Twenty-Four, or 24, is a Numberblock made of 24 blocks. She is voiced by Beth Chalmers.
24 has blue rectangle eyes, eyebrows and limbs, a purple mouth, and green pants. She was figured out in How Rectangly!
She is a "super duper rectangle", having more factors than Eighteen and Twelve. She is ready for everything; she can do anything all day and night. or. 24 hours. She also holds two sticks that represent the sun and moon like there are 12 hours in a day, and 12 hours in a night, and 12x2=24.
- We're Going on a Square Hunt (compound)
- The Big One (compound)
- How Rectangly! (compound and figured-out)
- Rectangle Racers
- The Team Factor
- Now in 3D
- Club Picnic
- Too Many Threes
- Circus of Threes
- Figure It Out
- Four on the Floor
- Square on the Moon
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Total: 11 (figured-out) 3 (compound)
- Twenty-Four is the first Numberblock to be figured-out in Season 7.
- Twenty-Four is the first Numberblock to be a multiple of a super rectangle.
- Twenty-Four has eight divisors, the most out of all numbers below Thirty.
- Forty-Two's outline of their eyes are blue too. Why it is blue is because the numbers are in swapped positions.
- She is the first figured-out Numberblock to be a different gender than her compound form, as Twenty and Four are both male. The next two are Twenty-Seven and Twenty-Eight.
- Thirteen could also be considered a case of this, as Ten and Three are female, whereas Thirteen is male. However, Thirteen never had to figure himself out, so he doesn't really count.
- Super Duper!
- All day and all night!