|Did I mention I was big?
My name is Punchcar63, aka Gabe Sotillo/Guy Smiley, and I am a fan of Numberblocks! Mister Smiley at your service. My favorite color is blue.
The contents box show my projects of Numberblocks! My rainbow goes red and orange and yellow and green. Light Blue, Dark Blue (Favorite color) and Purple.
- 1 Fanmade Alphablocks
- 2 My Prototype Numberblocks
- 3 Fanmade Numberblocks
- 4 Alter Egos
- 5 The Numberpuffs
- 6 The Numberblocks according to...
- 7 Square Numberblock Divisions
- 8 10 times Square Numberblock Divisions
- 9 Multiples of Square Root Alter Egos
- 10 Factor trees
- 11 Radical Numberblocks
- 12 Number-base-blocks
- 13 My way of Colorblocks
- 14 My way of Shapesblock
- 15 User's Favorites
- 16 Trivia
- 17 Errors
- 18 My Numberart
- 19 My Alpha art
- 20 Color Blocks
- 21 Shape Blocks
- 22 Info on my numbertoads
- 23 Animations
- 24 Coming soon:
- 25 My New Learningblocks Coming Soon
- 26 Fanmade Prime Numberblocks
- 27 Features on my own Numberblocks
- 27.1 Multi-eyed Numberblocks
- 27.2 Multi-limbed Numberblocks
- 27.3 Eye shapes
- 27.4 Plain button shapes
- 27.5 Skip-counting buttons
- 27.6 Top-of-head features
- 27.7 Records
- 28 My own unused arrangements of the regular Numberblocks
- 29 Fanmade Numberblocks that look alike to the regular Numberblocks
- 30 Nicknames
- 31 My own color combinations nicknames
The Greek Alphablocks are known as Greekblocks (Greek: Ελληνικάμπλοκ Ellinikablok). Some of them look identical to the English Alphablocks, while some others do not.
Α/α (Alpha): Same as A, but is red with a dark red ponytail.
Β/β Δ/δ (Beta and Delta): They are identical twin brothers yet in different colors. Beta is blue with a green star on his right eye like D, green gloves, a curl of green hair, and green and blue striped shoes. Delta is red with a yellow star on his left eye like B, yellow gloves, a curl of yellow hair, and red and yellow striped shoes. They're similar to the English B and D but the same as English Y. In Greek alphabetical order, Gamma comes between them.
Γ/γ (Gamma): He looks like G but a boy, has a nose, and one tooth showing
Ε/ε (Epsilon): Same as E, but is green with blue glasses.
Ζ/ζ (Zeta): She has eyelashes, zebra stripes, zebra ears, zebra nose, zebra arms, zebra legs, and zebra feet. She is a zebra.
Η/η (Eta): He is purple, has stripes, one eye, and a nose
Θ/θ (Theta): He has T's monocle and mustache. He also has H's headband, freckles, socks, and shoes but the headband and shoes are blue. He is dark green and a mix of T and H
Ι/ι (Iota): She looks like I But dark pink spots on her cheeks
Κ/κ (Kappa): She has C's goggles, and star stripes. She also has K's color and clothes but the clothes is a karate suit. She is a mix of C and K but a female and likes karate
Λ/λ (Lambda): She looks like L but with lamb hair, lamb ears, lamb nose, lamb arms, and lamb legs. She is a lamb
Μ/μ (Mu): He looks like M but grey, grey hat, mouse ears, and 2 long teeth. He is a mouse
Ν/ν (Nu): He looks like N but Turquoise and a red tie
Ξ/ξ (Xi): He looks like X but green instead of yellow, green eyebrows, dark blue cape, and dark blue mask
Ο/ο (Omicron): He looks O but with orange crown
Π/π (Pi): He is pink, pig ears, pig nose, and pig tail. He is a pig
Ρ/ρ (Rho): He is gray with a blue circle right eye, a red square left eye, a square nose and mouth, elbow joints, and peg feet. He is a Rho Bot.
Σ/σ/ς (Sigma): He is rainbow-colored with rainbow hair, light blue frame sunglasses, a black mustache and beard, and a light blue beret. He loves to play saxophone.
Τ/τ (Tau): He has tiger ears, tiger stripes, tiger nose, tiger arms, tiger legs, tiger feet, and tiger tail. He is a tiger.
Υ/υ (Upsilon): Same as U, but is yellow.
Φ/φ (Phi): She has P's multi-colorfulness (Purple to Orange to Yellow) and stars. She also has H's headband, socks, and shoes.
Χ/χ (Chi): She looks like X but female, 2 pieces of yellow eyelashes, and red instead of blue, yellow eyebrows, dark red mask, and dark red cape. She is Ξ's twin sister
Ψ/ψ (Psi): She looks like S but P's colors, P's stars, and P's eyes and eyelashes. She is a mix of P and S. She is also Σ's twin sister
Ω/ω (Omega): Same as O, but is blue. He is Ο (Omicron)'s twin brother
My Prototype Numberblocks
0: He is a blue donut-like creature with a hole for a mouth because he has no blocks. He has green limbs and glasses, similar to 2's.
6: He is dark blue with orange hexagonal eyes, green lips, green arms, orange legs, and six buttons, three orange, three green (3x2). He loves hexagons.
7: She is purple with dark purple heptagonal flower eyes, and lavender lips and limbs.
8: He is pink with a dark pink eyebrow, a blue octagonal eye, a bow tie with eight points, and blue limbs. Like One, Eight is a cyclops.
9: She is brown with darker brown body parts; her left eye is nonagonal and her right is oval.
10: He is gray with blue star eyes, gray lips and limbs, and two blue gloves (2x5).
11: He is made is 11 brown blocks with one light brown eye, and a dark brown unibrow, lips, and limbs. Like One, Eleven is a cyclops.
12: 3 designs:
- My first design is orange like Two, with light pink dodecagon eyes with hot pink eyelids and light pink lips and limbs. She has four clocks on her body showing 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock (4x3).
- My second design is the same as the first, but instead of a Clockblock, she is a Diceblock, with the 1-6 dots showing twice (6x2), and are colored red and yellow.
- My third design is blue, pink, green, and yellow, but instead of clocks or dice spots, she has initial letters of the twelve months of the year. Her eyes and limbs are in the colors of her body.
13: He is gray with blue eyes - one hexagonal and one heptagonal (6+7) - blue lips, and light gray limbs.
14: 2 designs:
- My first design is pink with dark pink heptagram flower eyes (7x2), dark pink limbs, and light pink lips.
- My second design is rainbow-colored with orange limbs, and rainbow pigtails of seven hairs (7x2), though she has the same face as the first design.
15: He is green with three star-shaped eyes, one red, one yellow, one blue (3x5). His lips are tri-colored the same colors as his eyes. His left arm is blue, his right arm is red, and his legs are yellow. In the multiples of 5 picture, he has two stars on one glove (red and yellow) and one on his right hand (blue)
16: 2 designs:
- She is purple in four shades (4x4) with lavender limbs. She has the same face as Four or Nine, but in darker purple, and she has eyelashes.
- She has Square eyes, eyelash, and 4 squares as an eyebrow in official styled
17: 2 designs:
- She is yellow with pink football-shaped eyes, and purple lips, and limbs. She has two eyelashes on each eye.
- She has Digon eyes and a bow but no rainbow 7
18: 3 designs:
- He is light blue with dark blue eyes, lips, and limbs. His eyes are like eyeglasses like Two's. Because he is a square-times-two Numberblock, he looks like Two only he is bigger and has a different color.
- My second design is the same as the first, but he is a Diceblock, with the 1-6 dots showing three times (6x3), and are colored lighter blue.
- He has 3 rectangle eyes and 2 eyebrows
19: 2 designs:
- He is dark blue with green eyes, lips, and limbs.
- My second design is the same as the first but official styled and a blue 9
20: 3 designs
- My first design is red with dark red lips and limbs. She has decagram eyes (10x2) each in two different colors - blue and green for the left eye and orange and yellow for the right. She has four arms (4x5) with gloves in blue, orange, green and yellow. She is a mix of the first five Numberblocks (4x5).
- My second design is like Ten, but with an orange border, light orange lips and dark orange/brown limbs. She has two stars on each glove (10x2), one red and one orange, and decagram eyes (10x2) in red and orange. She is a mix of Ten and Two (10x2). She is a cousin to Ten.
- She has 2 10-pointed star eyes and 2 gloves with 2 stars each
21: He is rainbow-colored with a yellow face, yellow limbs, seven rainbow-colored triangle buttons (7x3), and wears a three-triangle rainbow hat (7x3). He is a mix of Three and Seven.
22: She is yellow with green hendecagonal (11x2) glasses-like eyes and limbs and pink lips.
23: He is dark red with three red eyes - two decagram and one triangle (10x2+3) - a gray mustacle, blue lips, red limbs, and a blue wizard's hat with two white decagrams and one white triangle.
24: 2 designs
- My first is red, white, and green eight times (8x3) with three octagonal eyes (8x3) of the same colors, a tri-colored triangular hat in his body colors, four yellow hexagonal buttons (4x6), dark red arms, dark green legs, and brown ears and mouth. He resembles a Christmas elf.
- My second design is the same as the first, but he is a Diceblock, with the 1-6 dots showing four times (6x4), and are colored white/red for 1 and 4, red/green are 2 and 5, and green/white for 3 and 6.
25: She is cyan in five different shades (5x5). She has five purple star-and-square eyes, lips, limbs, and cyan gloves with purple stars - two stars on the left and three on the right.
26: He is blue with dark blue rectangular eyes and lips, light blue limbs, and a dark blue grad cap with a yellow tassel. On his body are the letters of the alphabet (green for consonants and orange for vowels). He is called Alphablock.
27: He is dark blue with three sea-green nonagonal-square eyes (3x9), teal lips and limbs and three plasters on his top blocks.
28: He is rainbow-colored with green square eyes, lips, limbs, and eyebrows of seven blocks. He has 28 hairs in a rainbow repeated four times (7x4). He is a mix of Four and Seven.
29: He is lime-green with green rectangle eyes and limbs, pink lips, gray eyebrows, mustache, and beard, and a gold badge with a number 29. He looks like Alphablock Z.
30: 2 designs:
- My first design is like Ten, but with a yellow border, light yellow lips, dark yellow limbs, three stars (3x10) on each glove colored red, orange, and yellow, three decagram buttons (3x10) of the same colors, and pentadecagram eyes (15x2). She is a mix of Ten and Three (3x10).
- My second design is the same as the first, but she is a Diceblock, with the 1-6 dots showing five times (6x5) and are colored red for 1 and 4, orange for 2 and 5, and yellow for 3 and 6.
31: He is black with orange eyes, green lips, purple eyebrows, and six arms, five of them having five fingers and one having six fingers (6x5+1), two ears, a tail, brown hair, and six red stitches. He resembles a Halloween-styled black cat, and is the spookiest Numberblock in all of Numberland.
32: She is blue, pink, green, and yellow eight times (8x4) with two flower eyes that have sixteen petals each (16x2) - pink and yellow for the left eye, and blue and green for the right - red lips, 32 red limbs, eight flower buttons, four are white and four are orange, and four flowers, the same colors as the body, on her head. She is somewhat called Duotrigintiblock or Dutriacontablock.
33: He is dark yellow with teal eyes and arms, red lips and legs. He also has a unibrow formed by eleven small triangles (11x3). He has 33 buttons and a three-pointed crown similar to Three's but with a hendecagon on each point (11x3).
34: She is brown with pink pigtail hair, yellow and red bows, 17-teethed gear eyes (17x2) in red and yellow, pink lips and legs, a red left arm, a yellow right arm, 34 buttons in yellow and red, and robot legs in pink with feet of red and yellow.
35: 2 designs:
- My first design is blue with seven pentagon-tip antennas in each color of the rainbow (7x5), seven star eyes in each color of the rainbow, seven rainbow-colored heptagon buttons, light blue limbs, and cyan gloves with seven blue stars (4+3). He is a mix of Five and Seven.
- My second design is the same as the first, but is rainbow-colored, and the stars on his gloves are in each color of the rainbow.
36: He is blue in six different shades (6x6) with dark blue square eyes (6^2) (either on the top or sides of his head) and lips and light blue limbs. Like Six, he is a Diceblock, but the 1-6 dots are shown six times (6x6). He is the sixth square Numberblock and a mix of Four, Six, and Nine.
37: He is dark blue with three decagon eyes, one heptagon eye, three decagram gear buttons, one heptagram gear button (10x3+7), blue rectangular lips, six green pentagon antenna and one heptagon antenna (6x5+7). He can be shaped like an octagon.
38: He is pink and green nineteen times with a blue eye, eyebrows, lips, and limbs. He has two novendecagram buttons (19x2). One button has a green 19 and another button has a pink 38, because they are counted by 19's.
39: She is sea-green with purple hair and limbs. She has a silver triangular necklace consisting of thirteen triangles (13x3). She has football shaped eyes with seven eyelashes on the left eye and six on the right. ((7+6)x3). She also has magenta lips. She resembles Alphablock Q.
40: She is like Ten, but with a green border, light green lips, dark green limbs, four stars (4x10) on each glove (red, orange, yellow, and green), four decagram eyes (4x10) of the same colors, and an antenna with an icosagram (20x2) on each tip. She is a mix of Ten and Four (4x10).
42: He is rainbow-colored with silver eyes on the sides of his head, silver lips, and indigo/dark blue limbs. Like Six, he is a dice Numberblock, but the 1-6 dots are shown seven times (7x6).
