"Everything's better with season two!"
Season 2, also known as Ten Out of Ten!, is the second part of the first series that ran from May 1 - 19, 2017. It is 1 of the 4 series that have Spanish dubs available.
The Numberland adventures continue all the way to ten in the second season of the accredited hit show.
Here are some of the new mathematics skills showcased in this season:
- Numbers 6-10
- Doubling numbers
- Number factors
- Odds and evens
- Six (number 6) - A dice appears in Numberland. Six sings a rap tune about how fun a dice can be.
- Seven (number 7) - Number blocks 1-6 have a picnic. Rainbow-colored Seven appears and sings about how lucky he is.
- Eight (number 8) - Numberland is rocked by the arrival of "superblock" Eight.
- Nine (number 9) - Nine arrives in Numberland, sings a song about being a square, and sneezes.
- Ten (number 10) - Nine wants to be one bigger. One adds up with him and they become Ten, who sings about being a ten block.
- Just add One (adding up to 10) - In a song, Numberblocks add up to 10.
- Blast Off (number bonds to 10) - Ten blasts off to the moon with her friends.
- Counting Sheep (factors of 6) - Six tries to get the sheep to sleep.
- Double Trouble (doubling numbers) - One has an adventure in the doubling dungeon of doom. She doubles up to Eight and finds eight golden delicious apples.
- The Three Threes (3 x 3) - When problems happen, Nine has to solve them himself... by splitting into a trio of talented Threes!
- Odds and Evens (odds and evens) - The ten Numberblocks play bounce ball.
- Fluffies (number bonds to the number 7) - It's tickle time in Numberland when the Fluffies are counted, but Seven is not ticklish!
- The Two Tree (addition and subtraction with the number 2) - It's odds versus evens again when the Number blocks play a game of throwing twos.
- Numberblock Castle (numbers 5 to 10) - Numberblocks 1-4 have an adventure in Number block Castle, with the help of their friends 5-10.
- Ten Green Bottles (counting backwards) - One of Ten's bottles accidentally falls off the wall, setting off a song about them disappearing one by one in a variety of ways.
Characters Introduced (New Characters)
< High Five! (Season 1)
Season 3 >
Season 4 >>
- The trailer for the second part uses clips from the episodes Six, Seven, Eight, and Ten.
- The intro for the second part is modified, as the beginning line goes: "1-2-3-4-5 Numberblocks, 6-7-8-9-10 Numberblocks" instead of "1-2-3-4-5 Numberblocks, 1-2-3-4-5 Numberblocks" in High Five.
- The second part of the first season was supposed to be similar to the first; Counting Sheep was supposed to take place after Six, while Double Trouble and Fluffies were supposed to take place after Eight.
- The only Numberblock in the second part whose eponymous episodes are the only episode in which they are the biggest Numberblocks is Seven.
- The second part of Season 1 features some episodes with some Numberblocks who are absent and some with some Numberblocks who have no lines of dialogue.
- Six, Eight and Nine are the only new Numberblocks who have no number bond episodes.
- However, Six has a factor episode.
- It is unknown if the other composite numbers will have factor episodes.
- Ten Out Of Ten was released to DVD on January 29, 2018.
- Ten Green Bottles is the song that ends this season.
- Zero was not showcased in this whole season, even though she was the smallest of all Numberblocks.