|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Thirty-Five. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
|“||Counting in fives, you can work it out fast!||”|
— Thirty-Five, About Time
Thirty-Five, or 35, is a Numberblock made up of 35 blocks.
Thirty-Five has a blue face with blue limbs. Above his face is 5 flowers with 7 petals, each petal are the colours of the rainbow. The flowers are usually arranged in a W shape. His eyes are circular with blue glasses.
Not much is known about 35's personality, since he only appeared in two episodes. However, the Five Times Table described him as a lucky Numberblock. Judging by the rainbow flowers, 35 might be a hippie.
- Fifty (compound)
- The Big One (compound)
- Sky High Fives (figured-out)
- About Time
- Total: 2 (compound), 2 (figured-out)
- 35 is probably figured-out offscreen some time before Sky High Fives.
- He (and all the other figured-out Numberblocks bigger than 30 except for the orders of magnitude) is probably figured-out by going through the six-step plan seen in Figure It Out, which will explain why he was figured-out offscreen: Nobody would want to see a repeat of Figure It Out, a previous episode.
- He shares his face style with Twenty-Three, Twenty-Nine, and Thirty-One.
- He is the first non-prime number to have 23's face style.
- However, if the eyebrowless ones also count, then Twenty-Seven is the first.
- He is one of the figured-out Numberblocks with the fewest appearences in the series, the others are Eighty-One, Forty-Nine and Thirty-One.
- 35 is the first number ending in 5 to be male. The second is Fifty-Five.
- He is the first odd number to wear glasses.
- He is the only Numberblock so far to have any accessories outlined in black.