My name is Arif Khamis-Yussuf, aka Arifmetix, and I am a fan of Learningblocks! I also happen to be a math nerd, alpha nerd, and a musician, and I'm part of the Learningblocks Wiki Heroes Team! The Arithmeticker at your service! (I'm also a former Alpha-Fan!). I voiced Numberblock Nine in Punchcar63's upcoming story "The Barbershop Fours".
The content boxes show my projects of Learningblocks.
- 1 Prototype Designs
- 2 Fanmade Numberblocks
- 3 Square Numberblock Divisions
- 4 Surd Numberblocks
- 5 Negative Numberblocks (colors only)
- 6 Number-base-blocks
- 7 Numberhumans
- 7.1 Zachary (Zero)
- 7.2 Mary (One)
- 7.3 Tim (Two)
- 7.4 Theresa (Three)
- 7.5 Peters (Pi)
- 7.6 Fred (Four)
- 7.7 Beth (Five)
- 7.8 Sid (Six)
- 7.9 Taig (Tau)
- 7.10 Steffen (Seven)
- 7.11 Ian/Octoman (Eight)
- 7.12 Neil (Nine)
- 7.13 Roni (Rho)
- 7.14 Tina (Ten)
- 7.15 Elijah (My Eleven)
- 7.16 Tallulah (My Twelve)
- 7.17 Elvis (Eleven)
- 7.18 Talisha (Twelve)
- 7.19 Alice (Alpha)
- 7.20 Theodore (Thirteen)
- 7.21 Felix (Fourteen)
- 7.22 Fiona (Fifteen)
- 7.23 Urian (Upsilon)
- 7.24 Sabrina (Sixteen)
- 7.25 Steve (Seventeen)
- 7.26 Etienne (Eighteen)
- 7.27 Etta (Eta)
- 7.28 Natalie (Nineteen)
- 7.29 Tyreece (Twenty)
- 8 Alphahumans
- 8.1 Ally (A)
- 8.2 Bella (B)
- 8.3 Casey (C)
- 8.4 Dylan (D)
- 8.5 Egon (E)
- 8.6 Flo (F)
- 8.7 Gina (G)
- 8.8 Hazel (H)
- 8.9 Iris (I)
- 8.10 Jaye (J)
- 8.11 Kyle (K)
- 8.12 Lily (L)
- 8.13 Michael (M)
- 8.14 Nick (N)
- 8.15 Oliver (O)
- 8.16 Poppy (P)
- 8.17 Quiette (Q)
- 8.18 Ruby (R)
- 8.19 Stella (S)
- 8.20 Ted (T)
- 8.21 Ugo (U)
- 8.22 Victor (V)
- 8.23 Willy (W)
- 8.24 Xander (X)
- 8.25 Yohann (Y)
- 8.26 Zebediah (Z)
- 9 Machines
- 10 My NumberArt
- 11 Fanmade Alphablocks
- 12 Features on my own Numberblocks
- 13 Other features on my Numberblocks
- 14 Numberblock Nicknames
- 15 User's Favorites
- 16 Song instrumentals
- 17 Arifmetix Shorts
- 18 Trivia
- 19 My AlphaArt
- 20 New Learningblocks coming soon
- 21 Currently working on
- 22 My own color combinations nicknames
- 23 FAN STUFF
0: The ghost with shapeshifting powers. However, he, and his shapeshifting forms are just illusions and you can't feel them! His name is Nully, and he is Nada's older brother.
11: He is like One, but he's scarlet with two eyes on the sides of his head. He likes to add one more for good luck and can flip his Numberling around.
12: She is burnt orange with maroon dodecagon eyes on the sides of her head, light orange limbs, and four clocks on her body showing 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock (4x3). The clocks can change placement depending on which time it is, e.g. 11 o'clock, clock moves to 11th block.
13: He is lime with yellow diamond eyes, dark yellow triangle eyebrows (10+3), yellow limbs, and a bandage on his left cheek. He is called the Unlucky Block.
14: Two designs:
- He is chartreuse with yellow square/rectangle eyes and lips and teal limbs
- Same as the first, but with 7 rainbow hairs on his head, and 7 more as a beard (7x2). He has an Irish accent and is best friends with 7 and 11 (Lucky Blocks) and 13 (Unlucky Block)
15: Three designs:
- My first design is navy with two star eyes, green limbs, and a star on the block below her head block (3x5). Her gloves are dark blue with 3 stars (2+1)
- My second design is the same as the first, but with three star eyes, dark blue limbs, and an extra glove-arm on top of her head.
- She is like the second design but she has three different star eyes, blue, blue and green and green with blue green lips, with three gloves that has a different star colour, blue, blue green and green
1/12 (0.0833) He is a twelfth of a block tall, has the same colour palette as Twelve and has one clock on his body showing 12 o'clock and one dodecagon eye. He is called Twelfth, One-Twelfth, or Unciblock.
1/10 (0.1): She is a tenth of a block tall, white with a transparent red border, one eye and a button that has a tenth of it shaded. She is called Tenth, One-Tenth or Deciblock.
1/8 (0.125): He is dark magenta with an octant-circular eye and purple lips and limbs. He is called Eighth, One-Eighth, or Octablock.
1/5 (0.2): She is a fifth of a block tall with one star-oval eye and a circular button with one fifth shaded. She is called Fifth or One-Fifth. She is also called Quinquablock.
1/4 (0.25): He is periwinkle and a quarter/fourth of a block tall with sky blue lips and limbs one quadrant-circular eye and a circular button with one quarter/fourth shaded and he has one tooth. He has the same colour palette as Twenty-Five as he is 0.25. He is called Quarter/Fourth or One-Quarter/Fourth. He also happens to be a square, like Twenty-Five. He is also called Quadrablock or Quarterblock.
1/3 (0.33...): He is dark yellow and a third of a block tall with brown lips and lips, buckteeth and one trient-circular eye and a button that has one third shaded. He is called Third, or One-Third and has the same colour palette as Thirty-Three because he is 0.33*. He is also called Trientiblock.
1/2 (0.5): He is half a block tall light red with red lips and limbs and one red star-semi-circle eye. He is called Half, One-Half, Halfblock, or Semiblock.
2/3 (0.66...): He is navy blue and two thirds of a block tall with light blue lips and limbs with a 2/3 circle eye, he has a circular button that shows two thirds shaded and has the same colour palette as Sixty-Six, as he is 0.66*. He is also called Duotrientiblock.
3/4 (0.75): He is chartreuse and three quarters/fourths of a block tall. He has a dodrant-circular eye, mint green lips and limbs and has the same colour palette as Seventy-Five as he is 0.75. He is called Three-Quarters, Three-Fourths, or Triquarter. He is also called Dodrablock.
