Twenty-Three, or 23, is a Numberblock made up of 23 blocks. He is voiced by Marcel McCalla.
Twenty-Three has 20 light orange blocks and 3 yellow blocks. He has purple eyebrows, blue eyes, pink lips, and orange-ish limbs.
Twenty-Three is often happy being himself, and is reluctant to rearrange in his compound debut for this reason. He enjoys and does not mind not being able to make any rectangular arrays besides his prime positions, and is content with the fact that prime numbers like him are unable to do so as well.
- Twenty-One and On (compound)
- We're Going on a Square Hunt (compound)
- The Big One (compound)
- How Rectangly! (compound & figured-out)
- The Team Factor
- Hidden Talents
- Club Picnic
- Figure It Out (picture)
- Total: 4 + 1 picture (figured-out) 4 (compound)
- Twenty-Three is the first prime number greater than 20 to be figured out, proving Prime Compounds CAN be figured out (except for all prime numbers less than 20 which was probably figured-out off screen?[clarify]).
- Twenty-Three is the 9th prime number, and the only prime Numberblock to be figured-out in Season 7.
- As of Season 8, Twenty-Three is the only Numberblock not being a multiple of ten who has only been seen as their "X tens and Y" form. (meaning a multiple of ten arranged in columns of ten blocks on the left, then the units digit on the right)