|No one may edit!|
This page is currently protected.
Reason(s): guess someone vandalized it or something
Twoland is the eighth episode of Season 7 of Numberblocks, and the 98th episode overall.
What if Two was the first Numberblock? Imagine that!
- Numberblobs 2
- Three (speaks [see here for proof])
- Five (speaks [see here for proof])
- Seven (speaks [see here for proof])
- Eleven (speaks [see here for proof])
- Thirteen (speaks [see here for proof])
- Fifteen (speaks [see here for proof])
- Seventeen (speaks [see here for proof])
- Nineteen (speaks [see here for proof])
- This interview briefly talks about this episode.
- This is Nineteen's first appearance in an episode airing in 2021
- This is also the first episode released in 2021 where everyone from One to Twenty appear in the same episode.
- The full episode on YouTube is referred to as the separated "Two Land" instead of the actual "Twoland".
- Twoland looks like Numberland except the ground is orange and the sky is purple.
- This is the first (if not only) time that Twenty shapeshifts into shapes that aren’t rectangles on his own (not being part of a compound), and the second time ever.
- Twenty was there before the ones rained, so Twenty-One is assumed to be created along with the other odd numbers, but she got blocked by the trees.
- This is probably because episodes of each level comes in fives, so this episode is Yellow Level 3, which means 21 and on isn't supposed to appear.
- Nine is referred to by Eighteen as an "Impossible to count number" due to the fact that odd numbers do not exist in Twoland before the Ones appeared.
- Same with Seven by Fourteen, who tries to split into two of the said number, but ends up with Eight and Six instead.
- This episode has the shortest name out of all Season 7 episodes, with 7 letters. (Double lucky, double 7!)
- The same error what happened in Terrible Twosday happens in this episode, where "Octoblock umbrella" gets mis-rendered as "Auto block umbrella"
- Eighteen's "Switch!" is recycled from his debut episode, and is used in the wrong context, as he really turns.
- Also When Eighteen Counts His Rays He Says "2 4 6 8 9- Impossible To Count Number Of Rays!" At The Moment He Said That His Pupils Were In Different Positions But This Could Be Necessary Or A Error.
- In a scene where twos start raining into a staircase, the Fourteen that becomes Sixteen has 1's numberling. Also, the Ten who becomes Twelve has greyish white pupils.
- When Twenty shapeshifts, he is missing the borders that divide him into two tens.