1 1/2 (1.5): He is vermillion one-and-a-half blocks tall with glasses eyes, one eye a circle, the other a star-semi-circle. He is a mix of One, Half, and Two, as he is halfway between One and Two. He is called One-Point-Five, One-and-a-Half, or Sesquiblock.
2 1/2 (2.5): He is goldenrod and two-and-a-half blocks tall with glasses eyes, one eye an oval and the other a circle. He has 2 balls and half a ball on his 2nd block. He is a mix of Two, Half and Three as he is halfway between Two and Three. He is called Two-Point-Five, Two-And-A-Half, or Sesterblock.
Double digit Numberblocks
16: Five designs:
- My first design is purple limbs and blue square eyes (4^2).
- My second design is similar to Gabe Sotillo's design but has one long eyelash on each eye.
- Mr third design is like the second design but she has red lips and one red, long eyelash on each eye
- My fourth design is like the official design of 11-15 (10 white blocks and 6 indigo blocks). She has SNES-esque controller eyes, blue square eyes (4^2), lips and limbs.
- My fifth design is the same style as the fourth, but with a purple bow-tie. He is a conductor and a composer of many genres of music.
17: Two designs:
- My first design is purple with a single heptagon glasses eye (10+7) and blue limbs.
- My second design is like the official design of 11-15 (10 white blocks and 7 violet blocks). She has indigo eyebrows, oval eyes, lips, and limbs.
18: Three designs:
- My first design is mauve with blue eyes, the left shaped like a hexagon (6x3), three pairs of eyelashes (3x6), and mauve limbs.
- My second design is the same as the first, only the right eye is shaped like a decagon and the left eye like an octagon (10+8). She is a sneezer, but she is a chef and she really likes making and eating (mostly eating) food.
- My third design is like the second design but she has a chef hat with a number 18.
19: Two designs
- My first design is brown with dark brown limbs and purple oval eyes and lips. She always has a hiccups making her 18+1.
- My second design is like the second design but she has a viking helmet with nineteen braids with the number 19. When she singing opera, she has the hiccups making her 18+1 again.
20: Three designs:
- My first design is like Ten, but with an orange border, light orange lips and dark orange/brown limbs. She has two stars on each glove (10x2), one red and one orange, and star eyes (5x4) in red and orange. She is a mix of the first 2 Numberblocks (10x2).
- My second design is like the first, but with decagram eyes (10x2) in the same colors, and four arms and four gloves (4x5). Two are red and two are orange (2x10). Like the first, he is a mix of the first 2 Numberblocks (10x2).
- My third design is like the second, but goes back to two arms and has no gloves.
21: He is green with dark green teardrop eyes and limbs.
22: He is peach with orange limbs. His eyes are on the sides of his head, like Six.
23: She is magenta with purple lips and limbs and long purple eyelashes (one on each eye) pointing upwards.
24: He is green in two different shades (dark and light) with darker green limbs, pentagon eyes, and eight clocks on his body (8x3)
25: She is blue in three different shades with lighter blue limbs, blue lips, and three blue eyes, two shaped as decagrams (outer shape) and squares (inner shape) and one shaped like a star (2x10+5). She wears gloves, 2 stars and a square on one glove, and 3 stars on the other. She sneeze become 24.
26: He is green with dark green limbs, trapezoid eyes, and a blue grad cap. On his body are the letters of the alphabet. The blue letters are the vowels and the dark green are the consonants. He is called Alphablock.
27: He is sky blue with blue limbs and two square eyes. He also has one cube shaped eye (3^3)
28: Two designs:
- My first design is rainbow-colored with dark violet limbs and rectangle eyes.
- My second design is the same as the first, but with light gray limbs and right triangular ears.
29: She is sea-green with blue arms, light blue legs, and eyes of an unknown shape.
30: She is like Ten, but with a yellow border, light yellow lips, dark yellow limbs, three stars (3x10) on each glove colored yellow, and three decagram eyes (3x10) in red, orange, and yellow. She is a mix of the first three Numberblocks (3x10).
31: She is maroon with dark maroon lips limbs and three semi-oval eyes and a party hat. She likes parties because my birthday is January 31.
32: He is sky blue with blue lips and limbs, eyes of a teardrop eyes and an airplane patch.
33: He is gold with dark gold lips and limbs and three eyes (11x3).
34: He is blue-violet with green lips and limbs and heptagon eyeglasses ((10+7)x2).
35: She is green with blue lips and limbs, three rainbow decagonal eyes and one blue star eye (3x10+5).
36: He is blue in six different shades (6x6) with dark blue square eyes (6^2) sometimes on the sides of his head, lips and light blue limbs. Like Six, he is a dice Numberblock, but the 1-6 dots are shown six times (6x6). He is the sixth square Numberblock and a mix of Four, Six, and Nine. Can also be a Clock Block. Sometimes when arranged rectangular, he has only one dot on each block.
37: He is light green with cyan lips and limbs a black top hat with a cyan brim, a monocle, and a black mustache.
38: She is black and white 19 times (19x2) with arms and legs of the same colors, white lips, and her right eye is black and white.
39: She is red, green, and white 13 times (13x3) with a red right arm, a green left arm, white legs, and white lips.
40: Two designs:
- My first design is like Ten, but with a green border, light green lips, dark green limbs, four arms with four gloves (4x10) colored red, orange, yellow, and green with two stars on each (2x20), and four decagram eyes (4x10) of the same colors. She is a mix of the first four Numberblocks (4x10).
- My second design is same as the first, but with two arms and no gloves.
41: He is brown with dark green lips and limbs and three eyes, 2 icosagons and 1 circle eye (20x2+1).
42: She is rainbow-colored with dark violet limbs, blue lips, oval eyes, and seven antenna with a hexagon on each tip (7x6), each in a different color of the rainbow.
43: He is rose with dark red lips and limbs.
44: He is dark green with darker green lips and limbs and four eyes next to each other (11x4) and has an upper-overbite (like Four). Similar to my 11, 22 and 33.
45: She is striped in yellow and black. She has black limbs, yellow gloves with nine black stars (5+4), and five eyestalks: four shaped like a decagram-nonagon and one shaped like a star-nonagon (10x4+5)
46: She is gold and dark blue with gold lips and arms and dark blue feet.
47: He is silver with dark silver lips and limbs, and is a cyclops Become Nurseblock.
48: She is purple, green and grey with purple-green gradient arms, black feet, four dodecagon eyes (12x4) and 16 clocks on her body (16x3).
49: He is inverted-rainbow-colored with rainbow lips, black limbs, and right-triangular eyes. One of his blocks is a single rainbow-colored block.
