|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Thirty-Two. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
Thirty-Two, or 32, is a Numberblock made up of 32 blocks.
Thirty-Two has an orange face and orange limbs. She has rectangle eyes and an array display in her right arm since she is the 6th Super Rectangle.
Thirty-Two likes splitting in half and doubling. As seen in Snow Day Doubles, she likes playing in the snow.
- The Big One (compound)
- Figure It Out (compound and figured-out)
- Snow Day Doubles
- Four on the Floor
- Square on the Moon
- What If?
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Double Back (Future)
- Total: 7 (figured-out) 3 (compound)
- Thirty-Two is the smallest composite number figured-out in Season 8.
- She is the first odd power of 2 () that doesn't wear glasses or masks, unlike Two (, wears glasses) and Eight. (, wears a mask)
- Thirty-Two is the first super-rectangle without pants that's not a multiple of 10.
- Thirty-Two is the only two-digit number that is a 5th power. The next 5th power is 243.
- Thirty-Two is the only two-digit number with six divisors not in the form (where and are distinct primes).