|“||Square with a hole, chunky cross, tower with windows, Get in!||”|
— Twenty-Eight, Making Patterns
Twenty-Eight, or 28, is a Numberblock made up of 28 blocks. She is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
Twenty-Eight has 20 apricot blocks with orange borders and 8 magenta blocks. She wears a rainbow Step-Squad mask because she is 1+2+3+4+5+6+7. She also has red lips, rainbow arms, red yoga pants, apricot/pink boots, she has an Array Display, making her the 5th super rectangle.
Twenty-Eight is a pattern pioneer who can make lots of patterns as seen in Making Patterns. Not much is known about her.
- The Big One (compound)
- Making Patterns (compound and figured-out)
- Club Picnic
- Figure It Out
- Steps Versus Squares
- Four on the Floor
- One Giant Step Squad
- Square on the Moon
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet (compound and figured-out)
- Total: 8 (figured-out) 3 (compound)
- Twenty-Eight is also a super rectangle, if you consider super rectangles to be numbers in the form a2b.
- She is the 2nd multiple of 7 to be female and the 7th Step Squad.
- Twenty-Eight is the first Numberblock to have rainbow limbs, the second being Seventy.
- She is the first Super-Rectangle to not have eyebrows.
- She is the first Super-Rectangle whose main arrangement isn't a rectangle, with the second being Forty-Five. Despite this, Twenty-Eight rarely appears in this arrangement, only appearing in it in Making Patterns, Club Picnic, Four on the Floor, and 100 Ways to Leave the Planet.
- This is likely for education purposes; Twenty-Eight's arrangement simply isn't feasible to teach students anything math-related.
- She is also the smallest Numberblock whose main arrangement contains a "hole".
- She is also the smallest Numberblock so far to have a main arrangement that's more than 10 blocks tall.
- At first, most people thought that Twenty-Eight did not have pants like the other super rectangles, but if you look very closely, her pants are red and above her boots.