|The Three Threes wants to MUNCH US, CRUNCH US, GOBBLE US UP!|
This page is NOT protected! Edit at your own risk!
Reason(s): No protected template
The Three Threes is the 25th episode of Numberblocks.
The episode starts off with Four flying his square kite, which gets stuck in a tree. None of their attempts to get it down work; dismayed, Nine suggests getting Ten to get it. Four declines, suggesting Nine for him to try. Attempting to get a run up, Nine soon trips and fails to get the kite, with Four soon going for Ten. Eventually, Nine soon starts splitting, and soon becomes the Three Threes, who proceed to do a trapeze act to get the kite out.
As Four and Ten come in, with the latter holding ten Numberballoons, Four becomes impressed that Nine has gotten the kite out of the tree, much to Nine's confusion. Suddenly, a wind blows all but Ten's Numberballoons away; unable to get them all, they attempt to get help. Nine splits into the Three Threes again, as they bounce and grab all the Numberballoons. All the other Numberblocks arrive, with Four once again impressed.
One is trying to open a jar of honey, much to her difficulty. As Eight attempts to help her, Nine steps in to help her instead, revealing the Three Threes to everyone. This time, however, The Three Threes instead go their own way on trying to open it; one with a cannon, one with a dive, and one with a tricycle. They all crash into each other in the end as Nine effortlessly opens the jar. The episode ends with Four once again impressed.
The episode begins with 4 flying his square kite with 9. But 4's kite gets stuck in a tree. 4 tries to pull the kite, but it doesn't work. 9 tries to grab the kite, but that doesn't work either. 9 tells 4 he should get 10, since she's the biggest Numberblock, but 4 says that they don't need her and tells 9 he's a "big square". 9 rearranges himself into a square and tries to run up the tree, but he trips and falls on the ground and sneezes into 8 and 1, the latter flying in the air and landing into 8's hole, becoming 9 again. 4 decides he should go and get 10 but doesn't work. 9 thinks there's another way for him to do this.
9 = 3 + 3 + 3
The Three Threes introduce themselves and use their trapeze act to get 4's kite out of the tree.
3 + 3 + 3 = 9
4 comes back with 10 who is carrying 10 Numberballoons. 4 says, "You did it, 9!" 9 notices he is carrying 4's kite, and says, "It is nothing really" and chuckles. Suddenly, all the Numberballoons except number 10, which remains in 10's hand, blow away. The other 9 balloons need to be saved by 9 himself.
9 = 3 + 3 + 3
The Three Threes bounce on trampolines to grab the 9 balloons. The first Three Three grabs balloons 1, 2 and 3, the second gets balloons 4, 5 and 6, and the third gets balloons 7, 8 and 9.
3 + 3 + 3 = 9
The other Numberblocks return and 4 says, "You did it again!" 9 gives everyone their respective Numberballoons, chuckling.
1 asks if someone can open her jar of honey. 8 wants to help, but is interrupted by 9 who says he can do this by himself.
9 = 3 + 3 + 3
9 / 3 =3
The first Three Three tries to shoot herself out of a cannon, the second 3 will fall of a high diving board and the third 3 will ride a bike at the jar. They all do that at once, but they accidentally crash into each other.
3 + 3 + 3 = 9
3 x 3 = 9
9 opens the jar for 1, and the episode ends with 4 saying to 9, "Squares are the best!"
- The Three Threes is the 2nd episode to feature square roots, the first being The Terrible Twos.
- The Three Threes wear mustaches, just like The Terrible Twos wear masks.
- This episode and The Terrible Twos are very similar in some ways. The main number is a square number, the square splits into an equal amount of numbers, the parts even appear their number of times.
- The Numberballoons are seen for the 2nd time. the first episode to feature them is Ten Numberballoons are like Numberblobs.
- 2, 3 (Normal Three only), 5, 6, and 7 don't speak in this episode, but they can be heard gasping with the other Numberblocks.
- This is the first episode where Numberblocks greater than 5, which is 6 and 7, do not speak.
- This is also the first episode where all 10 Numberblocks appear but some do not speak.
- 3 (The Three Threes only), 8, and 9 are the only Numberblocks who have only 2 arrangements in this episode.
- This is the first time a Numberblock who doesn't speak in an episode (6) is arranged in a rectangle.
- This is the second time 10 stays arranged vertically through the whole of this episode.
- 4 stays as a square the entire episode.
- 2, 5, 7, and 10 stay vertical the entire episode.
- Nine is also arranged vertically, but after the three threes add up, 9 stays a square for the rest of the episode.
- Three, or in fact the Three Threes, appear in their horizontal form after 11 episodes.
- 2 is the Numberblock who does NOT have dialogue. the same as the normal 3, 5, 6 & 7 buuuuut can be heard gasping with 1, 4, 8 & 10.
- This is the 2nd time 5 doesn't have arrangements AND doesn't speak.
- 1 hasn't got any arrangements
- 2 hasn't
- 4 hasn't
- 5 hasn't
- 6 hasn't
- 7 hasn't
- and 10 hasn't
- When 9 says his name the third time the Three Threes add up, he sounds like 7, who doesn't speak in this episode.
- Coincidentally, 7 and 9 are both voiced by David Holt.