Tightrope is an episode of Series 3.
R swings on a rope and leaves off, and left’s it behind. G and H see the rope. I sees it also and jumps the rope. G wants to go next, but all three stick together. They say I's name, which confuses I. I thinks only she can say her name. T comes by and then splits in two.
The rope becomes a tightrope. N and E come and wonder what they're doing up there. The first T falls down and N and E grab him.
They bounce on a net below them. The second T then falls.
The setting is now a circus tent. I, G, and H want to get down.
The rope comes high above L, S, N, R, T, and M, who have come to rescue them.
What will they do?
- LIGHT - A light shines on L, IGH, and T causing them to fall down, and lightly float back up on the rope.
- MIGHT - M says he might has a marvelous idea. But he can't think of one.
- NIGHT - It gets dark and T wonders who turns off the lights.
- SIGHT - S wears funny glasses.
- TIGHT - The rope tosses T, IGH, and T.
- RIGHT (star word) - R, IGH, and T follow a green arrow pointing right and come down the ladder. E calls for a round of applause, and then a grand finale.
E's loudhailer floats behind them, shouting "BOO!" and frightening them. They all laugh afterwards.
- Total words: 8 (TV version) 11 (game version)
- A, B, C, D, J, K, O, P, Q, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- F only says her sound in this episode.
- M and S only say their sound in the TV version.