Before being figured out, Twenty-Two was a Twenty and a Two joined together.
After being figured out, Twenty-Two has a big blue eye, and a small red eye. He also has 2 blue limbs, 2 red limbs, 1 blue shoe, 1 red shoe and pink lips.
- Twenty-One and On (compound and figured-out)
- We're Going on a Square Hunt (compound)
- The Big One (compound)
- How Rectangly!
- The Team Factor
- Hidden Talents
- Club Picnic
- Figure It Out (picture)
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Total: 6 + 1 picture (figured-out) 3 (compound)
- Twenty-Two resembles Eleven, obviously because Eleven is a football team, so Twenty-Two is an entire football game (2 teams).
- Though 11 is 1 team and 22 is 2 teams, It may not be likely for Thirty-Three to be 3 teams, since 2 teams is already enough.
- Twenty-Two's voice is kind of similar to Alphablock E's, but slightly deeper.
- Before Season 7 came, he appeared the least out of all the Numberblocks (figured out), only appearing once. In counting scenes, he is represented by compound 22.
- He also only says one sentence during his only appearance until How Rectangly!.
- "I am 22! And I am 2 football teams".
- Currently this also applies to Thirty-One.
- Starting from How Rectangly!, he gets a slight redesign, where his pupils are bigger.
- He and Eleven are the only characters to have different sized eyes (for now).
- Twenty-Two is the smallest composite number to not be in the times tables (up to 10)
- The UK requires children to learn the times tables up to 12, which if so Twenty-Six will be the smallest not to be in the tables. However, the Numberblocks times tables episodes only go up to ten.
- Twenty-Two is also the smallest composite repdigit.