50: She is like Ten, but with a blue border, light blue lips, dark blue limbs, five blue stars (5x10) on each glove, and five decagram eyes (5x10) colored red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. She is a mix of the first five Numberblocks (5x10).
51: He is light green with light yellow lips and limbs and three heptagon glasses eyes ((10+7)x3)
52: He is gray in four different shades with trapezoid eyes and dark gray lips and limbs. He has thirteen spades, clubs, hearts, and diamonds on his body (13x4), since there are 52 cards in the card game of solitaire.
53: He is light yellow and red and blue eyes and limbs, blue lips, and a red baseball cap with his number.
54: He is brown and light brown with dark brown lips and limbs and cube glasses eyes.
55: He is teal with five eyes: two shaped like a icosagram and three shaped like a star ((20x2)+(3x5) = 40+15). He has dark teal lips and limbs. He has six arms with six gloves.
56: She is rainbow-colored, with eight violet limbs and infinity-symbol-shaped eyes. She has eight eyelashes with a heptagon on each tip (7x8), each in a color of a rainbow. She is called Lucktoblock.
57: He is green and black with three green nondecagonal eyes (19x3), green lips, black limbs, and three nondecagonal neon buttons with numbers skip counting to 57 by 19's that glow when ever he reaches the respective number. He also has square feet and a robotic-like Numberling. He is called Roboblock.
58: He is gold with four eyes - two shaped like an icosagon and two shaped like a nonagon ((2x20)+(2x9) = 40+18). He has orange lips and limbs.
59: She is pink with six eyes - five shaped like a decagon and one shaped like a nonagon (5x10+9). She has orange lips and purple-orange gradient limbs.
60: Two designs:
- My first design is like Ten, but with an indigo border, light indigo lips, dark indigo limbs, six indigo stars (6x10) on each glove, and six decagram eyes (6x10) colored red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and indigo. He is a mix of the Numberblocks 1-6 (6x10).
- My second design has three icosagram eyes (20x3) and twenty light indigo clocks on his body (20x3).
61: He is light blue with blue misaligned eyes, lips and limbs.
62: He is green with 3 oval eyes that have oval pupils.
63: He is rainbow coloured with rectangular eyes and has seven nine-block eyebrows in different shades of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet (7x9). He usually stands nine blocks wide.
64: He is like Eight, but with square eyeballs and an octagon on each tip of his eyelashes (8x8). Also, he has two long arms. He is called Octo-octoblock (8x8).
65: She is light sapphire blue with two triacontagram eyes and one star eye. She has two gloves, one with six stars, the other with seven. She can also have two arms on each side with three stars and one glove-arm on her head ((4^3)+1 = 13x5).
66: He is navy blue with dice patterns repeated left to right eleven times (11x6) and six hendecagon eyes (11x6), 3 on each side of his head aligned vertically, like the 6-face on a dice.
67: The same as 66, but is dark violet and has one extra eye in the middle of her face.
68: He is gold with dark gold lips and limbs and four heptagon glasses eyes ((10+7)x4).
69: He is pink in three different shades and pink lips and limbs and heart-shaped eyes.
70: He is like Ten, but with a rainbow border, light violet lips, dark violet limbs, seven violet stars (7x10) on each glove, seven decagram eyes (7x10) in a rainbow, and the center one has a rainbow pupil. He is a mix of the first seven Numberblocks (7x10).
71: She is cyclops and her eye is higher up on her face than it'd be with One. Her colour is unknown.
72: He is yellow with dark yellow glasses eyes, lips and limbs. He has 24 light green clocks on his body (24x3). When his face is on 1 to 3 blocks, the bridge of his glasses arches over one of his clocks.
73: He is fire brick red and has one diamond-shaped eye on a bent eyestalk that dangles to one side. He has light red gradient square limbs and he is a Roboblock. He also has 3 legs and is called Rocketblock.
74: He is like 37, but has cyan lanyard eyeglasses and has teal blocks.
75: She is chartreuse with five pentadecagram eyes (15x5) and has two arm gloves that have seven stars, and one arm glove on her head that has one star. She is called Bingoblock.
76: Two designs:
- My first design is white with pink lips and limbs, four nondecagram eyes (4x19) in red, yellow, blue, and magenta and a lavender eyemask. He looks like my Eighty, but without the cape.
- My second design is half red and half navy with red left limbs and navy right limbs. He has four nondecagon eyes (4x19) and has a Norwegian accent because he is the flag of Norway.
77: He is rainbow coloured with seven eyes aligned horizontally next to each other (11x7)
78: She has 26 red blocks, 26 orange blocks and 26 yellow blocks with letters in light red, light orange and light yellow, the vowels being dark blue. She wears a red-orange-yellow grad cap with red tassels and red-yellow lips and dark blue limbs. She can also be a Dice-Block.
79: He is gold and wears a gold hat with a bronze brim and has a gold cane with his number on it, because number 79 on the periodic table is gold. He is very stingy and loves gold and money and has a British Higher RP (posh) accent.
80: Two designs:
- My first design is like Ten, but with a magenta border, light magenta lips, dark magenta limbs, eight magenta stars (10x8) on each glove, eight decagram eyes (8x10) in a rainbow of eight colors, and a lavender mask and cape. He is a mix of the first eight Numberblocks (8x10).
- My second design is the same as the first, but with four icosagram eyes (4x20) and eight arms (8x10) with gloves. Each glove has two stars (2x5x8) He is called Octotenblock.
81: He is gray in nine different shades with square eyes (9^2) and black unibrow of eighteen blocks.
82: He is yellow with green and royal blue over-ear headphones with an 8 on one side and a 2 on the other, because he is a DJ. He has royal blue eyebrows and ptosis in both of his eyes which means they're only 3/4 open most of the time. He'd have a very relaxed voice and be best friends with Thirty-One, as she and Eighty-Two are part of a duo; the Partyblocks.
83: She is black and white with a panda-like appearance. She is called Pandablock.
84: He has navy and white on his body. with hexagons eyes on his face. His feet color navy feet is called Finlandblock
85: He is blue with magenta lips and limbs, he has eight decagrams and one star eye (8x10+5). He has three gloves, two of them have 4 decagrams on each glove and one has a star in a glove.
86: He is red with white glasses, dark red lips and limbs. He is angry like Jaydob04's Seventy Six. He is called Angryblock or 86-block because he's always 86-ing others.
87: He is purple with blue lips and limbs two plasters and a cracked block and two semicircle eyebrows. He looks like my Thirteen but he is bigger than him. He is Thirteen's friend
88: He is dark magenta with a quadruple Octoblock mask with 8 points that have 8 hendecagons on them (8x11), has darker magenta lips and limbs. He is called Hendoctoblock.
