Twenty-Three, or 23, is a Numberblock made up of 23 blocks. He is voiced by Marcel McCalla.
Twenty-Three has 20 light orange blocks and 3 yellow blocks. He has purple eyebrows, blue eyes, pink lips, and orange-ish limbs.
Twenty-Three often likes to say "I'm happy being me". He is reluctant to rearrange in his compound debut ("Twenty-One and On"), probably because the only way to figure out 23 is as a prime number, but they didn't have enough time in the episode to test his factors, and thus they dismissed it with the quote, "I'm happy being me."
- Twenty-One and On (compound)
- We're Going on a Square Hunt (compound)
- The Big One (compound)
- How Rectangly! (compound & figured-out)
- The Team Factor
- Hidden Talents
- Club Picnic
- Figure It Out (picture)
- Total: 4 + 1 picture (figured-out) 4 (compound)
- Twenty-Three is the first prime number greater than 20 to be figured out, proving Prime Compounds CAN be figured out (except for all prime numbers less than 20 which was probably figured-out off screen?[clarify]).
- Twenty-Three is the 9th prime number, and the only prime Numberblock to be figured-out in Season 7.
- As of Season 8, Twenty-Three is the only Numberblock not being a multiple of ten who has only been seen as their "X tens and Y" form. (meaning a multiple of ten arranged in columns of ten blocks on the left, then the units digit on the right)
- Twenty-Three has been seen in different arrangements, but only in apps.
- In Twenty-One and on, Twenty-Three seemed liked he was going to be figured out, but it ended in a twist since there's not enough time in the episode, and so it became a running gag that he's always saying "I'm happy to be me."