Train is the fourteenth Season 3 episode of Alphablocks.
When the Alphablocks go on holiday, a trip on a train is the only way to travel - if only the train would travel somewhere!
The Alphablocks are getting ready to take a holiday, but T has forgotten to arrange transport.
A railroad appears, and so does the time table reading the arrival of the train is 9:00. The train isn't coming until another two hours, 12 minutes, and 22 seconds. They cannot wait that long.
It starts to rain and the Alphablocks are still standing.
A train appears. W wants to come along for the ride.
The train comes to a stop. T lets N take his seat as CH comes by. They sit on the front seat, but only the front of the train goes, leaving the passenger cars behind. L tells them to come back and reminds them that something is missing.
F flies in and takes the front seat while CH goes in the passenger car.
The engine has failed! The trip is about to be ended in tragedy, but S comes in to help.
The Alphablocks hop aboard a sail boat. They can finally travel, and the episode ends with N asking "Are we nearly there yet?"
This episode introduces the '-ai-' digraph and the words rail, rain, train, wait, chain, fail and sail.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Total words: 7
- B, D, E, G, J, K, M, O, P, Q, U, V, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- A, as a single Alphablock, only says her sound in this episode.
- Running gag: N asks "Are we nearly there yet?"
- C, F, H, and S are the only Alphablocks who do not say "No!" after N asks.
- Both letters in digraph CH have proper speaking lines together. But when unstuck, C doesn't speak and H only has one solo line. This makes C the only Alphablock who has no solo lines in this episode.
- C and H appears as digraph CH for this episode.
- After when T, R, AI and L make the rail, A's eyes start to glitch.