|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Twenty-Two. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
Twenty-Two or 22 is a Numberblock made of 22 blocks. He is voiced by David Holt.
Before being figured out, Twenty-Two was a Twenty and a Two joined together.
After being figured out, Twenty-Two has a big blue eye, and a small red eye. He also has 2 blue limbs, 2 red limbs, 1 blue shoe, 1 red shoe and pink lips.
- Twenty-One and On (compound and figured-out)
- We're Going on a Square Hunt (compound)
- The Big One (compound)
- How Rectangly!
- The Team Factor
- Hidden Talents
- Club Picnic
- Figure It Out (picture)
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet (doesn't speak)
- Total: 6 + 1 picture (figured-out) 3 (compound)
- Twenty-Two resembles Eleven, obviously because Eleven is a football team, so Twenty-Two is an entire football game (2 teams).
- Though 11 is 1 team and 22 is 2 teams, it may not be likely for Thirty-Three to be 3 teams, since 2 teams is the maximum amount of teams required for an entire football game.
- Starting from How Rectangly!, he gets a slight redesign, where his pupils are bigger.
- He and Eleven are so far the only characters to have different sized eyes. Fifty-Five, despite being a repdigit, does not share this attribute.
- Twenty-Two is the smallest composite number to not be in the times tables (up to 10)
- The UK requires children to learn the times tables up to 12, which if so Twenty-Six will be the smallest not to be in the tables. However, the Numberblocks times tables episodes only go up to ten.
- Twenty-Two is also the smallest composite repdigit.