The End is an episode of Series 3.
It teaches about different vowel digraphs: OI, OR, and UR.
I, O, R, and U have a race. They try to race to the end, but neither of them know where the end is. So, O and R double up. First, O sticks with I. J and N come by.
OR and UR stuck together. All three digraphs start racing. OI passes C and N.
OI rolls on a coin. C and K come to OR.
A bottle shoots out a cork which OR is riding on. S and F come to UR.
UR hangs ten. T rides a teacup boat and jumps on the board.
The board lands on a turf. OI falls to the board, catapulting UR off of it. C and D come to OR.
They swing on a cord passing OR and UR. They stop by at N.
A huge bag of popcorn appears. UR land in it while OI bumps their coin into it. They jump off the bag. They still don't know where the end is, so they ask E, N, and D if they can help.
OI, OR, and UR run to the end line.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Word count: 8
- This is J's last appearance.
- K only says his sound as his solo line.
- This is the only time digraph OI makes words. The digraph only makes two words.
- The digraph later appears for a very short time in Cowboy, without making any words.
- END is the only word in this episode that doesn't have an I, O, or U.
- A, B, G, H, L, M, P, V, Q, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- A is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.