89: She is green with one triangle eye, dark green lips and limbs. She is called Fibonacciblock because the Fibonacci sequence is encoded in 1/89.
90: I have two designs of Numberblock Ninety.
- She is like Ten, but with a gray border, light gray lips, dark gray limbs, nine gray stars (10x9) on each glove, and a big square eye with nine pupils (9x10). She is a mix of the first nine Numberblocks (9x10).
- The same, but she has four icosagrams and one decagram (20x4+10) eye on eyestalks. The eyes are navy blue (like Nine's limbs).
91: He is rainbow coloured with lime eyes, lips and limbs, eleven sets ofseven rainbow hairs on his head and two rainbows as a beard (13x7).
92: He is a silver Roboblock, has narrow trapezium (UK) eyes and light blue metallic blue lips and limbs.
93: She is a magenta Roboblock that looks like Alphablock I. She has the same eyes as Ninety-Two but they're upside down and have two eyelashes on each.
94: He is yellow with inverted equilateral triangle shaped eyes. (Thanks to Rebecca.htgmail.com for the suggestion)
95: He is chartreuse with seven eyes that have three icosagrams, three decagrams and one star eye, three gloves that has 4 stars on the left, 5 stars on the right and one star on the glove on the top of his head. He has black lips and limbs and he has five nonadecagon buttons that are skip count buttons of 19.
96: Same as Eight, but his eyes are dodecagonal with eight dodecagon clocks on his body (8x12).
97: He is red, green, white, and black, like the UAE flag with rounded rectangle eyes, red lips, and green limbs. He is called UAE-Block and he has an Arabic accent.
98: He is rainbow coloured with seven tetradecagon eyes (7x14), black lips and limbs and he has fourteen heptagon buttons (14x7). He is called Tetradekalucky.
99: He is black with gray lips, black limbs, and nine circular eyes next to each other (9x11).
Triple digit Numberblocks
100: He is like Ten, but he's square with ten stars (10x10) on each glove colored in the Numberblocks 1-10, he is a mix of the Numberblocks 1-10 and has white and red borders.
101: He is black, white, red, and blue with trapez(oid/eum) eyes, one red and one blue, blue lips and arms, red limbs, black shoes, a badge with his number, and a siren.
110: He is like Ten but he has double red borders (11x10) with eleven decagram eyes in the colours of the first eleven Numberblocks (11x10), red lips and limbs and he has eleven stars on each glove. He is the mix of the first eleven Numberblocks (11x10).
120: She is like Ten but she has red and orange borders (12x10) with six icosagram eyes (6x20), orange lips and arms, red legs, a dodecagon clock and twelve stars (12x10) on each glove. He is the mix of the first twelve Numberblocks (12x10).
121: He looks like 11 (11^2) but has 11 eyes (11^2). He can change his eyes to look like a square
123: He has the eyes of One and Two, and has Three's jester hat in the colours of One, Two and Three. He has the colours of 1, 2 and 3.
130: He is like Ten but he has red and yellow borders (13x10) with thirteen decagram eyes (13x10), yellow lips and arms, red legs, ten plasters (10x13) and thirteen stars (13x10) on each glove. He is the mix of the first thirteen Numberblocks (13x10).
140: She is like Ten but he has red and green borders (14x10) with seven icosagram eyes in rainbow (7x20), green lips and arms, red legs, the center one is a rainbow pupil and she has fourteen stars on each glove (14x10). He is the mix of the first fourteen Numberblocks.
144: He is green with black limbs. He has eyes and glasses like Two's but black. He has a big Dodecagon clock that has the 12 numbers as Dodecagons too (12^2)
156: He is pink with thirteen dodecagon eyes and thirteen dodecagon magenta clocks (13x12), orange lips and limbs. He also has a plaster.
157: He is yellow with green limbs. He is also known as Arifblock because he is Half Pi times 100 rounded
359: She is half orange and half green with green limbs. She is also known as Galgalblock.
Quardruple digit Numberblocks
1,000: She is white with red, white, and white borders, ten hectogram eyes in the colors of the first ten Numberblocks (100x10) and pink lips.
1,234: He is the colours of One, Two, Three and Four with a 4-pointed Three-jester hat in the colours of the first four Numberblocks, and limbs in the colours of the first four Numberblocks, He has four eyes, each eye corresponds to one of the first four Numberblocks. He also has eyebrows made of squares, in.. you guessed it! The colours of the first four Numberblocks. In conclusion, He is a big mixture of the first Four Numberblocks. He can be very shy at times, but when enraged, he explodes into ONE-THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FOUR Ones.
Quarter-Pi (1/4 Pi) (0.78...): She is seafoam green with one eye and cyan lips and limbs. She is a quadrant-circular block (Pi/4)
Half-Pi (1/2 Pi) (1.57...): He is made of half of a Pi circle (Pi/2) and is yellow with dark green limbs and lips, with one bucktooth and 2 eyes on the sides of his head with one eyebrow of 1.5 blocks (Pi/2 = 1.57). He would sound like Alphablock W.
Pi (3.14...): He is like Four, but he's circular with buckteeth and eyebrows of 3 1/10 blocks, as Pi is equal to 3.1415926... His voice would sound like Kite Four from Flatland.
Phi: He is gold with dark bronze lips and limbs and one pentagon eye. He is called the Golden Ratio and is equal to 1.61803... He is shaped like a dodecahedron. He is Pi's younger brother.
1.5Pi / ¾Tau / 1 1/2 Pi (4.71...): He is made of one-and-a-half Pi circles (1.5 x Pi) and is halfway between Pi and Tau. He is seafoam with sapphire blue limbs and eyebrows of 4 3/5 (4.6) blocks because = 4.71. He is called Pau or Three-Quarters-Tau / One-Point-Five-Pi. He has Nine's voice.
Tau (6.28...): I have two designs of Numberblock Tau.
- He is made of two indigo Pi circles (Pi x 2) with dark magenta eyes, eyebrows of 6 1/5 (6.2) blocks, lips, and limbs.
- The same, but royal blue with sky blue limbs and lips. His voice would sound a bit like Nine but lower.
Tro/2.5Pi (7.85...): He is magenta and is made of two-and-a-half Pi circles, he has eyes on the sides of his head.
Rho (9.42...): She is Venetian red with 12 screws on her blocks, 3 eyes on the sides and atop her head, and an octagonal light in the middle of one of her Pi circles, that says RHO-BOT on it. It functions as an on-off switch. On her bottom-left corner block, there is text that reads: "RHO-BOT version 9.42477796" because 9.424.. = 3 x Pi = Rho.
