0 has a black number 0 on top of her and has a foxy red mouth. Due to being number zero, Zero lacks any blocks, arms, legs, and eyes.
Episodes in bold indicate that she plays a major role in that episode.
- Zero (debut)
- Fifteen's Minute of Fame
- On Your Head
- Thirty's Big Top
- Land of the Giants
- The Big One
- One Hundred
- More to Explore
- Now You See Us
- One Giant Step Squad
- What If?
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- About Time
Total Appearances: 14
- 0's quote ("And nothing more!") is a reference to 10's description of 0 during Season 2 (specifically the lyrics "I'm one ten and nothing more").
- 0 is the first, and so far, the only character to have no eyes.
- 0 is the only Numberblock who cannot shapeshift at all. While 1 cannot even make an arrangement, she can shapeshift, as seen in Hiccups.
- 0 has the longest streak of absence, being absent for 25 episodes in a row between Zero and Fifteen's Minute of Fame.
- This may be because episodes with 0 are either too simplistic and/or cannot be done due to the Level.
- 0 is the only Numberblock completely absent from one series (or two seasons).
- 0 can grab and hold objects without use of any hands, as the objects just float next to her.
- This means that 0 is the only Numberblock with Telekinesis.
- 0 was thought to be male for a certain amount of time, until it was revealed that she is female.
- Interestingly, 0's proper debut episode is a Red Level episode in Season 3, while the debut episode for a 0 is an Orange Level episode in Season 2.
- She is the eleventh number to appear in Numberblocks, with the first ten being 1-10.
- The digit 0 was introduced before Zero's debut, since Ten debuted earlier in Season 2. Plus, Ten says that she's one ten and nothing more, indicating her zero.