|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Thirty-Six. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
Thirty-Six, or 36, is a Numberblock made up of 36 blocks.
36 has 30 light yellow blocks and 6 indigo blocks. He has square eyes for being a square, a magenta mouth, and light purple limbs. Not only does he have a step squad mask and boots (because he is 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8), but he also has an array display on his left wrist (because he is also a super-duper rectangle).
- The Big One (compound)
- More To Explore (as a drawing)
- Steps Versus Squares
- Puzzle Square
- Four on the Floor
- One Giant Step Squad
- Square on the Moon
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Total: 6 + 1 drawing (figured-out); 1 (compound)
- He was mentioned in We're Going on a Square Hunt as 6x6, and then appeared later in The Big One as "30 and 6". This continues until in More To Explore where his figured-out form appeared as a drawing, and then in Steps Versus Squares where he officially appears.
- It was rumoured on Twitter that 36 is a "she" and "a big fan of tricks". However, the tweet was deleted due to it accidentally leaking 36's personality and mistaking 36's gender.
- This caused a huge uproar in the community, with people literally begging for a male step squad.
- Some accounts were blocked, like @Ahmed2k06 on both the fandom and on Twitter, protesting.
- It was possible the Twitter account either made a mistake, had to change it last second due to the leak, or referred to his compound form.
- 36 is the first Step Squad to be male, with the second being 55.
- 36 is the third Numberblock to be male made from female Numberblocks, after 13 and 31, and 35 and the next being 55.
- Debatably, he is one of the first Numberblocks to already have figured themselves out without 21's help, along with 49 and 64. Evidence points to this as before 25 figured herself out, her mural didn't have a face.
- 36 is a super-duper rectangle because he can make 9 different rectangles.
- 36 is the third multiple of 3 to be male, with the previous being Eighteen.
- Thirty-Six wears red pants, covering his legs.