|The Wonderful Wizard of Az wants to MUNCH US, CRUNCH US, GOBBLE US UP!|
This page is NOT protected! Edit at your own risk!
Reason(s): it just is
|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about The Wonderful Wizard of Az. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
The Wonderful Wizard of Az is the fourth special episode of Learningblocks. This is the second Alphablocks special and the 93rd Alphablocks episode overall.
The Alphablocks go over the rainbow to the land of Az to meet the wonderful wizard.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- A (as Dorothy)
- Z (as Oz, renamed Az)
- P (as the narrator)
- F (as a farmer)
- R (as a farmer and a flying monkey)
- M (as a munchkin)
- D (as a flying monkey)
- O (as Toto, renamed O O)
- I (as the Tin Man)
- E (as the Scarecrow)
- C (as a flying monkey)
- K (as a flying monkey)
- W (as the Wicked W of the West)
- S (as a flying monkey)
- T (as a flying monkey)
- N (as Uncle Henry and a munchkin)
- U (as the lion)
- Total words: 17
- B, H, J, L, Q, V, X, and Y are absent in this episode.
- C and K only appears as digraph CK in this episode.
- The name of the episode is a parody of the American children's novel "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz".
- This is the second episode when W doesn't want his true identity and ends up crying after he makes things get ruined. The first is Web.
- This is the only episode when W's laugh was screeched.
- The logo just mentions it as "The Wizard of Az". This also might rename the episode.
- When I raps, Six's theme from Numberblocks is played.