Alpha (12.56...): She is a square of Pi circles (4 x Pi) She has 2 eyes with one eyelash on each, square eyebrows and she is turquoise with seafoam green limbs and lips. She made Four faint with confusion at the fact that she is a square made of "round things".
Upsilon (15.70...): He is made of five baby blue Pi circles. He has one blue star eye, blue lips and limbs, and a blue glove with a light blue Pi circle. He calls himself Pi-Five.
'Eta (18.84...): He is made of six Pi circles - three purple and three pink. He has purple and pink limbs and dice spots - purple for odd numbered and pink for even numbered.
Sigma (21.98...): He is made of seven rainbow Pi circles. He has blue eyebrows and lips and red limbs.
Square Numberblock Divisions
The Fourtastic Fours (√16)
The Fourtastic Fours are the square root of Sixteen. They are four superhero Numberblock Fours who wear masks and capes. Their colors are red, orange, yellow, and green, the colors of the first four Numberblocks.
The Frightening Fives (√25)
The Five Frightening Fives, more commonly known as The Frightening Fives, are the square root of Twenty-Five. They are five vampire Numberblock Fives who wear vampire cloaks and have pointy vampire teeth. The cloaks are red, orange, yellow, green and blue, the colors of the first five Numberblocks.
The Raptastic Sixes (√36)
The Raptastic Sixes are the square root of Thirty-six. They are six Numberblock Sixes who rap and make music from their beatboxing skills. They're also very good at breakdancing.
The Not Fine Nines (√81)
The Not Fine Nines are the square root of Eighty-One. They are nine Numberblock Nines who sneeze Ones everywhere, knocking things over.
The Tuneful Tens (√100)
The Tuneful Tens are the square root of One Hundred. They have 10 instruments in the colours of the first 10 Numberblocks (not counting 0).
Surd Numberblocks, more commonly known as Surdblocks or Radicalblocks, are the square root of Numberblocks that are not square Numbers.
i is transparent with a lowercase letter "I" mark on his body, the dot being his one eye. He has no legs and is shaped in a right triangle.
Radical Two is light orange with orange limbs, pink lips, and one right-triangular eye. He is shaped in a right triangle.
Radical Three is light yellow with dark yellow limbs limbs, one equilateral-triangular eye with two pupils, and two mouths. She is shaped in a equilateral triangle.
She looks like One, but is almost twice as big and is circular. She is also a slightly different shade to One. She can also be called Circle-One.
Radical Five is light green with one green star-triangle eye, green lips and limbs, and one glove with three fingers and a scalene triangle. She is shaped like an obtuse scalene triangle.
Radical Six is dark blue with two triangle eyes and blue lips and limbs. He is shaped like a parallelogram.
Radical Seven is dark violet with two-triangles-forming-a-rectangle eyes, blue lips and limbs. She is shaped like an obtuse isosceles triangle.
Radical Eight is teal with two-triangles-forming-a-diamond eyes, violet lips and limbs. He can form the shape of a square or diamond.
Radical Ten is light green with one bucktooth and eyebrows of 3 1/10 blocks. He and Pi are identical twin brothers, but he is slightly bigger. He is called Near-Pi.
Radical Eleven is red with one inverted-triangle eye and dark red lips and limbs. He can form the shape of a triangle or rhombus. He is almost always angry.
Radical Twelve is dark yellow with four triangle eyes, and blue lips and limbs. She is shaped like a diamond.
Radical Thirteen is orange with three triangle eyes, green lips and limbs. He is shaped like a rectangle formed by three triangles.
Radical Fourteen is red, yellow, green, and blue with one triangle eye, a blue square mouth, and purple square limbs. He is made of four triangles and has a screen that lights up and shows his Numberling. He is called Roboradical.
Radical Fifteen is magenta with purple arms. He looks a bit like Radical 3.
Radical Seventeen is yellow with purple curly hair like Alphablock Q and a black fedora with a turquoise feather next to it. She has one right-triangular eye with 3 wavy eyelashes, purple lips and limbs and wears black high-heel boots.
Negative Numberblocks (colors only)
Negative Four and above (below as they are Negative) coming soon
They are Numberblocks based on the Base-12 system. Also known as Duodecimal or Dozenal, where numerals 0-9 and symbols Dek and El are used.
- 5: Same as the regular, but is barehanded, with one glasses-eye.
- 6: Same as the regular, but with a red hexagram right eye, a red circle left eye, red lips, red dice spots, and an indigo glove with six fingers.
- Dek: Ten purple blocks with orange glasses eyes, lips, and limbs.
- El: Eleven red and orange blocks with red circle eyes and yellow lips and limbs.
- Do (10): Same as Ten, but is made of twelve blocks with two hexagram eyes, two white six-fingered gloves, and a dozenal clock on her tum but when 6x2, she has dice spots similar to a tall Six.
- 11: He is light blue with dark blue limbs and lips and one eye.
- 12: He is dark navy blue with even darker limbs and semicircle eyes and is nearly always sad. He looks like Prototype Alphablock D.
- 13: I have two designs of One-do-Three.
- She is light pink with a cracked block and dark navy blue limbs.
- The same, but she has three glasses eyes in a triangle.
- 14: He is a square who looks like Numberblock Four.
- 15: She looks like Decimal Seventeen, but she is blue with one pentagon eye.
- 16: He is light green and has big nonagonal eyes and three purple glove arms with green six-fingered gloves and purple hexagrams.
Numberhumans are human Numberblocks. They have human appearances and names but are actually holograms with mass, projected by their Numberling. Combining involves the characters glowing and phasing into one another. Splitting apart involves the same things. These are my Numberhumans.
Zachary is a ghost with a genie-like lower body. He is small and transparent and has curly hair and wears a t-shirt.
Mary is small and has fair skin, wears a white eyepatch and has dark red bobbed hair with 1 hair protruding at the top. She wears a red dress that has a dark red front pocket with a gold button, with white sleeves and red and dark red striped tights with red loafers. She counts 1 with her pocket.
Tim is dark-skinned and has purple glasses, curly orange hair with 2 hairs protruding at the top and wears an orange sparkly tuxedo with a purple bowtie and a white shirt, purple-maroon slacks and two sparkly orange dancing shoes. He counts 2 with his dancing shoes.
Theresa has light tan skin facepainted pale white like a clown. She has three dark triangles painted near her each of her eyes and wears a red jester hat with yellow pompoms. She has blond frizzy hair tied into 3 ponytails, one behind and two at the sides. She wears a clown outfit and big red clown shoes with long yellow red stripey socks. She counts 3 with her red juggling balls.
