Twenty, or 20, is a Numberblock who is made of twenty blocks.
He is voiced by Marcel McCalla.
20 has a apricot body with two oval eyes and a rose pink mouth. He has titian limbs and has an ebony Numberling on top of him. He also has plum purple, wide, oval glasses a snow white bowtie and a lavender, carrot coloured hat on his 10th block. He also has a salmon and milk white cane.
He is a tango dancer who likes to strut his stuff and dance the Two Tens Tango. He can also split into a chorus line of ten tap-dancing Twos ("the Ten Twos Hot Shoes Show"; this alter-ego appeared in Twenty's namesake episode and three others (Flights of Fancy, More To Explore and Two Times Shoe Shop).
- Tall Stories
- Flights of Fancy
- I Can Count to Twenty
- The Lair of Shares
- Twenty-One and On
- We're Going on a Square Hunt
- Thirty's Big Top
- Land of the Giants
- Sixty's High Score
- The Big One
- One Hundred
- One Thousand and One (picture/imagination)
- More to Explore
- The Many Friends of Twenty
- Two Times Shoe Shop
- Odd Side Story
- How Rectangly! (component)
- Rectangle Racers
- The Team Factor
- Hidden Talents
- Making Patterns (component)
- Club Picnic
- Figure It Out (picture)
- Four on the Floor
- Sky High Fives
- One Giant Step Squad
- Square on the Moon (Doesn’t Speak)
- Heroes With Zeroes
- What If?
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Total: 32 + 2 pictured
- 20 could have two 10-blocks (10 × 2 = 20), just like 10 has one 10-block (as revealed in the episode Ten). However, it was also possible that 20 has an orange border to remove confusion (which he has).
- He had the least predictable design than the rest of 11-19.
- Some people even talked about the design, questioning if it would start a flame war.
- 20 is the first male Numberblock that is a multiple of 5.
- The reason why 20 has purple features and glasses like 2 is because 20 has 2 tens while Two has 2 ones.
- 20 has a "watch", similar to 12 and 18's array displays, which causes fans to speculate that Twenty is a super-rectangle without even knowing he is. (Twenty has been confirmed a super-rectangle on Twitter by Numberblocks.)
- Twenty is voiced by the same person as 2, 4, 8, and 13 (Marcel McCalla). This explains why 20 sounds like 2.
- Therefore, 20 is the first multiple of 10 to be voiced by the same person as the Numberblock they split into ten of (Two).
- When 20 makes a compound Numberblock, he loses his hat and stick (except at the end of I Can Count to Twenty)
- Twenty has 6 factors
- Twenty is the first Super Rectangle to not have rectangle eyes, rather having round glasses.