Y is the 25th letter in the Alphablocks Gang.
"Y says yes, yippee and YAY!"
Y is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth in the UK.
He is a light yellow block with a lowercase letter 'y' in his 'head'. He appears to have a tiny curl of hair sticking out from the top, and freckles on his cheeks. He is a semivowel (a vowel that is a consonant).
Despite his young age, he will never give up in getting what he wants, not unlike a typical toddler. In Why, he wanted to join the vowel ensemble with a musical number.
Y's best friend is W. W is male.
Y's sidekick is M because they are best buddies to each other.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Bee (cameo)
- Key (sound only) (no solo lines)
- Cha Cha Cha (cameo)
- Fox (sound only) (long "e")
- Map (no words)
- On (sound only)
- Champ (sound only)
- Birthday Girl (no solo lines)
- Cowboy (last appearance)
- Y's lowercase shape makes the "u" sound in Cyrillic languages.
- He is a light yellow block.
- In the US version, he is voiced by (insert name here)
- In the UK version, he is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth.
- He looks young because he is the youngest letter in the alphabet gang.
- Y is sometimes not a vowel because he is consonants with B, C, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, and Z. Some moments he does.
- Y gets stripes sometimes, mostly when connecting with other Alphablocks.