His skin is a BIT brown and his body is like a circle
and he has a triangle beard below his mouth.
Fred has olive skin, green hair with 4 tufts at the front and green bushy eyebrows. He has a curly beard and green sideburns. He wears a sweater with 4 squares in different shades of green. He wears dark beige trousers/pants and green-and-white toe-cap canvas sneakers. He counts 4 with the squares on his sweater.
She wears a white belly-top with blue pentagons on it, jeans with a blue star patch on it, a blue side-shave and has a star painted around her eye. She wears black ankle boots. She counts 5 with the star on her shirt. She also has a silk cyan one-shoulder cape with a star on it. She also has one blue glove with a star on her left hand.
She has light skin with rosy cheeks and indigo hair tied into a bun that gradually turns red through 6 strands of hair, 3 either side. She wears an indigo sweater divided into six parts, each part has one dot, but when she stands tall, they have dice marks on them. She wears blue jeans and indigo canvas shoes. She counts 6 with the six parts on her sweater.
Steffen has blond hair that turns rainbow coloured as he counts. He wears a rainbow t-shirt (red at the bottom to violet at the top) with light violet sleeves. He wears violet shorts and violet canvas shoes. He counts 7 with his rainbow t shirt.
He has olive skin and has a magenta ducktail combover with 8 small curls behind which tend to be hidden. He wears a magenta superhero outfit with a belt that has the Octoblock 8 logo on it. He has 6 dark magenta mitten like arms and 2 toeless feet, which have 3 tentacle pods each. He has stretchy body parts. He counts 8 with his octopus limbs.
He looks like Fred (Four) but has dark grey hair with 9 tufts, light under-eye bags, a red nose due to his sneezing, and a grey beard and sideburns. He has olive skin. He wears a grey sweater with 9 squares in different shades of grey. He wears light beige trousers/pants and black-and-white toe-cap canvas sneakers. He counts 9 with the squares on his sweater.
She wears a light red blazer with a white shirt underneath that has two stars on it. She wears two white Five-gloves with red stars and has pigtails. She has two red stars painted around each of her eyes and wears light blue jeans and black ankle boots.
Elijah (My Eleven)
He has dark skin, scarlet hair in loose curls and a long sleeve shirt with a number 11 on it. He also wears red shorts and scarlet shoes.
Tallulah (My Twelve)
She has dark skin and frizzy hair made into two buns, a bit like Sid. She wears an orange sweater with black jeans and dark orange canvas shoes.
Alphahumans are human Alphablocks. Like the regular Alphablocks, they hold hands and make words come to life. Sticking together involves the letters physically sticking together.
These are my Alphahumans.
She has pale skin with green hair tied into a sidebun, and wears a striped shirt with a letter "a" on it. She has freckles and a plaster/band-aid on her face and wears dark green jeans with light green canvas shoes.
Sucks Numberblocks in and spits them back out with the amount labelled on the top of the mirror.
A transparent cyan field that turns Numberblocks into their radical/surd counterparts.
Thanks to (my) Zero, the Radical Barrier can now square numbers if they enter through the other side.
Mini Two, Three, etc..
These guys have the power to turn numbers to their power counterparts. This was all because of Fours insane love of squares in my mini series, Radicalblocks.
Similar to Three's fruit machine and the Multiplication Mirror, it has a label showing an obelus (divide sign) and a number on the "in" pod. The number displayed is the amount of "out" pods there are. For example, a divide-by-four would have an obelus and a 4, and would have 4 "out" pods.
A ray gun that turns Numberblocks into their Flatland counterparts.
A beam of light that changes a Numberblock into an unknown number (x). They can only change back if the Numberblocks solve the puzzle, similar to The Legend of Big Tum.
Any Zero's power to turn numbers into their power forms, e.g. 2 becomes ².
Альфаблокс (Russian/Cyrillic Alphablocks)
The Russian/Cyrillic Alphablocks are known as Russiablocks (Russian: Россияблокс; Rossiyabloks) or Cyrillicblocks (Russian: Кирилличеблокс; Kirillichebloks). Most of them look identical to the English Alphablocks.
А/a (A): Same as the English A, with the same sound as the said letter.
Б/б (Be): Same as the English B, with the same sound as the said letter.
В/в (Ve): Same as the English V, with the same sound as the said letter.
Г/г (Ge): Same as the English G, with the same sound as the said letter.
Д/д (De): Same as the English D, with the same sound as the said letter.
Е/е (Ye): He looks like E, but has dark red freckles and a curl of red hair similar to Y's. He is a mix of Y and E. When he begins a word or when he follows a vowel when forming a word, he makes the "ye" sound as in "yes". When he's after a consonant when forming a word, he makes the short E sound as in "egg".
Ё/ё (Yo): He looks like E, but is brown with sunglasses, light brown freckles, a curl of brown hair similar to Y's, and a cap with his letter. He is a mix of Y and O.
Ж/ж (Zhe): She is green with long curly gray hair and a red headband. She is Ze's wife, and a mix of Z and H. She makes the "zh" sound as in "vision".
З/з (Ze): Same as the English Z, with the same sound as the said letter, with the same sound as the said letter.
И/и (I): Same as the English I. She makes the English long E sound, as in "pizza".
Й/й (Yi): She is a red and purple gradient with angry eyes and red cheeks. She is a mix of I and N.
К/к (Ka): Same as the English K, with the same sound as the said letter.
Л/л (El): Same as the English L, with the same sound as the said letter.
М/м (Em): Same as the English M, with the same sound as the said letter.
Н/н (En): Same as the English N, with the same sound as the said letter.
О/о (O): Same as the English O, but with a nose. He makes the same sound as the said letter.
П/п (Pe): Same as the English P, with the same sound as the said letter.
Р/р (Er): Same as the English R, with the same sound as the said letter.
С/с (Es): Same as the English S, with the same sound as the said letter.
Т/т (Te): Same as the English T, with the same sound as the said letter.
У/у (U): Same as the English U. He makes the long U/OO sound, as in "clue".
Ф/ф (Ef): Same as the English F, with the same sound as the said letter.
Х/х (Kha): Same as the English X. He makes the "kh" sound like the Hebrew letter "chet".
Ц/ц (Tse): A mix of T and S. He makes the "ts" sound, as in "cats".
Ч/ч (Che): A mix of C and H. She makes the "ch" sound, as in "cheese".
Ш/ш (Sha): She is magenta and a mix of S and H. She makes the "sh" sound, as in "ship".
Щ/щ (Shcha): Same as Sha, but darker.
