- They have a 21 Numberling.
- "Twenty One" is not a new name to describe a number, just two
- This explains how teen numbers are different, they have new
- This would mean that the next "new" character would be Thirty.
- This explains how teen numbers are different, they have new names.
- It's not the face or limbs that matter, just blocks. 21 has 21
- If you look at someone like Eight, he is 5 blocks and 3 blocks more. But he is also 4 plus 4, etc. It's the blocks that count (pun intended)
- Their name was mentioned multiple times in the episode.
- They were created by 7x3, which = 21.
thank you for reading.Read more >
hewo! I have re-implemented an old code that people ignored a few months ago. I call it "Left to Right code". It is for alternatively describing shapes that have longer "Top-to-Bottom" codes.
- \ means go right a layer
- U means all blocks are higher.
- L means all blocks are lower.
- CL and CU mean they are near the center but are higher/lower.
- [o] is for skip
This is a Sixteen shape.
This code is based on columns going L-R, so look at the leftmost column. 5 blocks.5
The next one has 5 too, and skipping right means you add a "\"5\5
The next column ALSO has 5.
There are 3 columns of 5, this can be simplified to 3x5.
There is one block left at the bottom.
In T-B code, it would be 3x4L+4. 3x5\1 saves just that little bit of time. It is more useful for sha…
Read more >
HULLOE I GUESSS
Recently I've noticed something about the Arrangements page.
There are, of course, the arrangements of the Numberblocks. But there are also arrangements that require
PRECISE timing, such as the picture to the left. According to TSRITW it doesn't matter because we lacked new arrangements for a while, so I left it alone.
After a while, I saw a FLIPPED image of Four, which is pretty desperate, considering Four would probably make this arrangement in a later episode.
Then I noticed this!
Last time I checked, The Numberblocks weren't made out of PAPER.
I also saw this. So they became desperate enough to actually EDIT the photos?!
THE SHOW ISN'T OVER, YOU'LL HAVE YOUR NEW ARRANGEMENTS!!!
Yes. We apparently must retrieve ALL 36,…
Read more >