43: He is brown with six yellow eyes- five shape like an octagon and one shaped like a triangle (8x5+3), dark brown lips and limbs, orange shorts, and a coconut stem antenna. He resemble Coconut Fred,
44: He is red with yellow body parts; he also has one eye, a unibrow of eleven blocks, and four hendecagonal buttons (11x4).
45: He is black, yellow, red, purple, and pink nine times (9x5) with nine cyan star eyes (9x5), light blue lips and limbs, five cyan nonagon buttons (9x5), and cyan gloves with nine stars the same colors as his body (5+4).
46: He is half blue half green with blue left limbs, blue right limbs, gray lips, and six eyes, each three of them in the same colors, four shaped like a decagon and two like a triangle ((20x2)+(3x2) = 40+6).
48: 2 designs
- She is light pink with purple dodecagonal eyes similar to Twelve's (12x4), purple lips and limbs, sixteen clock marks on her body (16x3), and a 16-pointed crown (16x3) with a hexagon/octagon on each tip (6x8), the pattern going hex-oct-oct five times, ending at hex.
- My second design is the same as the first, but instead of a Clockblock, she is a Diceblock, with the 1-6 dots showing eight times (8x6), and are colored purple.
49: She is rainbow-colored with seven rainbow-colored pigtails (7x7), lavender rectangle eyes with three pointed eyelashes, lavender lips, and dark purple limbs.
50: She is like Ten, but with a blue/cyan border, light cyan lips, dark cyan limbs, five stars (5x10) on each glove colored red, orange, yellow, green, and blue/cyan, five decagram eyes (5x10) of the same colors, and two pentaicosagram buttons (25x2) in the same colors. She is a mix of Ten and Five (5x10).
51: He is light blue with three decagon eyes and three heptagon eyes, all of which are dark blue. ((10+7)x3). He also has three pairs of square glasses, a blue hat, dark-blue limbs and shoes and a dark-blue neck-tie with five stars, four with ten points and one with eleven points (4x10+11) and white number 51 on it. He resembles Alphablock U.
52: He is blue with a green face and limbs. He has four antennas with a tridecagram on each tip (13x4) and 13 diamond buttons (13x4). He has the same face as 4 and 9, because he is a multiple of a square number, that being square times 13.
53: He is silver with gray square eyes, eyebrows, square lips, limbs, and silver shoes. He has 53 circular buttons, four decagon antenna and one big tridecagon antenna (10x4+13)
54: She is purple, orange, green, blue, yellow, and red with six pink square eyes with nine eyelashes (6x9), pink lips and limbs. She is a Diceblock with the 1-6 dots showing nine times (9x6) and are colored yellow for 1, red for 2, green for 3, blue for 4, purple for 5, and orange for 6. She is a mix of 6 and 9.
55: He is teal with five light teal hendecagonal eyes (11x5), light teal lips, dark teal limbs, a derby hat, and gloves with eleven stars (6+5). He wears five ribbons with numbers counting by 11's from 11 to 55.
56: He is a rainbow-colored with seven rainbow antenna with an octagonal eye on each tip (8x7), lavender lips, eight rainbow limbs (8x7), and four tetradecagrams (14x4) with numbers counting by 14's from 14 to 56. He is called Octorainbowblock, and a mix of Seven and Eight.
57: He is dark blue with a water shaped crown with nineteen triangles (19x3) on it. He has three nondecagram buttons (19x3). He has two navy oval eyes and light blue short eyebrows. He also has light blue arms and light blue legs. He resembles Alphablock W.
58: He has 29 Digon eyes (29*2). He is blue and a Pirateblock. His hat has his number on it.
59: He is polar white with light gray eyes, black nose, light gray lips, white arms, white bear feet, and white bear ears to resemble a polar bear.
60: 2 designs
- She is like Ten, but with an indigo/dark blue border, light indigo lips, dark indigo/navy blue limbs, six stars (6x10) on each glove colored red, orange, yellow, green, blue/cyan, and indigo/dark blue, six decagram eyes (6x10) of the same colors, and three icosagram buttons (20x3) in the same colors, and four antennas with a pentadecagram on each tip (15x4). She is a mix of Ten and Six (6x10).
- My second design is the same as the first, but she is a Diceblock, with the 1-6 dots showing ten times (6x10), and are colored in the colors of the Numberblocks 1-6.
61: He is purple with yellow and red curved eyebrows, two round eyes on yellow squares, red lips and arms, yellow legs, 61 red and yellow buttons, a red hat with a yellow 61, and red and yellow headphones with his number.
63: He is rainbow-colored with gray square eyes, gray lips, gray limbs, seven nonagon buttons (9x7) in each color of the rainbow, and 63 hairs in a rainbow repeated nine times (9x7). He is a mix of Seven and Nine.
64: He is like Eight due to the same colors and features as him (8x8), but has 64 limbs and eyelashes. He is somewhat called Quattuorsexagintiblock or Tetrahexacontablock.
65: He is sea-green with five blue gear eyes, blue rectangular lips, dark sea-green limbs, thirteen blue pentagon buttons (13x5), and blue gloves with thirteen sea-green stars (7+6).
66: He is blue with eleven orange hexagon eyes (11x6), green lips, orange arms, and green legs. He is a Diceblock with the 1-6 dots showing eleven times (11x6) and are colored orange for even-numbered dots and green for odd-numbered dots. He's based on my protoype 6.
68: She is gold with dark gold eyes and limbs and light gold lips. She wears four heptadecagram-flower buttons (17x4) with numbers counting by 17's from 17 to 68. Her eyes are similar to Six's.
69: He is lime-green with blue alien-like eyes and legs, gray lips and limbs, two antennas, and 23 triangles of the same colors (23x3). He wears a party hat with gray and blue stripes.
70: 2 designs:
- My first design is like Ten, but with a violet/purple border, light purple lips, dark purple limbs, seven stars (7x10) on each glove colored in a rainbow, five tetradecagram eyes (14x5) in a rainbow, ten rainbow-colored heptagon buttons (7x10), and seven decagram-tip antennas (7x10) in each color of the rainbow. She is a mix of Ten and Seven (7x10).
- My second design is the same as the first, but with a rainbow border and a light rainbow middle.
71: She is purple with dark purple rectangle eyes with two eyelashes, rectangle lips, arms, and square feet. She has four purple pentadecagram flower buttons and one hendecagram flower button (4x15+11) and five pigtails.
72: He is gray with white eyes and light gray lips and limbs. He has square feet. He is a Diceblock, but the 1-6 dots are shown twelve times (12x6) and are colored blue for 1, red for 2, green for 3, yellow for 4, orange for 5, and purple for 6.
73: He has 7 Decagon eyes and a triangle eye (7*10+3). He is green and another Pirateblock. Like 58, his hat has his number on it.
75: He is vermilion with fifteen brown star eyes (15x5), marigold lips, brown limbs, five pentadecagram buttons, three brown and two gold, and vermilion gloves with fifteen stars (8+7).
76: He is seafoam with a light teal face and dark teal limbs. He has four nondecagonal eyes (19x4).
77: He is rainbow-colored with red rectangle eyes, red lips, red limbs, and a red indian head band with 77 rainbow feathers on it.
78: She is red and yellow with 26 eyes similar to Six's (26x3) - thirteen are red, thirteen are yellow - red right limbs, yellow left limbs, and gray lips. She is a Diceblock and an Alphablock. The 1-6 dots are shown thirteen times (13x6) and are colored red for even-numbered dots and yellow for odd-numbered dots. Each letter of the alphabet on her body is written three times; the green letters are the consonants and the blue letters are the vowels.
79: He is gold and with gold top hat and gold bow and gold richstick. With 14 eyes (70+9) with monocule with Icosagon eyes.
80: She is like Ten, but with a magenta border, light magenta lips, eight dark magenta octopus-like arms, two dark magenta legs, two stars (2x40) on each of eight gloves (10x8) colored in a rainbow of eight colors, eight decagram eyes (8x10) of different colors, and ten octagon buttons of the same eight colors (8x10). She is a mix of Ten and Eight (8x10). She is somewhat called Octotenblock.
81: He is like Four or Nine, but is orange with cyan eyebrows, square eyes (9^2), lips, and limbs.
84: She is rainbow-colored with dodecagon rainbow eyes (12x7), pink lips, orange limbs, and six rainbow pigtails of fourteen hairs (14x6).
85: He is dark green with five green heptadecagram flower eyes, green limbs, light green lips, a green derby hat, seventeen five-leaf clover buttons (17x5), and light green gloves with seventeen stars (9+8).
86: He is orange and green with ten eyes, two of them shaped like a hexagon, two shaped like a heptagon, and six shaped like a decagon ((2x6)+(2x7)+(6x10) = 12+14+60). He has a black unibrow, blue square lips orange left limbs, and green right limbs.
90: 2 designs:
- She is like Ten, but with a gray border, light gray lips, dark gray limbs, nine stars (10x9) on each glove in the colors of Numberblocks 1-9, six pentadecagram eyes (15x6) of the same colors, and 10 square buttons of the same colors (9x10). She is a mix of Ten and Nine (9x10).
- My second design is the same as the first, but she is a Diceblock, with the 1-6 dots showing fifteen times (15x6).
91: He is rainbow-colored with thirteen heptagon eyes (7x13) in the colors of the first 13 Numberblocks, yellow lips and limbs, and seven rainbow hairs each with thirteen tufts (7x13).
95: He is chartreuse with green eyes and arms, yellow lips and legs, five buttons with numbers counting by 19's from 19 to 95, and chartreuse gloves with nineteen stars (10+9).
96: He is seafoam with eight dodecagon eyes (12x8), rectangular mouth and legs. He has a shiny dice pattern that goes on sixteen times and are colored ornage/red for 1 and 4, purple/yellow are 2 and 5, and green/blue for 3 and 6.(6x16).
98: He is rainbow-colored, with green square eyes and eyebrows, green lips and limbs, and fourteen rainbow-colored hairs (14x7). He has the same face as Four because he's a square-times-two, that being Forty-Nine.
Triple digit Numberblocks
100: She is white with a red-and-dark-red border, red lips and legs, dark red arms, ten stars (10x10) on each red glove in the colors of Numberblocks 1-10, ten decagram eyes (10x10) of the same colors, and four pentaicosagram buttons (25x4) - two of them have the same colors of the OddBlocks while the other two have the same colors as the EvenTops. She is a mix of the Numberblocks 1-10.
101: He is mint green and has green and purple clown features and a black hat. He is known as Clownblock.
102: She is royal blue, lilac, and chartreuse with six magenta heptadecagram eyes, lips and pink limbs. She also has 17 antennas labelled with numbers 1-17. the stalks label "x6".
105: He is rainbow-colored with 35 blue triangle eyes (35x3), blue lips, blue limbs, 21 pentagon buttons (21x5) and rainbow-colored gloves with 21 stars (11+10). He wears a fifteen rainbow triangle hat (7x15).
108: He is red, white and blue like the American Flag. He has two gigantic square eyes. one red and one blue. Two of his limbs are red and the other two are blue. His arm can extend to do a salute. He also has grey lips and two eyebrows, each made of nine hexagons (9x2x6). He even has a red and white hat with a blue ribbon with twelve small white nonagons on it. He also wears a tie with a red-white-and-blue number 108 and nine white dodecagons on it (12x9).
110: He is white with a thicker red border, eleven decagram eyes (11x10) in the colors of the first eleven Numberblocks, red lips, white arms, dark red legs, and eleven decagram buttons (11x10) also in the colors of the first eleven Numberblocks. He wears red gloves with eleven white stars (11x10)
112: He is rainbow-colored with indigo/dark blue square eyes, eyebrows of seven blocks, lips and limbs, and fourteen rainbow octagon antennas (14x8). He has the same face as Four, because he is a multiple of a square number (28x4).
114: He is purple with green dice patterns going on nineteen times (6x19). He has nineteen purple hexagonal eyes, one of them is bigger than the rest. he has a gigantic purple mouth with a nose. he has feet with three yellow toes each. He is loosely based on Barney the Purple Dinosaur, Just like Jaydob04's 48.
119: She is rainbow-colored with the lavender eyes, the same shape as Forty-Nine's, lips, limbs, and rainbow pigtails of seventeen hairs (17x7)
120: 2 designs
- She is white with a red-and-orange border, six icosagram eyes (20x6) in the colors of the Numberblocks 1-12, red-and-orange lips, four orange triacontagram antenna (30x4), and red gloves with twelve orange stars (10x12).
- My second design is the same as the first, but she is a Diceblock, with the 1-6 dots showing twenty times (20x6) colored in red and orange.
121: He is green with three tufts of red hair, eleven hendecagon eyes (11^2), red lips, and green limbs.
123: 2 designs
- He is seafoam with trapezoid (US) eyes, a square mouth, and robot legs with seafoam shoes. He has twelve 10-pointed gears in the colors of the first twelve Numberblocks with the numbers going in up in tens from 10 to 120, and one more 3-pointed gear in the colors of One, Two and Three, that says 123 on it. He also has teal eyebrows and lips.
- This is 123's disguise, which is red, orange and yellow, like Arifmetix's 123, but he has the same facial features as per normal, but one eye is purple, like Two, and the other, red, like One. He has a red-orange-yellow Three-jester-hat, and mini score boards skip-counting by 41's to 123.
126: He is rainbow-colored with pink square eyes, eyebrows, lips and limbs, and 18-block hairpieces in each color of the rainbow (18x7). He has fourteen nine-block buttons colored in the first fourteen Numberblocks (14x9)
130: He is white with a red-and-yellow border, thirteen decagram eyes (13x10) in the colors of the first thirteen Numberblocks, red-and-yellow lips, yellow limbs, ten tridecagram buttons (13x10) in different colors, and red-and-yellow gloves with thirteen stars (13x10).