Ь/ь and Ъ/ъ (The Znaks; Soft Sign and Hard Sign): They are twins and footless ghosts. The blue sign is called Myagkiy-Znak, meaning "soft sign", and the red sign is called Tvyordiy-Znak, meaning "hard sign".
Ы/ы (Bi): Same as the English Y.
Э/э (E): Same as the English E. He makes the short E sound, as in "egg".
Ю/ю (Yu): He is green and a mix of Y and U. He makes the "yu" sound, as in "yule".
Я/я (Ya): He is chartreuse and a mix of Y and A. He makes the "ya" sound, as in "yak".
كتلألفا (Arabic Alphablocks)
The Arabic Alphablocks are known as Arabblocks (Arabic: كتلعربية; Kutal-'arabiya). Most of them look identical to the English Alphablocks.
ا (Alif): Same as the English A, with the same sound as the said letter.
ب (Ba): Same as the English B, with the same sound as the said letter.
ت (Ta): Same as the English T, with the same sound as the said letter.
ث (Tha): Same as T, but is dark yellow with a purple headband, minus the hat. He is mix of the English T and H. He makes the English "th" sound as in "three".
ج (Jim): Same as the English J, with the same sound as the said letter.
ح (Hah): Same as H, but his colors are reversed.
خ (Kha): A mix of the English K and H. He makes the "kh" sound like the Hebrew "chet".
(Val): Same as the English V, with the same sound as the said letter.
د (Dal): Same as the English D, with the same sound as the said letter.
ذ (Dhal): Same as D, but his colors are reversed and the star is in the middle of his face. He makes the alternate "th" sound as in "this".
(Eli): Same as the English E, with the same sound as the said letter.
ر (Ra): Same as the English R, with the same sound as the said letter.
ز (Zayn): Same as the English Z, with the same sound as the said letter.
س (Sin): Same as the English S, with the same sound as the said letter.
ش (Shin): Same as S, but with reversed pale colours. She makes the "sh" sound as in "ship"
ص (Sad): Same as S, but darker. His sound is more empathetic than the English S.
ض (Dad): Same as D, but darker. His sound is more empathetic than the English D.
(Bad): Same as B, but darker. His sound is more empathetic than the English B.
ط (Ta): Same as T, but is darker and has no mustache. His sound is more empathetic than the English T.
ظ (Za): Same as T, but is dark yellow with no mustache. His sound is more empathetic than the English Z.
ع (Ayn): Green and purple stripes. He is always fed up, similar to the English U.
غ (Ghayn): A mix of the English G and H. Her sound is more empathetic than the English G.
ف (Fa): Same as the English F, with the same sound as the said letter.
(Xayn): Same as the English X, with the same sound as the said letter.
ق (Qaf): Same as the English Q, Her sound is stronger than the English K. She's lucky she doesn't need U.
ك (Kaf): Same as the English K, with the same sound as the said letter.
گ (Gaf): Same as the English G, with the same sound as the said letter.
ل (Lam): Same as the English L, with the same sound as the said letter.
م (Mim): Same as the English M, with the same sound as the said letter.
ن (Nun): Same as the English N, with the same sound as the said letter.
(Oil): Same as the English O, with the same sound as the said letter.
(Pa): Same as the English P, with the same sound as the said letter.
ه (Ha): Same as the English H, with the same sound as the said letter.
و (Waw): Same as the English W, but is striped like a vowel. He makes the same sound as the said letter.
ء (Hamza): Same as Numberblock Zero. He makes no sound on his own.
ي (Ya): Same as the English Y, with the same sound as the said letter.
Features on my own Numberblocks
- 1-eyed (cyclops):-1, 0, 1/12 1/10, 1/5, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, √2, √3, 17, 47, 90, 100, Phi
- 3-eyed (triclops): 30, 15 (2nd design), 25, 27, 31, 33, 41, 51, 57, 60 (2nd design), 928
- 4-eyed (tetraclops): 35, 40, 44, 48, 58, 68, 76 (both designs), 80 (2nd design)
- 5-eyed (pentaclops): 45, 50, 55
- 6-eyed (hexaclops): 59, 60 (1st design), 120, 101
- 7-eyed (heptaclops): 70, 140
- 8-eyed (octoclops): 80 (1st design)
- 9-eyed (enneaclops): 99
- 10-eyed (decaclops): 1000
- 11-eyed (hendecaclops): 110
- 12-eyed (dodecaclops): 108
- 13-eyed (tridecaclops): 130, 156
- ∞-eyed (apeiroclops): ∞
- 2 pupils: √3
- 9 pupils: 90
- 10 pupils: 100
- 20 (2nd design)
- 40 (1st design)
- 56 (Lucktoblock, 8 limbs)
- 80 (Octotenblock, 2nd design, 8 limbs)
- Apeirogon: Infinity ♾
- Cube: 27 (1/3), 54
- Decagon: 59 (5/6)
- Decagram: 20 (2nd design), 25 (2/3), 30, 35 (3/4) 40, 50, 60 (1st design), 70, 80, 100, o, 130
- Decagram-nonagon: 45 (4/5)
- Decagram-square: 25 (2/3)
- Diamond: 13
- Dodecagon: 1/12, 12, 48, 84 156
- Enneadecagon: 57, 76 (2nd design)
- Glasses: 72
- Heart: 69
- Hectogram: 1000
- Heptagon: 17, 34, 51, 68
- Icosagon: 41 (2/3), 58 (2/4)
- Icosagram: 55 (2/5), 60 (2nd design), 80 (2nd design), 120, 140
- Infinity symbol: 56, 64
- Nonagon: 58 (2/4), 59 (1/6)
- Nonadecagram: 76 (1st design)
- Octagon: 18
- Oval: 19, 42, 928
- Pentagon: 24, Phi
- Quadrant-circle: 1/4
- Rectangle: 14, 28
- Right Triangle: √2 √7, , 49
- Semi-oval: 31
- Square: 16, 27 (2/3) 36, 90
- Star-Square: 25 (1/3)
- Star: 15, 20 (1st design), 35 (1/4), 55 (3/5)
- Star-nonagon: 45(1/5)
- Star-oval: 1/5
- Star-semi-circle: 1/2, 1 1/2, 2 1/2
- Teardrop: 21, 32
- Tetradecagon: 98
- Triangle: All the Radicals
- Trient-circle: 1/3
- Dodrant-circle: 3/4
- Trapezoid: 26, 52
- Two-thirds-of-a-circle: 2/3
