- They have a 21 Numberling.
- "Twenty One" is not a new name to describe a number, just two
- This explains how teen numbers are different, they have new
- This would mean that the next "new" character would be Thirty.
- This explains how teen numbers are different, they have new names.
- It's not the face or limbs that matter, just blocks. 21 has 21
- If you look at someone like Eight, he is 5 blocks and 3 blocks more. But he is also 4 plus 4, etc. It's the blocks that count (pun intended)
- Their name was mentioned multiple times in the episode.
- They were created by 7x3, which = 21.
thank you for reading.
hewo! I have re-implemented an old code that people ignored a few months ago. I call it "Left to Right code". It is for alternatively describing shapes that have longer "Top-to-Bottom" codes.
- \ means go right a layer
- U means all blocks are higher.
- L means all blocks are lower.
- CL and CU mean they are near the center but are higher/lower.
- [o] is for skip
This is a Sixteen shape.
This code is based on columns going L-R, so look at the leftmost column. 5 blocks.5
The next one has 5 too, and skipping right means you add a "\"5\5
The next column ALSO has 5.
There are 3 columns of 5, this can be simplified to 3x5.
There is one block left at the bottom.
In T-B code, it would be 3x4L+4. 3x5\1 saves just that little bit of time. It is more useful for sha…
- 1 6-10
- 2 11-20
- 3 21-30
- 4 31-40
- 5 41-50
- 6 51-60
- 7 61-70
- 8 71-80
- 9 81-90
- 10 91-100
- 11 BONUS
After a long Radical hiatus, I'm happy to present to you, 2 NEW RADICALS!