Zero is an episode of Numberblocks Season 3. (S3E5)
When there’s nothing there to count and none is the amount, nobody does it better than 0.
One, Two and Three are having three block cakes. Three eats the yellow cake, Two eats the orange cake, and One eats the red cake. After the cakes are gone, she wonders what one less than one is. She only has one way to find out. She finds a rope and goes in the tin and asks Two and Three how many blocks are in the tin. One block. Two and Three pull her.Zero appears! Two and Three are surprised that they've never seen a Numberblock with no blocks, because Zero is Zero, of course! Zero sings about things that come in zeroes, or nothing at all. Midway through the song, Zero makes all the world disappear and the Numberblocks are nowhere. One returns the world, but Zero can hardly be found anywhere... except the cake tin. The song continues until it ends.
- Song: You've Got Zero
- This song is Nicholas Machado Secret 3's favorite song in Numberblocks.
- This episode marks Zero's debut in the show.
- The Flapjack Snaffler returns in this episode.
- Three is the biggest Numberblock in this episode which means the numberblocks bigger than Three (Four, Five...) are absent in this episode.
- This is the final episode airing in September 2018. The next episode airing in the first day of October 2018.
- Just like real life, 0 was the last digit discovered.
- This is the last episode with the High Five! intro.
Videos On YouTube