133: He is rainbow-colored with nineteen heptagon eyes in the colors of the first nineteen Numberblocks (19x7), gray lips and limbs.
136: She is yellow with 34 dark yellow eyes (34x4), two of them similar to Eight's, dark yellow lips, and 136 limbs. She is called Sexatriginticentiblock or Hecatonsexatriacontablock.
140: 2 designs
- My first design is light rainbow with a red-and-green border. He has ten tetradecagram eyes (10x14) red and green lips, rainbow limbs, twenty rainbow-colored heptagon buttons (7x20), and red and green gloves with fourteen green stars (10x14). He has fourteen rainbow decagram-tip antennas (14x10).
- My second design is the same as the first, but with a white body.
144: He is a dark blue roblock with a white chef's hat, a blue square unibrow, twelve blue dodecagon eyes (12^2), a square blue mouth, dark blue arms, blue legs, and dark blue shoes. He has twelve clocks on his body (12^2), all of which showing 1-12 o'clock.
150: She is white with a red-and-light blue/cyan border, ten pentadecagram eyes (15x10) in the colors of the first ten Numberblocks, red-and-light blue/cyan lips, cyan limbs, and red gloves with fifteen light blue stars (15x10).
153: He is dark blue in nine different shades (17x9) with cyan square eyes and arms, a unibrow of seventeen nine-square-blocks (17x9), and blue lips and legs.
160: She is white with a red-and-dark blue border, sixteen decagram eyes (16x10) in the colors of the first sixteen Numberblocks, red-and-dark blue lips, dark blue limbs, and red gloves with sixteen dark blue stars (16x10)
169: She is made of 100 red blocks, 60 indigo blocks and 9 gray blocks. She has gray eyebrows, one red circle eye, one pink square eye, gray lips, a red right arm, a gray left arm, and pink legs. She is a mix of the Numberblocks One, Six, and Nine.
170: He is white with a red-and-purple border, ten heptadecagram eyes (17x10) in the colors of the first ten Numberblocks, red-and-purple lips, purple limbs, ten heptagon buttons, ten decagon buttons ((7x10)(10x10)), and red-and-purple gloves with seventeen stars (17x10).
180: He is white with a red-and-magenta border, eighteen decagram eyes (18x10) in the colors of the first eighteen Numberblocks, red-and-magenta lips, magenta limbs, eighteen decagon buttons (18x10) - nine are red and nine are magenta - and red-and-magenta gloves with eighteen stars (18x10)
190: He is white with a red-and-gray border, nineteen decagram eyes (19x10) in the colors of the first nineteen Numberblocks, red-and-gray lips, gray limbs, and red-and-gray gloves with nineteen stars (19x10).
196: He is rainbow-colored with seventy rainbow hairs - 35 on his head and 35 on his mustache. He has a pink square face (14^2) and limbs.
200: She is white with an orange-and-dark-orange border, ten icosagram eyes (20x10) in the colors of the first ten Numberblocks, orange lips, dark orange limbs, eight pentaicosagram buttons (25x8), and orange-and-dark-orange gloves with twenty stars (20x10).
225: He is dark teal with fifteen pentadecagram eyes (15^2) - seven are blue, seven are green, and one is half blue and half green - cyan lips and legs, five arms with five gloves, each with nine stars (25x9 or 45x5), and a bow tie colored in blue, cyan, and green.
256: She is purple with two pigtails, sixteen tetraclop-eyes (16^2), dark purple lips and limbs, and 32 octagon buttons (32x8).
289: He is grizzly brown with bear ears, light brown eyes, lips, and tummy, a black nose, and a red tie with seventeen white heptadecagrams (17^2) along with his number.
324: He is orange and blue with 36 nonagon eyes (9x36), and lips and limbs of the same colors. He is a Diceblock with the 1-6 dots showing 54 times (6x54). He is also a Clockblock with 27 clocks (12x27) in the colors of the Numberblocks 1-27.
361: She is yellow with nineteen pigtails, and 38 purple eyes - 19 are decagons and 19 are nonagons (19^2) - lips and limbs.
400: He is white with an green-and-dark-greenborder, twenty icosagram eyes (20^2) in the colors of the first twenty Numberblocks, green lips, dark green mustache, five dark green limbs, sixteen pentaicosagram buttons (25x16), and five green-and-dark-green gloves with sixteen stars (25x16 or 80x5).
460: He is white with a green-and-blue border. He has 46 decagram eyes colored in the Numberblocks 1-46 (46x10). He has blue limbs and green gloves with 46 blue stars on each (46x10) and green-and-blue lips.
666: He is red with dark red emicircular eyes three-fingered arms, legs, horns, and an arrow tail. He is called Devilblock.
777: He is rainbow-colored with a yellow halo, red square eyes, lips, and limbs, and angel wings. He is called Angelblock.
928: He is teal with 29 tetraclop-eyes with 32 eyelashes each (29x32), blue lips, limbs, and 58 hexadecagram antennas (58x16).
Quardruple digit Numberblocks
1,234: He is red, orange, yellow, and green with four eyes - the first one being round and four layers of red red, the second oval and three layers of purple, the third round and two layers of red, and the fourth square and one layer of green - one red eyebrow, one green eyebrow, green lips, a dark green left arm, a dark red right arm, a red left leg, a purple right left, and twelve triangles in the colors of the Numberblocks 1-4. He is a mix of the first four Numberblocks.
Infinity: He is red with yellow Asian-style eyes and lips with only two upper teeth.
1/5 (0.2): He is metallic red with one dark red quinquant-circular eye, dark red lips and limbs, and two buckteeth.
1/4 (0.25): He is metallic green with one dark green quadrant-circular eye, dark green lips and limbs, and four teeth.
1/3 (0.33...):He is metallic blue with one dark blue trient-circular eye, dark blue lips and limbs, and four teeth.
1/2 (0.5): He is metallic yellow with dark yellow lips and limbs, one semicircle eye, and four teeth.
Pi (3.14...): He is red, yellow, green, and blue with red and blue eyes and eyebrows, limbs of his body colors, and a purplish-blue mouth with only two top teeth. He is circular.
Tau (6.28...): He is navy blue with darker blue arms and grey legs. He has a grey moustache and wears a silver monocle. He only has 6 teeth and looks like Alphablock T.
^2 (The Great Squaritto): He is a Two with a moustache and a dark-blue top-hat that says "^2" on it. He has blue limbs and a wand that can square numbers.
2√ (The Fantastico Square Rootini): He is a Two with a gray moustache and beard and a red wizard cone hat that says "2√" on it. He has red limbs and a wand that can de-square numbers, meaning to separate Squareblocks into their square root.
17 (According to my first design)
Prime Mates: She has a pirate costume that is blue, red, green, and pink. She has 4 Ps on her hat. Her hat also includes a feather that has the prime mate arrangement with a prime number being colored. 2 has a blue pirate costume with a feather with the tall arrangement. 3 has a red pirate costume with a feather with the prime mate arrangement of 5. 5 has a green pirate costume with a feather with the prime mate arrangement of 10. 7 has a pink pirate costume with a feather with the prime mate arrangement of 17.
All the odds are male and the evens are female.
Mister Blue (1): He is blue with one eye just like Jay (But different shades of blue, eyebrow, and he has a hat which is a pattern of blue and azure. He represents me.
Blossom (2): She is pink with eyebrows and has long, fiery red-orange, waist-length hair with a triangular part and bangs. She has a red bow on the top of her head
Brick (3): He is red with eyebrow and short orange hair. His hat got merged with the original 3's jester hat which is red
Buttercup (4): She is green with square eyes and eyebrows like the original 4, and has short black hair in a flip with a small triangular part on her forehead.
Butch (5): He is dark green with a star eye, has a glove, and short black bangs parted in a similar style to Buttercup's, with a small rectangular cowlick standing up in the back.
Bubbles (6): She is cyan with 3 pairs of eyelashes, and has blonde hair in two bunches and a neat, curved fashion
Boomer (7): He is azure with 1 rainbow eyebrow and has short blond hair parted in the middle which flips outwards in a similar style to Bubbles.
Blisstina (8): She is purple with one eye with 4 pairs of eyelashes, has 8 tentacle limbs, and long neon light blue hair, with brighter blue highlights, with a darker blue outline. She wears a blue headband with a pink heart adorned upon it.
Professor Utonium (9): He looks like the original 9 but yellow, has a yellow tie, and carefully parted black hair.
Dynamo (10): She is grey with blue borders, has 2 star eyes, 2 gloves, and Buttercup's forehead slit, Bubbles' pigtails (red hair) and Blossom's bow, only it is colored blue.
The Numberblocks according to...
All odds are female while all evens are male. They all have one eye
0. He looks like Prototype 0 but white and has one eye
- Orange with a digon eye
- Yellow with a Triangle eye
- Green with a Square eye
- Cyan with a Pentagon eye and a glove with a pentagon on it
- Dark Blue with a Hexagon eye
- Purple with a Heptagon eye
- Grey with a Octagon eye
- Magenta with a Nonagon eye
- White with Red borders, Decagon eye, and 2 gloves each with a pentagon on it
The Numberblocks 1-10 are all boys and come in many shades of green and have quadrilateral eyes and other features.
- He is the same green as Four. Unlike the regular One, He has a single baby tooth.
- He is forest green and his glasses are square, of course.
- He is dark green. His crown is made of three squares and his buttons are rectangular.
- He is forest green. His star eye is rectangular. Unlike the regular Five, he doesn't wear gloves.
- He is spring green, with eyebrows made of six blocks, and his dots are square in the color that is a light green. He likes games with quadrilaterals.
- He is colored gradient from dark to light green. His hair in the same gradient stands vertically straight.
- He is like Four, but his body, face and limbs switch colors, and his eyebrows are made of eight rectangle-shaped blocks and has rectangle eyes. He likes rectangles. Based on Lauraadshead1's original design of Eight
- He is green in three different shades. His eyebrows are one solid rectangle each and has a mustache of nine blocks. He is Four's father.
- He is dark green with a border the same green as Four's. He has two star-rectangle eyes (2x5), but he doesn't wear gloves.
The Evens are girls and indigo with red eyes on the sides of their head and magenta lips and limbs like Six, while the Odds are boys and dark blue with orange eyes and green lips and limbs.
- Same as the regular.
- One eyelash on each eye (2x1). Her body has two dots, one red and one green, based on the game Red Light Green Light.
- One triangular eye.
- Square eyes, two eyelashes on each eye (2x2 or 2^2). Her body has all four playing card suits (diamond, club, spade, heart).
- Same as the regular, but without a glove.
- He has the same rectangular eyes as the regular Seven. The words "LUCKY7S" are written in his body.
- Four eyelashes on each eye (4x2), like the regular Eight. The words "CRAZY8TS" are written in her body.
- Three triangular eyes (3x3 or 3^2).
- Star eyes (2x5). The numbers 1-10 are written on her body.
Gabe Sotillo (me)
My own made-up Numberblocks 1-10, where the Evens are female and the Odds are male.
- Same, but he is male with a tuft of hair, an oval eye, and a unibrow.
- She is yellow with one eyelash on each eye (2x1) and dark yellow pigtails.
- He is green with three eyes, and three tufts of hair.
- She is brown with square eyeglasses-eyes and four pigtails.
- He is purple with one pentagon eye, five white buttons, and five tufts of hair. He has the same glove of the regular Five, but with a purple star.
- She is orange with six pigtails (3x2). She has the same eyelashes as the regular Six.
- He is blue with rainbow-colored glasses. He has the same hair as the regular Seven, but it's all blue.
- She is light pink with four limbs and eight pigtails (4x2). She has the same eyelashes as the regular Eight.
- He is cyan with nine tufts of hair, a right nonagonal eye, and a mustache of nine blocks.
- She is magenta with ten pigtails (5x2). She has the same star eyes and gloves as the regular Ten, but the stars are magenta.
The Numberjacks-styled Numerblocks' bodies and numberlings are in the same colors as the Numberjacks. Like in the said show, the Evens are male and the Odds are female. I even made Numberjackblocks greater than 9, where their bodies are in the colors of the Numberjack in the tens column with borders in the colors of the Numberjack in the ones column.
- 0 is the same, but he is lime green with legs on the lips which have only one tooth and an eye as the 0 numberling.
- 1 is the same, but is she purple with one eyelash and a purple bow.
- 2 is the same, but with regular oval eyes and two buttons.
- 3 is pink with three eyes, three buttons, and three pigtails.
- 4 is the same, but he's dark blue.
- 5 is the same, but she is turquoise. Her left eye has five eyelashes, she has five pigtails and she has one star on one glove.
- 6 is the same, but he is male, yellow with hexagon eyes and eyebrows.
- 7 is female, red with rectangle eyes and rainbow pigtails (4+3).
- 8 is blue with eyebrows of eight blocks, vertical rectangle eyes (4x2), and a bow tie with eight points.
- 9 is the same, but she is female, green with nine pigtails (3x3). One of her eyebrows was missing But that got fixed.
- 10 is the same but he is male, purple with a lime green border, a lime green tie with ten circles and a number 10, eyebrows and two gloves with one star each (5x2).
- 11 is purple with a dark purple border and she has eleven pigtails (4+3+4).
- 12 is purple with a orange border and he has four clocks on his body (4x3).
- 13 is purple with a pink border, has thirteen pigtails (5+3+5) and she has 13 buttons.
