The Terrible Twos is the thirteenth episode of the first season of Numberblocks.
It's nightime. The Numberblocks are asleep. Four cannot make up his mind whether he can stay up or go to sleep. Four has trouble deciding.
The two Twos become the Terrible Twos!
The Terrible Twos start by tickling One, causeing her to laugh. Then they shout "BOO!". Frightened number One bounces on her bed. Next, the Terrible Twos tickle the normal Two. When they shout "BOO!", Two is frightened he separates into two Ones.
Next, the Terrible Twos try to tickle Three, but she wakes up quickly & juggles just before she gets tickled. When the Terrible Twos shout "BOO!", Three separates into three Ones. They chase the Terrible Twos to Four's bed. They shout "BOO!" to themselves, causing them to separate into four Ones.
One remains as one block.
Nine other Ones turn back into Two, Three, and Four. Five wakes up and wonders what the noise was. Four explains that he was the Terrible Twos. The others think that he's joking and go back to bed.
The Terrible Twos call out their name and shush to the camera.
- 4 stays in a square shape for the entire episode.
- Before the release of "Once Upon a Time", BlueZoo uploaded a GIF of The Terrible Twos and Four on a white background flying in the air from Peekaboo on Twitter.
- This is the second episode where One is seen sleeping. The first is Another One.
- This is the first episode where Two and Three are seen sleeping. They will later sleep in Once Upon A Time, Now We Are Six To Ten, Tween Scenes, and Tall Stories.
- The Numberblocks' beds will reappear in Once Upon A Time, Now We Are Six To Ten, Peekaboo!, What's the Difference?, Tween Scenes, and Tall Stories.
The Terrible Twos tickling Numberblocks 1-3.
- When Four yawns and turns into the Terrible Twos, The Twos share four's limbs.