
- According to the alarm clock, Z wakes up at 12:34 AM (00:34 in 24 hour notation).
- Z: Nap? There's no time to nap. Zzzzzzz...
- M: Mmmmmm-mmm!
- G: Geronimo!
- B: Brilliant! Oh, bother!