- 14 is purple with a dark blue border, has dark blue eyebrows and he has two rainbow hairs (7x2).
- 15 is purple with a turquoise border, has three star eyes (3x5), fifteen pigtails (3x5), she has one on her left glove and she has two gloves on her right glove.
- 16 is purple with a yellow border with square eyes (4^2) and sixteen square buttons
- 17 is purple with a red border, has heart buttons and she has seventeen pigtails (9+8). Her numberling is so high but that got fixed.
- 18 is purple with a blue border, has eyebrows and he has glasses.
- 19 is purple with a green border and she has 19 pigtails (10+9)
- 11 is dark red with darker red lips and limbs and two eyes on the sides of his head.
- 12 is burnt orange with orange limbs, dark orange lips and two eyes on the sides of her head, with a clock in the middle of her face of which hands are red and yellow.
- 13 is dark yellow and has two yellow diamond-shaped eyes, and a plaster/band-aid on his face.
- 14 is chartreuse with yellow rectangle eyes and lips, like 7, and he has teal limbs.
- 15 is sapphire blue with three dark blue star shaped eyes and 3 arm-gloves (3x5), on atop her head.
- 16 is 4 shades of purple like my Sixteen, but she doesn't have any eyelashes. She has dark purple lips and limbs.
- 17 is violet with one blue heptagon-glasses eye (10+7) and blue limbs.
- 18 is orange with blue eyes, one octagon-shaped and one decagon-shaped (10+8). She has blue lips and limbs.
- 19 is brown with light brown eyes, one nonagon-shaped and one decagon-shaped (10+9).
- 20 is white with orange borders (2x10) and 4 arms (4x5) with gloves - 2 red and 2 orange.
The official design
- 21: He has 3 Heptagon eyes each with a rainbow eyebrow, step mask, a hat, and pants
- 22: Looks like 2 but has blue features, 11's eyes with glasses, eyebrows, and 2 Hendecagons on him
- 23: She has 2 Decagon eyes and a triangle eye. Each eye has 3 eyelashes
- 24: He looks like 12 but has green features and blue pants
- 25: He looks like Santa Claus with 5 star eyes but no gloves
- 26: He has 2 Tridecagon eyes with eyebrows, a college hat, Alphabets on him, and his dark blue 6 is on the vowels
- 27: She looks like 17 but has 3 Nonagon eyes and a bow. She is 17's sister
- 28: She has a rainbow arms, rainbow legs, rainbow step mask, and a pink bow. She can become a step squad of 1-7
- 29: She has 3 gears (2 are 10-sided and 1 is 9-sided), 2 eyelashes, and eyebrows. The 9-sided gear is bigger than the 2 10-sided gears which are connected. Her legs are rectangle and so her eyebrows. Her mouth is robotic. She is a Roblock
- 30: She has 3 10-stared eyes (1 is red, 1 is orange, and 1 is yellow), 3 red 10-sided flowers, and 3's hat that is now 6 parts on it (2 are red, 2 are orange, and 2 are yellow). The top of the hat has 6 stars on each parts. She looks like 3 but evolved.
- 31: He looks like my Old 31 but official colored, grey limbs, yellow ears, only 1 stitch but black, red eyes, red eye, normal lips, and a nose
- 32: She has yellowish orange rectangle eyes, yellowish orange eyebrows, orange pants, and yellowish orange rectangle display. She is another Super Rectangle
- 33: She has one small blue eye on the left, one big red eye on the middle, and one small green eye on the left. She has a hat which the left side is blue, middle side is red, and right side is green which also has numbers up to 33 by 11. She has 3 Hendecagons on her (Top one is blue, middle one is red, and the bottom one is green). She has a blue sleeve on the left and a green sleeve on the right. She has red pants, left shoe is blue, and right shoe is green. She is a mix of 11 and 3
- 34: He has a green mustache, yellow eyebrows, yellow, green, and chartreuse paint on some of his blocks, and he is holding yellow/green paintbrush. He is 17 and 27's father
- 35: She has pink anime styled eyes and eyebrows, 5 sets of rainbow hair, and a bow tie
- 36: He has Square eyes, eyebrows, pink Step mask, and left shoe is yellow while right shoe is blue. He is a Step Squad of 1 to 8 and a Square.
- 37: He has one blue Octagon eye, a blue robotic mouth, and blue limbs. He is another Roblock like my old 37 and shaped like an Octagon
- 38: She looks like 19 but her eyebrows are more zigzag like. She is shaped like a castle and likes crazy shapes like 19.
- 39: He looks like 13 but red limbs, eyes, eyebrows, and mouth. He also has a plaster and his 9 looks like a helmet. He is 3 times as unlucky as 13.
- 40: He has 4 different colored rectangle eyes with 10-sided star eyes for each (left to right: red, yellow, green, orange), eyebrows made of 10 yellow rectangles and 10 red rectangles on the left side while the right side has 10 green rectangles and 10 orange rectangles, and has a rectangle display. He loves rectangles like the real 40.
- 41: He has red eyes, red eyebrows, green bunny nose, green mouth, bunny ears with the outside being green and the inside being red, and a red tail. He is a bunny
- 42: He has blue rectangle eyes but it has a bigger length than width, eyebrows, a blue explorer hat with 6 rainbows on it, rectangle display, and green shoes. He is a Number Explorer like the real 21
- 43: She has oval eyes, car racer goggles, and a helmet with the left and right side being green while the middle of the helmet is yellow with a star on it. She is a car racer
- 44: He has 4 rectangle eyes from (From left to right: Blue/Red/Green/Yellow, and from smallest to biggest: Blue/Yellow/Red/Green), eyebrows made of 11 green rectangles and 11 blue rectangles on the left side while the right side has 11 yellow rectangles and 11 red rectangles, left sleeve is blue, right sleeve is yellow, left side of his pants are red while the right side of his pants are green, and have black shoes. He is 4 football teams
- 45: She has Dark Cyan Rectangle eyes each with 3 eyelashes, green eyebrows, rectangle display, and pink pants
- 46: She has Brown Diamond eyes each with 2 eyelashes, a detector’s hat, tan limbs, and has a magnifying glasses. She is a detector
- 47: He has a top hat, red eyes, red eyebrows, red bow tie, green mouth, and has a wand. He is a magician.
- 48: She has green rectangle eyes each with 4 magenta eyelashes similar to 8’s eyelashes, pink eyebrows, a rectangle display, a small red bow, green mouth, and green pants
- 49: She has square eyes each with 7-pointed rainbow star, rainbow arms, rainbow legs, and a rainbow hair.
- 50: She has 5 10-pointed shooting star eyes, a giant star guitar with the number 50 on it and 10 floating gloves (From top to bottom: Ten-Colored Gloves, Twenty-Colored Gloves, Thirty-Colored Gloves, Forty-Colored Gloves, and Fifty-Colored Gloves)
- 51: He has eyebrows, blue french painter's hat, french blue mustache, paint brush, and red, cyan, and purple paint on some of his blocks. He is a French Painter with a French Accent.
- 52: She has 2 pairs of eyelashes and has pairs of the letters of alphabet (Uppercase Alphabets are yellow if consonant, green if vowel, and purple if Y) (Lowercase Alphabets are red if consonant, blue if vowel, and orange if y)
- 53: She has Oval Eyes, a small purple bow, 3 Lollipops on her hand, and candy on her hand. She is really big on candy
- 54: He has 3 rectangle eyes each with eyebrows, green pants, and a rectangle display
- 55: She has 5 11-pointed stars (From left to right: Blue/Red/Green/Yellow/Orange, and from smallest to biggest: Blue and Orange same size/Red and Yellow same size/Green), 3 arms with a glove on her top arm (From left to right: Blue/Red/Green/Yellow/Orange), left sleeve is red on top and blue on bottom, right sleeve is yellow on top and orange on bottom, green pants, and have cyan shoes. She is 5 football teams
- 56: He has rectangle eyes connected to each other, 7 eyelashes in a rainbow similar to 8's eyelashes, rainbow eyebrows, hair similar to 7, rainbow mustache, rainbow pants, 8 limbs, and a rectangle display
- 57: She has Parallelogram eyes, more zigzag eyebrows than 38. She is shaped like a rocket and likes crazy shapes like 19 and 38
- 58: He has pink eyebrows, chef hat, pink mustache, and a chef's apron. He is a cook
- 59: He has a red robotic antenna, red robotic eyebrows, 6 gears (5 are 10-sided, small, and outer part is red and inner part is cyan while 1 is 9-sided, big, and outer part is cyan and inner part is red), red robotic arms, and red robotic legs. He is another Roblock
- 60: He has 6 10-pointed stars (From top to bottom: Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Cyan/Blue) and a black mustache. He is royal blue with dark blue borders unlike the real 60. This applies to the other male 60s. He is the male counterpart of the real 60
- 61: She looks like my old 61 but female, pink eyes, 2 pairs of eyelashes, official colored, no eyebrows, no squares on the eyes, no 61 on her hat, no buttons, pink limbs, and purple and pink headphones
- 62: He has a red superhero mask and a red cape that has a blue circle with his number being orange on it. He is a Superhero
- 63: She has Rainbow Rectangle eyes, rainbow eyebrows, rainbow limbs, rectangle display, and a rainbow hair.
- 64: He has square eyes connect to each other with 4 blue eyelashes like 8's eyelashes, eyebrows, 8 green limbs, rectangle display, and blue pants.
- 65: She has 2 pairs of eyelashes, a crown with 5 13-pointed stars on it, and a necklace with 5 13-sided gems (From left to right: Blue/Red/Green/Orange/Yellow). She is a beauty queen
- 66: He has 6 eyes (From left to right: Blue/Red/Green/Yellow/Orange/Purple, and from smallest to biggest: Blue and Purple same size/Red and Orange same size/Green and Yellow same size), left sleeve is blue on top, green on the middle, and orange on bottom, right sleeve is purple on top, red on the middle, and yellow on bottom, left pants is blue on top, red on the middle, and green on bottom, left pants is blue on top, red on the middle, and green on bottom, right pants is yellow on top, orange on the middle, and purple on bottom, left shoe is blue on left, red on the middle, and green on right, and right shoe is yellow on left, orange on the middle, and purple on right. He is 6 football teams
- 67: Her left eye is grey with 3 red eyelashes, her right eye is red with 3 grey eyelashes, a top hat with 19's color on it to show that she is the 19th prime number, grey arms, and red limbs. The red and grey features represent 19's color.
- 68: He has left pink eye, right green eye, left green eyebrow, right pink eyebrow, green, blue, and pink paint on some of his blocks, and has a paint brush with pink paint on it on his hand. He is a Painter.
- 69: She has 2 pairs of eyelashes, bear ears with Indigo on the outer part and grey on the inner part, bear's nose and mouth, bear arms, and bear legs. She is a bear.
- 70: She has 7 10-pointed star eyes in a rainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet), 2 rainbow eyebrows, rainbow arms, rainbow legs, hair like 7's hair, and 2 long rainbow hairs. She is the female counterpart of the real 70
- 71: He has a blue clown nose and a clown's hat which is blue on the top and bottom, and violet and red are patterns in the middle of the clown hat. His blue eyes are really far away from each other and he has blue limbs. He is a clown
- 72: She has a left grey rectangle eye, a right magenta rectangle eye, a left magenta eyebrow, a right grey eyebrow, grey bow on the left, magenta bow on the right, grey limbs, magenta pants, and a rectangle display. She has grey and magenta features because she is 8 times 9.
- 73: He has 7’s eyes but green, green mouth, green arms, 4 green limbs, Martian Antenna, and a Brown Triangle Hat. He is a Martian
- 74: He has blue trapezoid eyes, brown eyebrows, brown sleeves, blue pants, brown shoes, and blue headband. He is a jogger.
- 75: She has rectangle eyes, normal 25's eyebrows, rectangle display, and pink pants
- 76: He has more zigzag eyebrows than 57, zigzag mustache, and shaped like a gem. He likes to do crazy shapes but he is the first male multiple of 19
- 77: She has 7 of 7's eyes (From left to right: Blue/Red/Green/Yellow/Orange/Purple/Cyan, and from smallest to biggest: Blue and Cyan same size/Red and Purple same size/Green and Orange same size/Yellow), 3 of 7's hair, 4 long rainbow hairs, 2 rainbow sleeves, Red/Orange/Yellow Pants one each side, and 2 of Green/Cyan/Blue/Purple shoes. She is 7 football teams
- 78: He has an orange step mask with red borders, brown eyebrows, brown hat, mustache, a pink left boot with purple on the top and bottom, and an orange right boot with red on the top and bottom. He is a Ranger of the Step Squadron
- 79: She has 2 gold eyes, a golden decagon eye, crown, and a gold tutu
- 80: He has 2 decagon eyes connected, 4 eyelashes each, 10-pointed star at the end of each eyelash, and with different colors (From top to bottom for left eyelash: Red, Yellow, Cyan, and Purple and for right eyelash: Orange, Green, Blue, Pink). He also has 8 tentacle limbs with 10 holes on each of them, and an octagon on him which is similar to what the real 80 has but the octagon is on a decagon
- 81: He has square eyes, eyebrows, a hat which is a 3 by 3 square, left shoe is pink, and right show is red. His face looks like 9's face. He is a square number explorer.
- 82: She has digon eyes which are rotated slightly and 2 pairs of eyelashes
- 83: He has oval eyes with red fish with tails facing against the eyes, grey eyebrows, grey mustache, fisherman's hat which is green and red, green pants, and red shoes. He is a fisherman
- 84: She has 2 rectangle rainbow eyes, 2 rainbow eyebrows, 2 rainbow arms, 2 rainbow legs, 2 pieces of rainbow hairs on each side which is a hair holder, and a rectangle display.
