Are you ready for the big dance number? Numberblock Twenty struts his stuff and dances the Two Tens Tango.
Numberblock 10 is first seen doing some terrible dancing and singing, but then wants someone to dance with her, but nobody answered, then she had an plan: she cloned herself and danced with her clone, and then made 20.
20 is then later made and sings a song about loving to dance.
- Song: The Two Tens Tango/The Ten Twos Hot Shoes Shuffle
- 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17 and 19 are absent in this episode.
- This marks the 4th time One was absent; the other three being Building Blocks, The Way of the Rectangle and Loop the Loop. This makes 2 the smallest number in the episode (unless Zero is counted).
- In fact, only the even number characters appear in this episode, which makes it the first even-only Numberblocks episode.
- This marks the 4th appearance of 0, the first three being her debut episode, Fifteen's Minute of Fame and On Your Head. This episode reveals that 10 is terrible at dancing.
- This marks the return of the Magic Mirror.
- 20 sounds a bit like 2. This is because they are both (along with Four and Eight) voiced by Marcel McCalla.
- This marks the first time where they introduce a new Numberblock without 1 appearing in it.
- This episode marks the debut of Numberblock 20.
- This is the 2nd episode with a crowd cheering offscreen, the first one being Thirteen.