Let's hear a bedtime story about the Numberblocks Eleven to Fifteen.
All of the Numberblocks are asleep in their beds, except for Eleven through Fifteen, with Fifteen telling a bedtime story.
Chapter 11: Back of the Net
Eleven is playing a football game against 11 Ones, with Two and Three's commentary. Eleven hits the ball with her One-block 11 times and scores a goal.
Chapter 12: Rectangle Rush
Twelve goes to a game called Rectangle Rush. Twelve arranges herself into different rectangles: 3x4, 4x3, 2x6, 6x2, and 12x1.
Chapter 13: Oops, Unlucky Me!
Thirteen is in a film made by One, but when his name is said, he accidentally splits into Ten and Three. One tries many times to film Thirteen.
Chapter 14: Downhill All the Way, Dude!
Fourteen is skateboarding on several ramps, but on a double ramp, he splits into two Sevens, then makes it to the goal.
Chapter 15: Night Mission!
Fifteen appears as an agent known as the Super Special Secret Step Squad. The step squad repeats the steps:
After the story is finished, Fifteen says "Mission accomplished! Hush, hush!", concluding the story as Eleven through Fourteen snore.
- F (cameo)
- N (cameo)
- U (cameo)
- This episode is the third of the bedtime story episodes, after Once Upon A Time (1-5) and Now We Are Six To Ten (6-10).
- This marks the fifth time One is seen sleeping. The first is Another One, the second is The Terrible Twos, the third is Once Upon A Time, and the fourth is Now We Are Six to Ten.
- This marks the fourth time Two and Three are seen sleeping. The first is The Terrible Twos, the second is Once Upon A Time, and the third is Now We Are Six to Ten.
- This marks the third time Four is seen sleeping. The first is Once Upon A Time, and the second is Now We Are Six to Ten.
- This marks the third time Six is seen sleeping. The first is Counting Sheep, and the second time is Now We Are Six to Ten.
- This marks the second time Five, Seven, Eight, and Nine (5, 7-9) are seen sleeping. The first is Now We Are Six to Ten.
- This marks the first time Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, and Fourteen (10-14) are seen sleeping. (11-14 are the new characters in the season)
- Alphablocks F, U, and N make a cameo in Night Mission as lettered toy blocks. Viewers familiar with Alphablocks would recognize the stealth word "spelled" by the characters.
- Eight and Nine appear only as sleeping characters at the beginning, and play no other role in this episode.
- This is the first time 1-15 are all here and the first time 11-15 meet as a group. (11 and 12 have met 13 in Thirteen.Also,12 have met 14 in Fourteen)
- This is the first time 2, 4-9 and 14-15 meet 13.
- This marks the fourth appearance of the Numberblobs, who return in Chapter 12: Rectangle Rush!
- In Chapter 13: Oops, Unlucky Me!, after Thirteen falls apart the first time, the BBC Test Card F is referenced, where Ten plays as Carole and Three as Bubbles the Clown.
- In Chapter 11: Back of the Net, the 11 Ones' team name (Ones United) refers to the football/soccer team Manchester United.