- 85: He has blue eyebrows and a mustache. He is a western artist because he has a blue cowboy hat, blue boots, blue paint spots on him which comes in 2 kinds of blue, and has a paintbrush.
- 86: She has 2 pairs of eyelashes, red winter hat, red scarf, and winter gloves
- 87: He has 7's eyes, bone eyebrows, purple dog ears, purple dog nose, purple dog tail, and purple dog legs. He is a dog
- 88: He has 1 big eye, 1 small eye, 8's mask (from top to bottom of left mask: Blue, Green, Orange, Cyan) (from top to bottom of right mask: Red, Yellow, Purple, Pink), eyebrows (from left to right of left eyebrow: Blue, Green, Orange, Cyan) (from left to right of right eyebrow: Red, Yellow, Purple, Pink), 4 arms, top left sleeve is orange, top right sleeve is purple, bottom left sleeve is cyan, bottom right sleeve is pink, 4 legs, pants, and shoes (from left to right of pants and shoe color: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red). He is 8 football teams
- 89: She has Red flower eyes, yellow arms, red legs, and red straw hat
- 90: She has 6 Rectangle eyes with 3 stars each on each eye (From left to right: Yellow Eyes with Red/Orange/Yellow Stars, Blue Eyes with Green/Cyan/Blue Stars, Grey Star with Purple/Dark Pink/Grey Star on it), 3 eyebrows, 3 pieces of hair of 9’s color from light to dark each with a bow on it, 10 9-pointed Stars, and a pocket. She is the female counterpart of the real 90.
- 91: He has a yellow Step mask with Red borders, 4 of 7’s hair, rainbow eyebrows, rainbow limbs, and a triple rainbow mustache. He is a mix of 7 and 13.
- 92: He has oval eyes, a detector’s hat, a grey mustache, and a magnifying glasses on his hand. Like 46, his daughter, he's also a detective because he is 46 x 2.
- 93: She has oval eyes, purple eyes with green eyelids, 2 pairs of eyelashes, a purple/green witch hat with a green star on it, and green pants. She is a witch
- 94: He has grey eyebrows, a mustache, firefighter hat, green limbs,!and grey firefighter shoes. He is a firefighter.
- 95: She has 2 star Pink eyes, more zigzag eyebrows than 76, and has a blue crayon on her hand. She likes to make crazy shapes like making a house and imagining herself with different colors to fit the shape she wants
- 96: He has Rectangle eyes connected to each other, eyebrows, eyelashes similar to 8’s eyelashes, 8 tentacle limbs, rectangle display, and blue pants. He is also known as Mr. Rectangoblock.
- 97: He has 7's eyes but rotated, left eye is blue, right eye is orange, 2 blue antennas each with an orange circle on it, 25-colored hat to show that he is the 25th prime number, 2 orange arms, and 3 blue legs. He is a Martian
- 98: He has a double rainbow skater helmet, rainbow eyebrows, and a rectangle display. He is a skater
- 99: She has 3 rectangle eyes (From left to right: Small with green on outer part, red on middle part, and blue on inner part, Big with purple on outer part, orange on middle part, and yellow on inner part, Small with grey on outer part, pink on middle part, and cyan on inner part) each with 3 eyelashes and eyebrows (from left to right and left to right eyebrow: (Blue, Red, Green) (Yellow, Orange, Purple) (Cyan, Pink, Grey)), white sleeves, 3 legs, pants (from left to right and left to right pants: (Blue, Red, Green) (Yellow, Orange, Purple) (Cyan, Pink, Grey)), socks, and shoes (from left to right: Blue, Yellow, Cyan). She is 9 football teams.
- 100: She has official 100's color, 10 square eyes each with a 10-sided star on it. She is also known as The Great Miss Hundred.
- 101: He has a blue diamond eye but all sides are the same length and blue limbs
- 102: He has a green diamond outer eye with a light blue inner eye, yellow round small eye, left blue crazy zigzag eyebrows, 3 right orange Triangle eyebrows, pink lower eyebrow but below the eye, orange painter’s hat, red, yellow, green, and blue spots on him, has a paintbrush with yellow, blue, green, and red on it, left blue arm, right pink arm, left green leg, and right yellow leg. He is also known as Picassoblock because he can paint like Pablo Picasso.
- 103: He has eyebrows, a mustache, a cowboy hat with red/yellow stripes, left red cowboy boots, and right yellow cowboy boots. He is a cowboy
- 104: She has 8's eyes and mask but light pink, the eyes are oval, the eyelashes are wiggly, 8 tentacle limbs, a blue cast, headband, and a yellow bow. She is an accident prune Octoblock because she is 13 times 8
- 105: She has 14-colored Eyes, eyebrows, rainbow step mask, 2 pieces of rainbow hair, rectangle display, and rainbow boots. She is a Step Squad of 1 to 14
- 106: He has eyebrows (From left to right: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry), a chocolate/vanilla/strawberry mustache, oval eyes each with an orange popsicle on it, a white ice cream man uniform with a chocolate ice cream cone, vanilla ice cream cone, and a strawberry ice cream cone on the hat with some blue on the bottom and just the chocolate/vanilla/strawberry ice cream on the shirt with a blue thing on the top of the shirt, chocolate/vanilla/strawberry limbs, and a bell on his hand. He is an ice cream man.
- 107: He has yellow slightly long oval eyes, brown eyebrows, brown farmer's hat, hay in his mouth, yellow limbs, and brown farmer shoes. He is a farmer.
- 108: She has rectangle eyes, dark green eyebrows, 2 pairs of 4 dark green eyelashes on the sides of the eyes, rectangle display, and dark green pants.
- 109: He has blue elephant trunk, blue eyebrows, elephant ears (Outer is blue while inner is green), elephant arms (Outer is blue while inner is green), and elephant legs (Outer is blue while inner is green). He is an elephant.
- 110: He has 2 star eyes (left is small: Clockwise starting from top (Dark Blue, Green, Blue, Orange, Grey) and inner eye is dark blue while right is big: Clockwise starting from top (Yellow, Purple, Pink, Red, Black) and inner eye is yellow), 2 gloves (from left to right for fingers: Dark Blue, Green, Blue, Orange, Grey on left glove while Black, Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow for right glove) each with stars (left is dark blue while right is yellow) and the rest of the glove has red checkerboard pattern like 100. He has sleeves with dark blue part on the left sleeve and from top to bottom Grey, Orange, Blue, and Green on the rest of the left sleeve and yellow part on the right sleeve and from top to bottom Black, Red, Pink, Purple on the rest of the right sleeve, left blue arm, left blue leg, right yellow arm, right yellow leg, left blue pants, right yellow pants, socks, and shoes (from left to right for left shoe: Green, Blue, Orange, Grey and for right shoe: Black, Red, Pink, Purple). He is 10 football teams
My First Design
The evens are boys and odds are girls The Colors will depend on this code
- Dark Blue
- 0. Grey
- 0 looks like Prototype 0 but Gray
- 1-5 looks like same as Original 1-5
- 6-9 looks like same as my Prototype 6-9
- 10 looks like my Prototype 10 but with Red Borders
- 11: She is Red with Red Borders with 3 eyes and 2 eyes have a stick on it
- 12 is Orange with Red Borders looks like Prototype 6 but he has a mustache, a watch, and 12 dots
- 13 is Yellow with Red Borders and has a Hexagon eye and a Heptagon eye and has a bow-tie and a headband
- 14 is Green with Red Borders and has Current 7's hair and a beard
- 15 is Cyan with Red Borders and has 3 star eyes and 3 gloves. One is blue, one is blue/grey, and the other one is grey
- 16 is Blue with Red Borders and has Square eyes and 16 dots.
- 17 looks like Prototype 7 but with red borders and one side has 10 circles. She can be a prime mate and split into the first 4 primes (2+3+5+7) which wears a pirate costume.
- 18 looks like Prototype 8 but with red borders and an extra decagon eye with 10 extra green points on the bow
- 19 looks like Prototype 9 but with Red borders and the circle eye is replaced with a Decagon Eye
- 20 has 2 designs
- 1. looks like 10 in this version but with Orange Borders and extra stars on gloves and 10-pointed stars.
2. Same as 1st design but has glasses, a hat, eyebrows, bow-tie, shoes, and a stick like the official 20
- 21 has eyelashes, 3 Heptagons on the Step mask, 3 rainbow flower on her head, yellow limbs, an orange boot, and a red boot. She is a step squad of 1 to 6
- 22 has glasses with the left eye bigger than the right eye. His left side is red so his glasses, sleeve, pants, eyebrow, and his shoe are red while the right side are all right. His left limbs are yellow while his right limbs are green. As a matter of fact, he is a mix of the fanmade one according to the current design and the official, because he loves soccer.
- 23 looks like normal 19 but yellow with orange borders, orange eyebrows and limbs. She likes to make crazy shapes.
- 24 has 2 12-sided eyes, eyebrows, Super Rectangle Watch, a clock, and orange pants. The clock has 1-12 on the outer part of the clock while 13-24 are on the inner part of the clock. The clock is also divided into 12 parts.
- 25 has 5 square eyes with a star and 5 eyelashes on each of them, and 3 gloves with 2 having 2 stars and 1 having 1 star on the top glove.
- 26 has 2 13-sided eyes, eyebrows, a blue/orange grad cap, and letters on his blocks with consonant letters being orange while vowels are green
- 27 has 3 rectangle eyes with an eyebrow with each eye, a bow, and pants
- 28 has 2 rainbow eyebrows, 2 rainbow hairs, and boots. He is a step squad of 1 to 7.
- 29 has Asian eyes, 2 pairs of eyelashes, a purple karate headband, and white pants. She's into karate
- 30 has 3 10-pointed star eyes each with an eyebrow, top hat, 2 gloves each with 3 5-pointed stars on them, mustache, bow tie, and grey pants. He is a ringmaster.
- 31 has a yellow cat mouth, cat nose, cat whiskers, 3 pairs of purple eyelashes, purple eyebrows, a scar, witch hat, red cat ears, purple cat tail, and black limbs. She is a cat witch.
- 32 has green rectangle eyes, green eyebrows, yellow/orange rectangle display, wears white shirt, green dressing gown with blue rectangles on them, and blue pants
- 33 has a pink clown nose, 3 eyes (From left to right: Blue, Red, Green) each with 3 sticks on them (2 side eyes are triangle like shape while the top eye is upside down), 3 color headband (From top to bottom: Green, Red, Blue), jester hat (From left to right: Blue, Red, Green) with pink on the balls and bottom of the hat, 3 balls on her (From top to bottom: Blue, Red, Green), pink limbs, pink pants, and green/red/blue clown shoes. She is the clown of soccer and represents the RGB color system
- 34 has blue eyes, blue eyebrows, dark green limbs, chartreuse roller skater helmet with green and yellow on it, and chartreuse roller skates with green and yellow wheels and green/yellow knee pads. He is a roller skater.
- 35: She has a shooting star eye with the shooting star tail being rainbow, 7 arms each with a glove of each color of the rainbow, and a rainbow guitar with 2 stars on it and her numberling (35) on it. She's a rainbow rockstar.
- 36: He has square eyes, eyebrows, glasses, 6 hexagons on him, and blue/yellow shoes. He has the same face as the real 9, with an array display wrist band on him. Folks call him super square.
- 37: She has diamond eyes, zig-zag eyebrows, yellow nose, 2 antennas, ocean like arms, a circle button, and 4 triangle button like a console. She's a martian that can make crazy shapes.
- 38: He has eyebrows, mustache, painter hat, 10 spots on him, and has a paint crush. He is a painter like 19.
- 39: She has eyebrows, headband, and a band on each limb. Like 13, she's into excercising and getting fit.
- 40: He has 4 rectangle 10-pointed star eyes, 2 eyebrows which resembles the official 40's eyebrows but wider and lighter, and 4 arms each with a glove each with 2 stars on it. He also goes by "Mister Oblong or Mister Rectangle" and is 4's dad.
They look like their normal counterpart but all odds are female and all evens are male
- One Triangle: She has 1 triangle eye
- Two Triangle: He has green features instead of purple and 2-triangular glasses and triangular shoes. (Note: It triggers Arifmetix)
- Three Triangle: Same as Normal Three but She has triangle eyes, and triangle features
- Four Triangle: He has triangle eyes and triangle eyebrows
- Five Triangle: She has triangle eyes and a triangle glove
- Six Triangle: He is dark blue has 2 red hexagon eyes, an orange mouth, and red and orange gradient limbs.
- Seven Triangle: She has 4 triangle eyelashes on her left eye and 3 triangle eyelashes on her right eye. She also has 3 pieces of hair on her left side and 4 pieces of hair on her right side.
- Eight Triangle: He has triangle eyes and triangle eyelashes
- Nine Triangle: She has triangle eyes and 4 triangle eyelashes on her left eye and 5 triangle eyelashes on her right eye. Her features are purplish grey.
- Ten Triangle: He has 2 triangle eyes and 2 triangle gloves. He also has eyebrows.
