Van is the 14th episode of Alphablocks Series 2.
J is convinced she's a jaybird - but she just can't seem to fly. V makes a van and soon they are on a musical road trip to find the friends who can help J reach for the sky.
J wants to fly. V goes very fast. N doesn't think J can fly. A drops in.
A van appears to take J to find someone to help her fly. V and A come along, but N refuses. First they stop at O and G. J asks them if they can help J fly.
J, O, and G go for a jog, but it's not flying. I comes by.
J, I, and G dance a jig, but it's not flying either. They bump into U.
J, U, and G end up in a jug. The jug flips over and out they come. J flaps her arms on the way out, but doesn't fly. Next, the van stops at E and T. J doesn't want to ask them if they can help her fly, but V manages.
V is a vet. He brings J next to E and T.
A jet appears. A, E, J, and T jump aboard as V races them. The jet flies to the sunset as the episode ends.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Song: A Way For J to Fly
- Total words: 6
- B, C, D, F, H, K, L, M, P, Q, R, S, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- E, G, and I only say their sound in this episode.
- U says "Unbelievable! Who turned the lights off?" again in the previous episode Glow.
- In the game version, when you click on the words, they stay mute.
- "Hey, Jay!" would later be reused in Arifmetix's fanmade series, NumberFanagram.
- This is the only episode that starts with V.