|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about The Wonderful Wizard of Az. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
The Wonderful Wizard of Az is the second of four special episodes of Alphablocks. This is the 93rd episode in the series overall.
The Alphablocks go over the rainbow to the land of Az to meet the wonderful wizard.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- A (as Dorothy)
- Z (as Oz, renamed Az)
- P (as the narrator)
- F (as a farmer)
- R (as a farmer and a flying monkey)
- M (as a munchkin)
- D (as a flying monkey)
- O (as Toto, renamed O O)
- I (as the Tin Man)
- E (as the Scarecrow)
- C (as a flying monkey)
- K (as a flying monkey)
- W (as the Wicked W of the West)
- S (as a flying monkey)
- T (as a flying monkey)
- N (as Uncle Henry and a munchkin)
- U (as the lion)
- Total words: 17
- B, H, J, L, Q, V, X, and Y are absent in this episode.
- C and K only appears as digraph CK in this episode.
- The name of the episode is a parody of the American children's novel "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz".
- The logo just mentions it as "The Wizard of Az". This also might rename the episode.
- When I raps, Six's theme from Numberblocks is played.