All Odds are male and all evens are female and they follow the border rule
- 1: He looks like Normal 1 but has a horn, eyebrow, and a nose connected to the mouth
- 2: She is green, 2 antennas, eyelashes, big toes on each feet, and has a pig like nose
- 3: He is blue, 3 eyes each with eyebrows, 3 horns, hair, and 3 legs
- 4: She is cyan which has square eyes (2^2) and 2 eyelashes on each side. She has 4 curled horns, 4 arms, a nose connected to the mouth, and 2 big toes on each feet
- 5: He is purple who has 5 horns, snake eyes, a unibrow, a star eye, nose with 5 nostrils, and a glove with sharp fingers
- 6: She looks like normal 6 but pink, has 6 horns, hexagon eyes, eyebrows, nose connected to the mouth, and has 3 big toes on each feet.
- 7: He is orange who has fox ears, 7 antennas that are rainbow, hair with 7 points, and a nose. He still loves rainbows.
- 8: She is yellow, one eye with 8 eyelashes to represent a spider, and 8 long spider limbs. She is called "Spooky Spider Block" as her alter ego.
- 9: He is brown who has 3 square eyes (3^2) each with an eyebrow, 3 horns that look like 3 horns on each other, and a nose
- 10: She is black with red borders who has bat ears, star eyes which are also snake eyes, 2 gloves with sharp fingers, and 10 bat wings
- 11: He looks like Normal 11 but has eyebrows, 3 dots on him, and 11 horns
- 12: She looks like Normal 12 but has no eyebrows, spooky pants, a nose, a bow, and 4 horns with a pattern that 2 of them are red - green - red and the other 2 are green - red - green
- 13: He looks like Normal 13 but has 3 eyes, a unibrow, bear nose, 13 hairs, and bear eyes.
- 14: She looks like Normal 14 but has 2 Heptagon eyes with 7 eyelashes each, 14 dots on her body, 14 horns, a nose connected to the mouth, and 14 spikes on her legs
- 15: He is the same as Normal 15 but purple with red borders, has 3 star eyes that are snake eyes each with a eyebrow, and a step squad shaped mask. He has a nose connected to the mouth half red half purple. He has 3 sharp gloves, has step shaped horns, and hair. He has 2 boots, one red, and one purple.
- 16: She has 4 square eyes (4^2) each with 4 eyelashes on her, square nose connected to the mouth, 4 horns each are 4 curled horns connected to each other, eyes, and 4 arms each with 4 fingers
- 17: He has a heptagon eye and 2 pentagon eyes each of those 3 have eyebrows, 6 dots on him, and a nose. The 2 pentagon eyes are attached to an antenna
- 18: She has 3 rectangle eyes each with 6 eyelashes on it, 3 horns with a pattern of 6 (2 of them are red yellow red yellow red yellow pattern and 1 of them are yellow red yellow red yellow red pattern) and each with bows, a nose connected to the mouth, and 6 tentacle arms each with 3 dots on it.
- 19: He has 2 diamond eyes, a unibrow, hair with 19 horns on it, and a nose connected to the mouth
- 20: She has 2 10-pointed star eyes with snake eyes, 2 antennas each with 10 strings and a 10-pointed star on the top, a nose, and 2 sharp gloves each with 2 stars on it.
- 30: She has 3 10-pointed star eyes with snake eyes, 3 horns each with a pattern of 10, a nose, and 2 sharp gloves each with 3 stars on it.
- 40: She has 2 20-pointed star eyes with snake eyes, eyebrows, 2 antennas each with a 20-pointed star on the top, a nose, and 2 sharp gloves each with 4 stars on it.
- 50: She has 5 10-pointed star eyes with snake eyes, ears, a nose connected to a mouth, and 5 sharp gloves each with 2 stars on it.
- 60: She has 3 20-pointed star eyes with snake eyes, 6 horns each with a pattern of 10, eyebrows, a nose, and 2 sharp gloves each with 6 stars on it.
- 64: She has eight eyes each with 8 eyelashes to represent a spider which can turn into a square and 64 spider limbs.
- 70: She has 7 10-pointed star eyes with snake eyes, 7 antennas each with 10 strings and a 10-pointed star on the top, a nose, and 2 sharp gloves each with 7 stars on it.
- 80: She has 4 20-pointed star eyes with snake eyes, 4 antennas each with a 20-pointed star on the top, a nose, and 8 sharp gloves each with 2 stars on it.
- 90: She has 3 30-pointed star eyes with snake eyes, cat ears, a nose, a tail, and 2 sharp gloves each with 9 stars on it.
- 100: She has 10 10-pointed star eyes with snake eyes, 5 antennas each with a 20-pointed star on the top, and 2 sharp gloves each with 10 stars on it.
They are also known as the Num-Bots. All odds are female while all evens are male. They have robotic blocks, eyes, mouth, and limbs. They follow a mix of the official style and the border pattern
- 1: She is red and has one square eye and one eyelash.
- 2: He looks like normal Numberblock 2 but robotic, red glasses, eyebrows, and red limbs
- 3: She looks like normal Numberblock 3 but robotic, 3 purple eyes connected, purple crown but it still has the red balls, and purple limbs
- 4: He looks like normal Numberblock 4 but robotic and has a square antenna
- 5: She looks like normal Numberblock 5 but robotic, pink, has eyebrows, and the star on the glove is replaced with a pentagon with a circle inside.
- 6: He is blue, Dice sides on his Blocks, green Hexagon eyes, and blue eyebrows.
- 7: She looks like my Revival Numberblock 7 but robotic, purple body, pink eyes, pink mouth, pink eyebrows, and 7 buttons that are in the color of rainbow
- 8: He looks like normal Numberblock 8 but robotic, brown, and has eyebrows
- 9: She is black, has square eyes, 4 Triangle eyelashes on her left eye, and 5 Triangle eyelashes on her right eye
- 10: He looks like normal Numberblock 10 but male, robotic, Cyan instead of white, cyan eyebrows, and stars on his gloves are replaced with a red Pentagon with a Cyan circle inside.
- 11: She looks like normal Numberblock 11 but robotic, red body instead of white, and sticks on her eyes
- 12: He looks like a mix of normal Numberblock 12 and Numberblock 12 according to my first design but robotic.
- 13: She has eyebrows and a bow on her
- 14: He looks like normal Numberblock 14 but robotic and green instead of white
- 15: She looks like my Revival Numberblock 15 but robotic, pink, and shows where the 10 block and 5 block is
- 16: He has square eyes and eyebrows
- 17: She looks like my Revival 17 but robotic, more purple, has an antenna with a Yin-Yang symbol on top, and shows where the 10 block and 7 block is
- 18: He looks like normal Numberblock 18 but robotic, brown, green eyes, green pants, and shows where the 10 block and 8 block is.
- 19: She looks like normal Numberblock 19 but robotic, black, purple features, and shows where the 10 block and 9 block is. She has a paintbrush
- 20: He looks like Numberblock 20 according to my first design but robotic, cyan instead of light orange, no bow tie, has a mustache, and shows the 2 10 blocks. The stars on the glove are replaced with an orange pentagon with a cyan circle inside. There are only 1 orange pentagon with a cyan circle inside on each glove. The shoes also have an orange pentagon with a cyan circle
They have alternate genders (Some remain the same), design, but have same colors as Numberblocks and follow the official way of making beyond 10
13: He looks like normal 13 but with orange eyes, mouth, and eyebrows, blue clown nose, green clown hair, blue/orange clown hat, blue clown bowtie with orange spots, and 13-colored clown shoes. He is a clown
14: She has 2 pairs of eyelashes and 2 pieces of rainbow hair on her.
15: He looks like normal 15 but male, dark blue limbs, 3 star eyes with shades, there are 3 dark blue steps which are above of the eyes instead of attached to the eyes (Middle one is a triangle step), 3 arms each with gloves (2 of them look like 10's gloves and one is dark blue with cyan star on it), and a dark blue bowtie with steps on the sides.
16: She has a different 10 and 6 pose unlike the real 16, has square eyes, 2 pieces of eyelashes, 4-square eyebrows (shading from Purple to Pink), and a crown with 4 squares on it
Square Numberblock Divisions
Everyone knows The Terrible Twos (√4) and The Three Threes (√9), both of which are divided as the square root of a square Numberblock. All my square numberblocks' uniforms have to be a different color.
The Terrific Twos (√4)
The Terrific Twos are the opposite square root of Four. They are a terrific pair of Twos, who wear masks and capes and a T2 emblem. They both have purple limbs, like the regular Two.
The blue Two wears a green mask and cape and green and blue shoes, while the red Two wears a yellow mask and cape and yellow and red shoes, so their colors are blue with green, and red with yellow.
The Top Hat Threes/The three threes v2 (√9)
The Top Hat Threes are the alternate square root of Nine. They are a trio of Threes who wear top hats, eyebrows, mustaches, and carry wands and each one is a different color. Their colors are red, green, and blue (hats, eyes, limbs, buttons, wands)
The Barbershop Fours (√16)
The Barbershop Fours (aka The Four Square Gents) are the square root of Sixteen. They are a singing barbershop quartet of Numberblock Fours who wear hats, masks, suits, brown pants, and bowties and each one is a different color. Their colors in this order are green, brown, orange, and blue (hats' bands, bow ties, and suits).
There are 5 pictures of the Barbershop Fours. Three of them have them as square and two have them standing vertically. Three of them have their square-root form Sixteen.
The Firefighting Fives (√25)
The Firefighting Fives are the square root of Twenty-Five. They are a five-some of Numberblock Fives who wear firefighter hats with a number 5 on it where each one is a different color and five different brown mustaches. Their colors are purple, blue, red, green, and yellow (hats, eyes, limbs, and gloves). The Firefighting Fives turn to 2+3 form and gain wheels to resemble fire trucks.
The Super Sixes (√36)
The Super Sixes are the square root of Thirty-Six. They are a six-some of Numberblock Sixes who wear eyemasks and superhero capes with a hexagon emblem reading their initial "S6". Their colors are blue, red, green, yellow, pink, and purple.
The Spooky Sevens (√49)
The Spooky Sevens or Scary Sevens are the square root of Forty-Nine. They are a seven-some of Numberblock Sevens who wear various Halloween-themed clothing and each one is a different color: the red Seven wears a scar and a vampire cloak (Count RedDracula), the orange Seven is colored like a pumpkin with a green stem on top (Orange Jack-O'-Lanternman), the yellow Seven years a gray witch hat with a rainbow brim and a gray witch cloak (Yellow Witch), the green Seven wears a Frankenstein costume (Frankengreen), the blue Seven wears a wolf costume similar to the Big Bad Square's (Blooo Werewolf), the indigo/dark blue Seven wears a white ghost cloak with a rainbow chains and has no feet (Indighost/Dark Blooo ghost), and the violet/purple Seven is designed as a skeleton (Violet/Purple Skeleton). They may be scary on the outside, but on the inside, they're the halloween heroes.
The Skating Eights (√64)
The Skating Eights are the square root of Sixty-Four. They are an eight-some of Numberblock Eights who wear helmets, eight leg pads, roller skates on their bottom legs, and an octagon emblem reading "SK8ER" which is a play on the word skater and each one is a different color. Their colors are red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, and brown.
The Ninja Nines (√81)
The Ninja Nines are the square root of Eighty-One. They are a nine-some of Nines who wear ninja outfits where each one is a different color. Their colors are blue, red, green, yellow, orange, purple, cyan, pink and brown in order from left to right. Their alternative name when they're square is the Square Ninjas.
10 times Square Numberblock Divisions
The Terrific Twenties (√(40/10))
The Terrific Twenties are the opposite square root of Forty divided by Ten. They are a terrific pair of Twenties, who wear masks and capes and a T20 emblem.
The blue Twenty wears a green mask and cape and green and blue shoes and green and blue hat and blue and green gloves and blue and green sticks and blue limbs and blue and green rectangle display, while the red Twenty wears a yellow mask and cape and yellow and red shoes and yellow and red hat and red and yellow gloves and red and yellow stick and red limbs and red and yellow rectangle display, so their colors are blue with green, and red with yellow.
Multiples of Square Root Alter Egos
Super Square (2*2): He is Numberblock 4 with outer blue inner green left square eye, outer red inner yellow square eye and eyebrows are colored from left to right (Green, Blue, Red Yellow)
Supremo Six (3*2): She is Numberblock 6 with left eye blue with green eyelashes, right eye red with yellow eyelashes, her left dots are outer blue inner green, and her right dots are outer red inner yellow
Octonice (4*2): He looks like his naughty counterpart (Octonaughty) but left blue mask, left green eye, right red mask, right yellow eye, left blue/green tentacles, and right red/yellow tentacles.
Tender Ten (5*2): She is Numberblock 10 with left blue star, ieft green eye, right red star, right yellow eye, left blue/green glove, and right red/yellow glove.
Here is a picture of the number 10's factor tree. 10 has a different appearance where her blocks come in ten different colors. There are four borders in which you share the number 10 equally.
The blue border has Ten standing 2x5 and splitting into the Five Twins.
The green border has Ten standing 5x2 and splitting into the QuinTWOplets (a pun on "quintuplets")
The yellow border has Ten standing vertically and splitting into ten Ones - five are boys and five are girls.
The red border has all of them.
That is how you share the number ten equally.
32x2: A black-and-white Sixty-Four arranges into 3D 2-width 4x8.
16x4: A red-yellow-green-and-blue Sixty-Four arranges into cube.
8x8: The Skating Eights
Radical Numberblocks, more commonly known as Radicalblocks, are the square root of Numberblocks that are not square Numbers.
Radical Two is red-orange with one right-triangle glasses eye, green lips, a single bucktooth, and magenta limbs. He is shaped like a right triangle, but he can for the shape of a dog or have a tail too.
Radical Three is dark yellow with one equilateral-triangular eye with two pupils, two red nose circles, a mouth green lips, and dark blue limbs. He can be shaped in a equilateral or obtuse triangle, a parralelogram or a rectangle.
