|“||I’m agent Twenty-Six.||”|
— Twenty-Six, Hidden Talents
Twenty-Six, or 26, is a Numberblock made of 26 blocks.
Twenty-Six has twenty orange-bordered apricot blocks and six indigo blocks, he has a hat, glasses, and a tie. He has pink lips, purple thick eyebrows, and dark red eyes; notably, his arms are stylized to make it look like his six block is his "uniform" with "sleeves", with it ending in apricot, with white in-between.
Little is known about Twenty-Six's personality. Thus, all we know about Twenty-Six is that he is an agent good at finding "hidden numbers".
What is known, however, is that upon hearing his name, his glasses prop up before he splits into two Thirteens. (Conjectural: He has only done this a limited amount of times, and when he said his other name in What If?, nothing happened.)
- The Big One (compound)
- Hidden Talents (compound and figured-out)
- Club Picnic
- Figure It Out
- What If?
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Total: 5 (figured-out) 2 (compound)
- Contrary to popular belief, Twenty-Six's design is not based on language or the alphabet.
- The reason of this is that Numberblocks is multi-language; other languages have more or less than 26 letters.
- However, one can infer his personality is based off of variables, because according to Fifteen, he's good at finding hidden numbers, and variables are usually letters from the basic alphabet.
- His glasses didn't prop up when he said "Flingty-Bun", which was temporarily his name during What If?. This might be an indicator that one has to say his real name for him to split in half.
- He is the first Numberblock to get figured out without the help of Twenty-One (except for 21 herself). He got figured out with the help of Fifteen.
- Twenty-Six is the second numberblock to have Nine's eyebrows, the first being Sixteen from the Numberblock storyboards, the third being Sixty-Four, and the fourth being Ninety.