Three Little Pigs is the eighth episode of the first season of Numberblocks.
The Numberblocks 1-4 re-enact the Three Little Pigs, with Five as a narrator. Numberblocks 1-3 are the eponymous pigs, while Four plays as the "Big Bad Square". He first goes to One's house, and asks her to let him in. One denies, so Four, after a bit of some hesitation, reluctantly blows down One's house. One soon goes to Two's house.
Four follows One there, and once again asks them to let him in. They deny, and Four blows not just their house down, but also Two, splitting him into two Ones; Four apologizes, and Two admits that they are just pretending. They soon go to Three's house.
Once again, Four goes to Three's house, and does the exact same thing; ask to come in, and get a firm denial. Four attempts to blow down Three's house; surprisingly enough, he succeeds in doing so, and blows Three down into Ones. Three gives Four his karma and blows him into four Ones.
Five soon rushes in to explain that they messed up the story, saying that the third house was not supposed to be blown down. Because of this, 1-3 are now without a living space. Four, thankfully, still has his house, and invites them inside. The story ends there; this is much to Five's approval.
All numbers are made of many ones.
- Four stays as a square the entire episode, due to him portraying the Big Bad Square.
- Although Four is wearing a wolf disguise, the word "wolf" is not mentioned throughout the whole episode.
- This is the first time three or more addends are features in addition magic.
- This episode and the actual "Three Little Pigs" has a few differences:
- The third house gets blown down.
- The third pig blows away the big bad wolf.
- The pigs live with the wolf.
- When Three wonders where the Three Little Pigs will live now, her eyes are bigger than they should be.
- This might mean that she is shocked.
- Five's mouth mostly appears on her top block with her eyes.
- One’s hair disappears later on in the episode.