Radical Five is light cyan with one blue star-triangle eye, dark magenta lips, blue limbs, and one glove with three fingers and a scalene triangle. He is shaped like an obtuse scalene triangle and has the same color pallete as 5.
Radical Six is dark blue with two green triangle eyes and lips and darker blue limbs. He is shaped like a parallelogram.
Radical Seven is rainbow-colored with two-triangles-forming-a-rectangle eyes, two red nose circles, pink lips and limbs. He is shaped like an obtuse isosceles triangle.
1: Same as the regular, but with a dodecagonal eye.
2: Same, but with plain red limbs, circular eyes, eyebrows, and lips.
3: Same, but with dark yellow lips and limbs, three yellow eyes, and three strands of yellow hair.
4: Same, but with no eyebrows, square glasses eyes, and four legs with green shoes.
5: She looks like Three, but is made of five cyan/light blue blocks with a blue five-pointed crown, blue face and limbs, and five blue buttons.
6: He is dark blue with two darker blue eyes - one hexagram and one circle, light blue lips, darker blue limbs, and a light blue six-fingered glove with a hexagram. He is a mix of Five and Six.
7: She is indigo with red eyes with seven eyelashes (3+4), and pink lips and limbs. She is a mix of Six and prototype Seven.
8: He is violet with blue rectangle eyes on the sides of his head, plum lips, orange, limbs, and dice spots numbering 1-8. He is a mix of Six and Eight.
9: She is a rainbow of nine different colors with three tri-color pigtails (3x3), yellow square eyes, yellow lips, and purple limbs. She is a mix of Seven and Nine.
X/10 (dek): He looks like Eight, but is made of ten lighter pink blocks. Unlike the regular Eight, he has ten eyelashes and ten arms. He is called Decablock.
E/11 (el): She looks like Nine, but is made of eleven blocks. She has pale pink rectangle eyes with eleven eyelashes (5+6), lips and limbs.
10/12 (do): He looks like Ten, but is made of twelve blocks. He has two hexagram eyes (6x2=12), dark red lips and limbs, a black mustache, two white six-fingered gloves with a hexagram on each one (6x2=12), and a red clock with the duodecimal numerals from 1-10(do).
11/13 (do-one): She’s red with dark red borders Looks like Improved Official 11 but she has 13 blocks, rectangular eyes, green limbs, diamond eyes, and a green bow-tie.
12/14 (do-two): He is orange with a red border. Looks like Improved Official 12 but have 14 blocks, purple limbs, eyes, and eyebrows, and has blue yoga pants.
13/15 (do-three): Yellow with a red border. She looks like Improved Official 13 but has 15 blocks, 3 pentagonal plasters, 3 hairs with 5 pieces each (3*5=13)
14/16 (do-four): Green with red borders Looks like Duodecimal 8 but has 2 red square eyes and 2 green square eyes. He has a red arm and leg, and a green arm and leg.
15/17 (do-five): She is blue with a red border and has 2 pentagon eyes and a Heptagon eye (5+7+5=17)
16/18 (do-six): He is dark blue with a red border and looks like Official 14 but have blue helmet, expanded rainbow eyebrows to 9 (9*2=16), have 2 9-pointed star eyes (2*9=16), 3 hexagram eyes each with first 3 Numberblocks' colors (3*6=16), and has 2 6-fingered gloves with one with a hexagram and one with 2 hexagram stars
17/19 (do-seven): Has 10 eyelash on one eye and 9 eyelash on another eye (X+9=17). It also has an eyebrow
18/20 (do-eight): Looks like Official 12 but have 20 blocks and has purple features
19/21 (do-nine): Looks like Official 15 but has 21 blocks and a 6-step mask (21 = t6)
1X/22 (do-dek): Looks like Decimal 2 but has green glasses and limbs
1E/23 (do-el): Looks like Decimal 6 but has 4 eyes and 6 eyelashes on each one except for the top one which has 5 eyelashes
20/24 (two-do): Has 12-pointed Stars, 2 dodecagonal clocks (12*2=24), and 2 6-fingered gloves with 2 hexagrams each
All even numbers are girls while all odd numbers are boys.
- A: A mix of A and 1.
- B: A mix of B and 2. Unlike B, she has one blue digon eye and one orange diamond eye and a blue bow on her hair.
- C: A mix of C and 3. Unlike both of whom, he has three eyes. His crown also reads "ABC 123".
- D: A mix of D and 4. Her left eye has a tetragram on it.
- E: Looks like E and 1. He is made of five blocks with one pentagon eye and a star on his below-face block.
- F: A mix of F and 6. Unlike both of whom, she has hexagon eyes with hexagonal eyelashes.
- G: A mix of G and 7.
- H: A mix of H and 8. Unlike both of whom, she has one oval eye with eight eyelashes. She is called Octo-H.
- I: A mix of I, 5, and 9. He has a right square eye (3^2) and a left nonagram eye. He has a glove with 9 fingers.
- J: Looks like J. She has 2 Pentagon eyes with 5 eyelashes on each eye
- K: A mix of K and 11.
- L: A mix of L and 12. She has 6 eyelashes on each eye. Her rectangle eye is rotated
- M: A mix of M and 13.
- N: Looks like N. She has 7 pigtails and a bow on each side.
- O: A mix of O and 15. He has 3 Pentagon eyes.
- P: Looks like P. She has 8 eyelashes on each side. She also has 4-pointed stars on each corner and with P's color.
- Q: A mix of Q and Z. His badge has the number 17 on it
- R: Looks like R. She has 2 9-pointed star eyes and 9-fingered gloves. She still has an eye-patch that covers her 9-pointed star eye.
My way of Colorblocks
Each Colorblock has one block, the circle floating which shows what color they are, oval eyes, and shoes. The colors of their features match what they have
Red: She has eyelashes and bow tie in the middle with a bigger side than the flower. She is into fashion and sounds like A
Yellow: She has eyelashes, a bow tie on the left, and pants. She is into yoga and sounds like 12.
Blue: He has eyebrows, a painter hat, and a paint brush on his hand. He is a painter and sounds like W
Green: He has safety goggles, rectangle eyebrows, and a chemical potion on his hand. He is a scientist and sounds like 17.
Orange: He has eyebrows, a cowboy hat, and western shoes. He is western and sounds like 2.
Purple: She has eyelashes, pigtails with 2 bows on her head, and has a flower on her hand. She is a gardener and sounds like 5.
Black: She has a headmirror and eyelashes. She is a doctor which sounds like a mix of 1 and 3
White: He has a chef hat. He is a cook which sounds like Blockzilla
Grey: He has a magician hat, eyebrows, mustache, bow tie, wand on his hand, and pants. He is a magician and sounds like U
Pink: She has double pony tails, bow tie on both of the hairs, a heart on her forehead, and eyelashes. She is into love and sounds like P
Brown: He has a farmer hat, bigger eyebrows, and has hay in his mouth. He is a farmer and sounds like 18. Folks call him "Farmer Brown"
My way of Shapesblock
There is a shape floating above them which is their shape and their color. The rest of the info can be found in the pictures
Octagon: He has a Pirate Hat with an Octagon on it, an octagon eyepatch, and an octagon bowtie.
Triangle: She has eyelashes, ballet crown, and a ballet dress.
Oval: He has a painter hat and a paint holder on his hand
Rectangle: He has a carpenter hat, a black mustache, and a carpenter overalls
My favorite Numberblock is...Seven/Thirteen
My least favorite Numberblock is...None
My favorite episode of Numberblocks is...Odds and Evens/The Numberblocks Express
My next favorite episode of season 3 is: Ten again
My favorite song of Numberblocks is...Eighteen
My least favorite episode of Numberblocks is...none.
My favorite fanmade Numberblock is...Nineteen
- One-Hundred-One is so far my biggest fanmade prime Numberblock.
- One-Thousand-Two-Hundred-Thirty-Four is so far my biggest fanmade composite Numberblock.
- My current second biggest fanmade composite Numberblock is Nine-Hundred-Twenty-Eight.
- Before Numberblocks 6-10 are new to the show, I made the odd Numberblocks girls and the even Numberblocks boys, like in Numberjacks.
- When I draw teeth on the Numberblocks, I use square human-like teeth, unlike the show's design.
- Same for the Alphablocks.
- Every multiple-of-10 Numberblock I draw, I border them the same color as the Numberblock (1-10) in the tens column from 10-100.
- Every multiple-of-10 Numberblock greater than 100 I draw, I make the hundred-border the same color as the Numberblock in the hundreds column and the ten-border the same color as the Numberblock in the tens column.
- Many Numberblock-fans think Two's glasses are his real eyes, but I don't.
- Every multiple-of-5 Numberblock I draw wear gloves.
- My variant of Comic Sans MS (which I use sometimes as numberlings) has sharp edges.
- My variant of Vag Rounded Bold also has sharp edges. For example, the alphabet letters on Seventy-Eight.
- The orange and blue Barbershop Fours resemble Michelangelo and Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- The red and yellow Firefighting Fives' mustaches, as well as the firefighter hats with a number 5, resemble Mario and Luigi of Nintendo's Super Mario Bros franchise.
- Every multiple-of-7 Numberblock I draw is rainbow-colored, which I call Rainbowblocks.
- Every multiple-of-6 Numberblock I draw is which I call Diceblocks.
- In my Counting By Fours drawing, when 4 stands horizontally, his eyes are where his mouth is between, unlike his "low-and-long" form in the episode Four.
- The same thing happens to 7 in my Counting by Sevens drawing.
- The same thing happens to 10 in my Counting by Tens drawing.
- When I draw Thirty-Six in 2x18, 3x12 or triangle form, his eyes are on the sides of his head, unlike the other forms.
- My prototype design of Seven looks the same as when Seven first appears, but without the hair and has different-colored face and limbs.
- My Counting By Sevens picture is the first skip-counting picture to not feature Twenty or Forty.
- My Counting By Tens picture is the first skip-counting picture to have a white background and the Numberblocks from 1xn to 10xn are on the top row while the Numberblocks from 11xn to 20xn are on the bottom row.
- Nine-Hundred-Twenty-Eight is so far the only Numberblock with the most number of eyes.
- Every first square numberblock out of three that I made is a female. 1, 16, 49 and 100. (1, 4, 7, and 10 squared.)
- Thirty-One has Halloween-style features, due to Halloween day being on October 31st.
- Sixty-Six looks a lot like my prototype Six.
- In the Triangle Numbers up to 153 picture, Three has no buttons because her face is below her top block.
- The same thing happens in my Counting By Threes picture.
- In the picture of my Counting by Threes picture, Three has no buttons because she is arrange as a horizontal￼.
- According to my Counting by Sixes picture, Twelve and Forty-Eight can change from Clockblocks to Diceblocks.
- Ninety-Six was my only composite Roblock to have more than two factors, not counting 1 and the number to be factorized (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 48), and to have a biggest prime factorization (2^5x3) until 144 came along.
- The group name Roblocks sound like the online game Roblox.
- So far, all of my radicals have the same main shape as Arifmetix's radicals, but can make other shapes.
- They also have the same eye shapes as Arifmetix's.
- 29, 39, 51, 57 and Tau are my fan made Numberblocks that they look like Alphablocks Q, T, U, W and Z
- The green Skating Eight looks like Octonaughty from Octoblock to the Rescue!.
- On my Numbertoads according to me picture, the Numbertoads' numberlings are shaped like the ones in the show, but Numbertoad 9's numberling is an upside-down 6. Infact, I always make my 1's an l and my 9s upside down 6s.
- Numberblobs don't have teeth in the real show and neither does Blockzilla.
- In the picture of my Counting by Fours picture, Thirty-Two's eyes have switched around blue and pink but my Counting by Twos picture, pink and blue, becuase I don't want the flowers to fade in to the bkgs.
- So far, there are more hexaclops Numberblocks than any other multiclopses.
- Eighty-Six is so far the only decaclops Numberblock whose numberling doesn't have a 0 in the ones column.
- Sometimes Sixteen's gradient is upside-down, her eyebrows are dark purple, and her lips are lavender, for example, in the picture where the Barbershop Fours stand vertically.
- Thirty-Six's gradient is also upside-down, for example, in my Counting by 2's, 3's, and 4's picture, when he isn't a square..
- In the picture of the Numberblocks 1-10 together (prototype) where the composites are arranged quadrilateral, 3's eyes are smaller than they're originally and she has no buttons.
- In the picture of my Counting by Sixes picture, Seventy-Two's lips is purple and his legs are normal but my Counting by Fours picture, grey lips and square feet and it was a mistake, so I fixed it.
- In the picture of my Counting by Fours picture, the 8 is missing making it x4=32. This was fixed later on making it,8x4=32.
- On Nine's icon art, he mistakenly has Four's eyebrows.
- In the picture of my Counting by Tens picture when 150 has 10 pentadecagram eyes, She has 15 pentadecagram eyes and it was a mistake, so I fixed it.
- In the Counting by Twos picture, Thirty-Four's mouth isn't square even though she's a Roblock.
My Alpha art
Info on my numbertoads
To be honest, they’re pretty weird creatures, but I don't care because I made them. Anyway, odds are male and evens are female.
0: She is white toad with grey sports and a white 0 on her middle spot. She only has little pig tails and a plain white shirt and grey shoes.
1: He is a red toad with dark red spots and a number 1 on his middle spot. He has a red vest with dark red outlines, red pants and 1 red button on his vest and dark red shoes.
