Win is the third episode of Series 3 of Alphablocks. This is the 55th episode in the series overall.
Alphablock I really, really wants to win the extreme vowel race: everyone else is hopping, riding, driving or flying - but can she do it on her own?
X hosts the vowel race. I wants to win. Ready! Steady! GO! And they're off! A is slowing down.
A rides a van. U tries to catch up.
U rides a bus. O tries to catch up.
O bounces on a big ball. E tries to catch up.
E rides a red car. I still wants to win. N scolds to her that she can't do it herself. O is still bouncing. He got out of control and when it approached F and G, he lost grip out of that big ball.
Fog appears. The vowels can't see! When the fog clears and then U is dizzy approaching M and D...
...E's car stops the mud. E and U run on foot, while I still wants to win.
A tap appears. U doesn't want to get his shoes wet.
U rides a bug. O can clean up with a...
A mop appears. It cleans the tapwater. Meanwhile...
E rides a hen. I still wants to win. But she can't!
How will the other Alphablocks help?
”I will win, with a…”
- BIN - I wants to win in a bin. She jumps in, but she is covered with trash.
- DIN - D, I, and N play a loud din. But it doesn't help I win.
- FIN - I rides a dolphin. But she can't win like that.
- PIN - I holds a balloon. A pin pops it, and I flies with the balloon deflating. But she can't win.
- TIN - I wants to win in a tin. But the tin pours out peas.
- WIN (star word) - I can finally win. When she reaches the finish line, X and the other vowels give her an award.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Bin (game only)
- Tin (game only)
- Pin (game only)