Wish is a Season 3 episode.
The episode begins with G whispering her wish to the ground and watering it. U walks by, and G says her wish came true; it was to have someone to play with. Then she gets U to make a wish. G suggests for him a great big blue flower that looks a lot like him. U whispers the requested wish and G waters it. Nothing has happened yet. G starts growing her hair, and then out grows a great big plant, which catches G's watering can on its leaf. G sees this, but there's no blue flower yet. U points to G watering can on the high leaf. They have to get it back.
It doesn't work at all. The duo call H, B, R, J, M, T, and D for help.
What will they do?
- DUG - D, U, and G are underground.
- HUG - H, U, and G hug the plant, but it grows some more.
- JUG - A jug pours some water, making the plant grow some more.
- MUG - A mug is about to rescue the can, but instead grows the plant some more.
- RUG - The rug isn't a flying rug.
- TUG - T, U, and G tug onto a leaf.
- BUG (star word) - B, U, and G ride a bug to the leaf where G grabs the can. U still hasn't got his wish, but it's at the top of the plant! A big blue flower opens, and put on glasses. B, U, and G believe wishes do come true!
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Ug (nonsense word)
- Hug (game only)
- Dug (game only)
- Mug (game only)
- Total words: 8
- A, C, E, F, I, K, L, N, O, P, Q, S, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- T only says his sound in this episode.
- Another common "-ug" word family word is PUG, but P doesn't appear in this episode.
- The nonsense word UG is:
- The title of a 2001 children's book by Raymond Briggs.
- Short for some universitiy names (ex. University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA).
- An abbreviation for Universal Geneve, a Swiss luxury watch company.
- An abbreviation for user guide.
- A 2-letter abbreviation for the African country Uganda.