2: She is yellow with purple spots, glasses like 2, a number 2 on her middle spot, 2 yellow pig tails with 1 purple stripe each (1+1=2) and a yellow shirt with 2 purple stripes and purple shoes.
3: He is green in many shades. He has a 3 pointed hat with triangles on it, and 3 buttons on his vest.
4: Is brown and blue.
5: Is purple and orange.
6: Is orange.
7: Is blue and green.
8: Is red and pink.
9: Is gray and blue.
10: Is pink and blue.
These are my Numberblock animations.
- Zero - Zero introduces himself and says he has no blocks to play with.
- Peekaboo (Coming Soon)
- Prototype 6-10
- Factors of Six
- Rainbow Seven
- The Three Threes
- Counting By 8's, 9's, etc.
- Square rooting of 100, 121, etc.
- Radicalblocks 8 and above
- Other Numberblocks' Numberblobs
- More Greekblocks
Not yet planned but Coming Soon
- Rectangle rooting Numberblocks (6, 8, 12, etc.)
- Square-times-two Numberblocks: 2, 8, 18, 32, 50, etc.
- Square-times-three Numberblocks: 3, 12, 27, 48, etc.
My New Learningblocks Coming Soon
Numberblocks in my skip counting pictures
- 8's: 88, 104, 128, 152
- 9's: 99, 117, 135, 162, 171
- 11's: 88, 99, 132, 143, 154, 165, 176, 187, 198, 209, 220
- 12's: 132, 156, 168, 192, 204, 216, 228, 240
Composites (up to 110)
- 60-69: 62
- 70-79: 74
- 80-89: 82, 87, 88
- 90-99: 92, 93, 94, 99
- 100-109: 103, 104, 106, 107, 109
Primes (up to 109)
- 929-930 and above
- Greek: San, Gamma, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Pha, Qoppa, Tau, Valco, Digamma, Phi, Chi, Whi, Psi,
Fanmade Prime Numberblocks
Features on my own Numberblocks
- 1-eyed (cyclops): 8 (prototype), 11, 44
- 3-eyed (triclops): 15, 23, 24, 27
- 4-eyed (tetraclops): 37, 40, 48, 76, 1234
- 5-eyed (pentaclops): 25, 50, 55, 65, 70, 85
- 6-eyed (hexaclops): 43, 46, 51, 54, 60, 90, 102, 120
- 7-eyed (heptaclops): 35, 56, 84
- 8-eyed (octoclops): 80, 96
- 9-eyed (nonaclops): 45
- 10-eyed (decaclops): 86, 100, 140, 150, 170, 200
- 11-eyed (undecaclops): 66, 110, 121
- 12-eyed (dodecaclops): 144
- 13-eyed (tridecaclops): 91, 130
- 14-eyed (tetradecaclops): 79
- 15-eyed (pentadecaclops): 75, 225
- 16-eyed (hexadecaclops): 160
- 18-eyed (octodecaclops): 180
- 19-eyed (nondecaclops): 114, 133, 190
- 20-eyed (icosaclops): 400
- 26-eyed: (hexaicosaclops): 78
- 32-eyed: (dutriacontaclops): 256
- 34-eyed: (tetratriacontaclops): 136
- 35-eyed (pentatricontaclops): 105
- 36-eyed (hexatriacontaclops): 324
- 38-eyed (octatriacontaclops): 361
- 46-eyed (hexatetracontaclops): 460
- 116-eyed (hectasexadecaclops): 928
- 20 (1st design) (4 arms)
- 31 (6 arms)
- 32 (32 limbs, Dutriacontablock)
- 56 (8 limbs, Octorainbowblock)
- 64 (64 limbs, Tetrahexacontablock)
- 80 (8 arms/10 limbs, Octotenblock)
- 136 (136 limbs, Hectasexatriacontablock)
- 225 (5 limbs)
- 400 (4 limbs)
- Circle-square: 61
- Decagon: 51, Infinity
- Decagram: 20 (both designs), 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 110, 130, 160, 180, 190, 460
- Dodecagon: 12, 48, 84, 144
- Eyeglasses: 0, 18
- Eyelashes: 16, 49, 64, 68, 256
- Football: 17, 39
- Hendecagon: 22, 55, 121
- Heptadecagram: 102, 170
- Heptadecagram flower: 85
- Heptadecagram gear: 34
- Heptagon: 51, 91, 133
- Heptagram flower: 7 (prototype), 14
- Hexagon: 6 (prototype), 66, 114
- Hexadecagram flower: 32
- Icosagon: 79
- Icosagram: 120, 200, 400
- Nonagon: 9 (prototype) (left eye), 27, 324
- Nondecagon: 76
- Octagon: 8 (prototype), 24, 56
- Oval: 9 (prototype) (right eye), 57
- Pentadecagram: 30, 90, 150, 225
- Rectangle: 26, 49, 77, 119
- SpongeBob-esque: 68, 78
- Square: 16, 28, 36, 54, 63, 81, 98, 108, 112, 126, 153, 169 (left eye), 196
- Star/Pentagram: 15, 25, 35, 45, 75
- Tetradecagram: 70, 140
- Trapez(oid/ium): 123
- Triangle: 105
- Tridecagram gear: 65
- Clocks: 12, 48, 144, 324
- Decagon: 110, 170, 180
- Decagram: 30
- Diamond: 52
- 5-leaf clover: 85
- Hendecagon: 44
- Heptadecagram: 68
- Heptagon: 35, 70, 140, 170
- Hexagon: 24
- Icosagram: 60
- Nonagon: 45, 63
- Nondecagram: 57
- Octagon: 80, 256
- Pentadecagram: 75
- Pentaicosagram: 50, 100, 200, 400
- Pentagon: 65, 105
- Tetradecagram: 56
- Tetragram flower: 32
- Triangle: 21
- Tridecagram: 130
- Ribbon: 19, 55, 95
- Square: 90, 126
- 38 (by 19's)
- 55 (by 11's)
- 56 (by 14's)
- 68 (by 17's)
- 95 (by 19's)
- 123 (by 41's)
- 14 (2nd design) (two rainbow pigtails)
- 21 (three rainbow triangle hat)
- 24 (triangular elf cap)
- 26 (grad cap)
- 28 (rainbow hair)
- 32 (four flower antennas)
- 33 (three-pointed crown)
- 34 (pink pigtails)
- 35 (seven rainbow pentagon antennas)
- 39 (purple hair)
- 40 (icosagram antennas)
- 48 (16-pointed crown)
- 49 (seven rainbow pigtails)
- 51 (blue hat)
- 52 (four tridecagram antennas)
- 55 (dark teal derby)
- 56 (seven eyestalks)
- 57 (19-pointed crown)
- 60 (four pentadecagram antennas)
- 61 (red hat)
- 63 (rainbow hair)
- 69 (blue and gray party hat)
- 70 (seven rainbow decagram antennas)
- 77 (hat with rainbow brim)
- 84 (six rainbow pigtails)
- 85 (green leprechaun hat)
- 91 (seven rainbow hairs)
- 98 (rainbow hair)
- 102 (seventeen hexagon antennas)
- 105 (fifteen rainbow triangle hat)
- 108 (America flag colored hat)
- 112 (fourteen rainbow octagon antennas)
- 119 (seven rainbow hairs)
- 120 (four triacontagram antennas)
- 126 (rainbow hair)
- 140 (fourteen rainbow decagram antennas)
928 (116 eyes)
136 (136 limbs)
61 (61 buttons)
Biggest Numberblock with Skip Counting Buttons
123 (buttons counting to 123 by 41's)
Most Body Colors
70 (2nd design) (rainbow border with light rainbow middle)
My own unused arrangements of the regular Numberblocks
- Horizontal (Counting by 5's picture)
- Center 1+3+3 (Prototype) (Rainbow) (Jack Orange Lanterman of Spooky Sevens)
- Cross (1+1+3+1+1) (Yellow witch of Spooky Sevens)
- 3+2+2 (FrankGreenStien of Spooky Sevens)
- U-shape (Blooo Werewolf of Spooky Sevens)
- Zigzag (Dark Blooo ghost of Spooky Sevens)
- H-Shape (Prototype on the Numberblocks Express)
Fanmade Numberblocks that look alike to the regular Numberblocks
- 11 (cyclops)
- 44 (same body color; cyclops)
- 0 (same eyes)
- 18 (same face)
- 33 (same body colour and features)
- 81 (same face)
- Every multiple of 5 and 10 Numberblock (they all wear gloves.)
- 36 (similar colour and features)
- 42 (eyes are on the sides of head)
- 68 (same eyes)
- 72 (eyes are on the sides of head)
- Every multiple of 7 Numberblock (same body color (7 times picture))
- 64 (same body and features color)
- 136 (same eyes)
- 928 (same eyes)
- 81 (same face)
- Prototype 10 (same look, but different color)
- 20 (2nd design) (border and gloves; same number of eyes, but different shape)
- Every multiple of 5 and 10 Numberblock (they all wear gloves)
- 14: Doublerainbowblock
- 17: Haikublock
- 20: Scoreblock
- 23: Wizardblock
- 24: Christmasblock
- 26: Alphablock
- 27: Triplecube
- 28: Quadruplerainbowblock
- 31: Halloweenblock
- 32: Dutriacontablock
- 35: Pentarainbowblock
- 36: Squarediceblock
- 40: Twoscoreblock
- 42: Rainbowdiceblock
- 43: Coconutblock
- 48: Twodayblock
- 49: Rainbowsquare
- 53: Silverblock
- 54: Doublecube
- 56: Octorainbowblock
- 59: Polarblock
- 60: Dicetenblock/Threescore
- 61: DJ Block
- 63: Nonarainbowblock
- 64: Tetrahexacontablock
- 65: Robopentablock
- 68: Goldblock
- 69: Martianblock
- 70: Rainbowtenblock
- 75: Bingoblock
- 78: Alphadiceblock
- 79: Aurumblock
- 80: Octotenblock/Fourscore
- 81: Nonasquare
- 85: Leprechaunblock
- 96: Robodiceblock
- 100: Hundredblock/Fivescore
- 108: Patriotblock
- 110: Eleventy/Tenteen
- 120: Twentyteen
- 130: Thirtyteen
- 136: Hectahexatriacontablock
- 140: Fortyteen
- 144: Squareclockblock/Dodecaclockblock
- 150: Fiftyteen
- 160: Sixtyteen
- 170: Seventyteen
- 180: Eightyteen
- 190: Ninetyteen
- 200: Double Hundredblock/Tenscore
- 289: Grizzlyblock/Square Bear
- 666: Devilblock
- 777: Angelblock
- √7: Rainbowradical
- Diceblocks (Every or any multiple of 6)
- Rainbowblocks (Every multiple of 7)
- Clockblocks (12, 48, 144, 324)
- Squareblocks (1, 4, 9, 16...)
- Triangleblocks (3, 6, 10, 15...)
- Cubeblocks (1, 8, 27...)
- Multilimbblocks (8, 32, 56, 64...)
- Holidayblocks (24, 31)
- Roblocks (34, 37, 53)
- Hundredblocks (100, 200...)
- Disco Duet (61, 69)
- Scoreblocks (Every multiple of 20)
- Bearblocks (59, 289)
My own color combinations nicknames
- Apple Cyborg (red, Grey)
- 120's fifth eye
- 190's lips
- Barney (Magenta, green)
- 38's body
- 114's body
- Sapphire Cyborg (Blue, Grey)
- 69's hat, eyes, buttons, limbs and balloons.
- Apples 'N' Bananas (red, yellow)
- 12's dice spots
- 44's Body
- 40's left antenna
- 60's first button
- 61's hat, eyebrows, buttons, limbs, and headphones
- 78's body
- 130's lips
- Delta's body
- Blueberry Lime (My favorite one) (blue, green)
- 0's Body
- 19's Body
- 46's body
- 52's Body
- 60's third button
- 78's letters
- 225's eyes
- 460's lips
- Beta's Body
- Blueberries 'N' Cherries (red, blue)
- 160's lips
- Cherry Orange (red, orange)
- 120's first eye and lips
- Chocolate Cherry Orange (red, orange, Brown)
- 120's sixth eye
- Even Tops (orange, green, Dark Blue, Magenta, white)
- Two of 100's buttons
- Finding Nemo (Cyan, orange)
- 60's second button
- Four Seasons (Magenta (Spring), yellow (Fall), green (Summer), Light Blue (Winter))
- 32's body
- France (red, white, blue)
- 108's body and hat
- Granny Smith and Red Delicious (red, green)
- 140's lips
- Pairing between English A and Greekblock Alpha
- Pairing between English E and Greekblock Epsilon
- Grape Cherry (red, Purple)
- 170's lips
- Italy/Christmas (red, green, white)
- 24's body
- Lemon Lime (yellow, green)
- 120's second eye
- Blueberry Orange (Blue, Orange)
- 324's body and dice spots
- Pairing between English O and Greekblock Omega
- 150's lips (red, Cyan)
- Octorainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Magenta)
- 80's buttons
- Odd Blocks (Red, Yellow, Cyan, Purple, Grey)
- Two of 100's buttons
- Orange Lime (orange, green)
- 40's right antenna
- 66's dice spots
- Purple Pinkie (Purple, Magenta)
- 120's fourth eye
- Primary (red, yellow, blue)
- 15's eyes, lips, and limbs
- Sunset (red, orange, yellow)
- 30's eyes (and dice spots)
- The Blues (Cyan/Light Blue, Indigo/Dark Blue)
- 120's third eye
- Valentine's Day (red, Magenta)
- 180's lips
- Goofy grapes (Green, Purple)
- 101's lips, hair, collar, buttons and limbs