- Unknown shape: 29
Other features on my Numberblocks
- Clock: All Multiples of 12
- Beard: 14, 91, 98
- Ears: 28, 83
- Headphones: 82
- Buttons: 33, 57 (neon buttons), 98
- 3rd arm above head: Some of the multiples of 5
- Eyebrows: Pi, Pau, Tau, Eta, Sigma √10, 16, 25, 36, 81, 82, 100
- 0: Ghostblock
- 1/12: Unciblock
- 1/10: Deciblock
- 1/8: Octantblock
- 1/5: Quinquablock
- 1/4: Quadrablock
- 1/3: Trientiblock
- 1/2: Semiblock
- 2/3: Duotrientiblock
- 3/4: Dodrablock
- √14: Roboradical
- 11: Acroblock Member #1
- 12: Clockblock/Monthblock
- 13: Unluckyblock
- 14: Double Rainbowblock
- 15: Three-hands
- 16: Giant Square
- 17: Haikublock
- 18: Chef Eighteen
- 20: Two Ten Blocks
- 22: Acroblock Member #2
- 24: Dayblock
- 25: Enormous Square
- 26: Alphablock
- 27: Big Cube
- 31: Holidayblock
- 32: Pilotblock
- 33: Acroblock Member #3
- 34: Skyblock
- 36: Squarediceblock
- 37: Fancyblock
- 39: Italyblock
- 43: Zenblock
- 44: Acroblock Member #4
- 45: Beeblock
- 46: Swedenblock
- 47: Nurseblock
- 48: Twodayblock
- 49: Rainbowsquareblock
- 52: Cardblock/Yearblock
- 53: Baseballblock
- 54: Doublecube
- 55: Acroblock Member #5
- 56: Lucktoblock
- 57: Roboblock
- 64: Octo-octoblock
- 69: Loverblock
- 72: Threedayblock
- 74: Fancyblock #2
- 75: Bingoblock
- 76: Norwayblock
- 77: Hendecarainbowblock
- 78: Platinumblock
- 79: Aurumblock
- 80: Octotenblock
- 81: Giga-Square/Triple Cube
- 82: DJblock
- 83: Pandablock
- 84: Finlandblock
- 86: Angryblock
- 88: Hendectoblock
- 89: Fibonacciblock
- 95: Enneadekafive
- 96: Octoclockblock
- 97: UAE-block
- 98: Tetradekalucky
- 99: Icecreamblock
- 100: Hundredblock
- 101: Policeblock
- 102: Germanyblock
- 103: Daler-block
- 104: Twoyearblock
- 1000: Thousandblock
- Radical Pi: Circle-One
- Quarter Pi: KaiPi
- Half Pi: MisoPi
- Three Quarter Pi: SlicePi
- Pi: Circle-Four
- 1.5 Pi: Pi-and-a-half/Pau
- Tau: Snowman
- 2.5 Pi/: Tau-and-a-half/Tro
- Rho: Rho-Bot/TriploPi
- 3.5 Pi: Rho-and-a-half/Rholpha
- Alpha: Pisquare
- 4.5 Pi: Alpha-and-a-half/Apsilon
- Upsilon: Pi-Five
- 5.5 Pi: Upsilon-and-a-half/Upsileta
- Eta: Pi-Roller
- 6.5 Pi: Eta-and-a-half/Eigma
- Sigma: Lucky-Pi
My favourite Alphablock is... Q
My least favorite Numberblock is... None
My favorite episode of Numberblocks is... Mirror, Mirror
My least favorite episode of Numberblocks is...One, Two, Three!.
My favorite fanmade Numberblock is... Half-Pi
My favourite fanmade Alphablock is... Quwyatt
- You Can Count On Us! (Numberblocks Theme Song)
- What's the Difference?
- Circle, Circle (Pi's Song, fanmade)
- I am a Palindrome (Eleven's Song, fanmade)
- You Can Count On Us! (16-bit)
- Tick-Tock (Twelve's Song, fanmade)
- A Magnet for Accidents (Thirteen's Song, fanmade)
- Ninety-Nine Bottles of Milk (coming in 2019, plot by Jaydob04)
- Radicalblocks Intro and Eps 1-4
- My Numberblocks 14, 21, and 35 are not naturally rainbow coloured but can make rainbow transformations at will.
- My Numberblock 39 has the same colours as Gabe's 24.
- 37 looks like T from Alphablocks.
- Numberblock 49 has an upside down rainbow gradient. His 25th (middle) block is rainbow colored.
- Numberblock 49 is the first square numberblock to not have square eyes, in another design however, he does.
- My ten-blocks can merge their gloves, such as 80 who would have 8 gloves with 2 stars, can merge them to 2 gloves with 8 stars each.
- My Numberblocks can also choose which arms to leave retracted.
- I always write the number 1 as a capital letter i, and the number 9 as a lowercase q.
- Every multiple-of-17 Numberblock I draw has heptagon eyeglasses eyes.
- If a Numberblock has 2 stars on one glove, that means that they can count to 10 on one hand by flipping their hand over to the back, and carrying on from 6.
- All my Numberblocks under 1 are cyclopses.
- One-And-A-Half is my first mixed number, though I did make One-and-a-quarter/fourth, but I ended up scrapping it.
- My multiple-of-70 Numberblocks have one eye with a a rainbow pupil.
- My Numberblocks from 110 either have double borders or One border in the colors of the first digits, e.g. 110 can have a red-red double border or a scarlet border (because Numberblock 11 is scarlet)
- My 1000 is the same as Gabe's 100, only she's rectangular 20x50 or 10x100.
- All my radicals are composed of triangles except for radical 6.
- All my multiples of Eleven have (11/n) eyes on the sides of their head, aligned next to each other, Eleven being an exception with two eyes instead of one.
- Some of my Numberhumans have names similar to their numbers, excepting Mary (One) and Beth (Five).
- When each of my ClockBlocks are arranged nx12 or 12xn, they have n dodecagonal clocks on their body. For example, when Seventy-Two is arranged 12x6 or 6x12, he has 6 dodecagonal clocks on his body.
- I voiced Numberblock Nine in Punchcar63's "The Barbershop Fours" story.
New Learningblocks coming soon
- -3 to -20
- 5 (hex)
- 8 (hex)
- A (hex)
- B (hex)
- C (hex)
- D (hex)
- E (hex)
- F (hex)
- 10 (hex)
Numberblocks greater than 101
- 1,235-1,300 and above
Currently working on
- Punchcar63's "Barbershop Fours"; the voice of Numberblock Nine.
- Pi Song (coming on Pi Day 2019)
My own color combinations nicknames
- 45's body
- Black 'N' White
- 38's body
- 83's body
- Cherry Orange (red, orange)
- 20's eyes
- Green Machine (dark green, light green)
- 24's body
- Italy (red, white, green)
- 39's body
- Sunset (red, orange, yellow)
- 30's eyes
- 123's body