Z is the 26th and final letter in the Alphablocks Gang. Z is voiced by David Holt.
Z is somewhat of a soldier, but also likes to sleep often.
Z is an elder-like Alphablock who can sleep almost anywhere.
Z is green with silvery-white eyebrows and beard and wears a badge on the right side of his chest. Sometimes he sports a walking stick.
Some prototypes of Z include either having a different color, no facial hair or beard, wearing pajamas, or a superhero.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Bee (sound only)
- Party (cameo)
- Cha Cha Cha
- Fox (sound only)
- Box (cameo)
- On (sound only)
- Band Together
- The Wonderful Wizard of Az
- Letters to Santa
- Making Friends
- Crossover (latest appearance)
- Since Alphablocks aired in the UK, Z's name is pronounced "zed". But if America would air the show, then Z's name would be pronounced "zee".
- When someone is referring to Z, they usually say "Zed".
- He seldom appears on the show because Z is the least frequently used letter in English.
- He is the oldest Alphablock.