Twenty-One, or 21, is a character that is made of 21 blocks. Her appearance is early.
Twenty-One originally appeared as literally "Twenty+One". Most fans argued that it wasn't official. This theory was correct. Twenty-One appears to be wearing camping luggage and a swamp-green hat with three rainbow coloured "feathers", because they are 3x7. They wear a stepmask because they are the 6th step squad, and two boots, apricot and red.
TSRITW's design is a skeleton.
Arifmetix's design is swamp green with dark green lips, limbs and teardrop eyes. He is called Camoblock (camouflage) and can make a rainbow transformation to surprise his friends.
MDZ’s design is rainbow and 3 blocks wide (7x3).
Tungster's design has orange limbs and orange goggles.
Mr. Yokai's design is a robot who has many robotic uses. Mainly robot vision and bringing out ball launchers.
thatninjaw's design is a 3 x 7 rectangle, but with a red block on the third h\wide block.
Twenty and One
- 21 is the first Numberblock to have more than two eyes and one mouth.
- They are also the first Numberblock to have two heads/faces.
- The fact that the 21 in "I Can Count to Twenty" is just 20 and 1 conjoined reflects how the Alphablocks form digraphs and trigraphs in their show (For example: Q conjoins herself with U to form the digraph "qu"; H, with C, S, and T, form "ch", "sh", and "th" respectively; I, G, and H form the trigraph "igh"; two O's coinjoin with each other to form "oo", etc.).
- It's confirmed that the design is not official but however the other's designs, such as Ninety-Nine, are officially just Nine and Ninety. Which makes Twenty and One basically a glimpse of the future.
- Which is confirmed; I Can Count To Twenty is actually Twenty-One before figuring out who she is.
Twenty-One's own character
- Twenty-One is the first Numberblock, to popular belief, exceed Twenty.
- She is the second character to be a step-squad permanently. The first being Fifteen.
- One, Three, Six and Ten were step-squads at one point, but they weren't permanent.
- Twenty-One is the first (if not only) multiple of 7 to be female.
- She is one of three Numberblocks voiced by Emma Tate.