|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Thirty-One. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
Thirty-One, or 31, is a Numberblock made up of 31 blocks.
Not much is known about him, other than the fact that he loves calendars.
Thirty-One has red eyebrows, red eyes, a red mouth, and red limbs. Something special is that he has calendar hooks to make him look like a calendar.
- He is the first male Numberblock whose Numberling ends with a 1. The second is Eighty-One.
- He is also the only male Numberblock figured-out onscreen with a compound counterpart made of females.
- He is the second Numberblock to be male, but made from females, the first being Thirteen.
- His calendar rings disappear when he's not in his calendar arrangement, as seen in the Numberblocks World app.
- He is the first Numberblock in the 30s to be figured out.
- He is also the first Numberblock in the 30s with the opposite gender of both his digits.
- Thirty-One shares his face style with Twenty-Three and Twenty-Nine, because they are all male primes.
- He has the least appearances out of all physical Numberblocks, with only one episode.