|Ten out of Ten wants to MUNCH US, CRUNCH US, GOBBLE US UP!|
This page is NOT protected! Edit at your own risk!
"Everything's better with season two!"
Season 2 is the second part of the first series that ran from May 1 - 19, 2017.
The Numberland adventures continue all the way to ten in the second season of the accredited hit show.
Here are some of the new mathematics skills showcased in this season:
- Numbers 6-10
- Doubling numbers
- Number factors
- Odds and evens
- Six (number 6) - A dice appears in Numberland. Six sings a rap tune about how fun a dice can be.
- Seven (number 7) - Number blocks 1-6 have a picnic. Rainbow-colored Seven appears and sings about how lucky he is.
- Eight (number 8) - Numberland is rocked by the arrival of "superblock" Eight.
- Nine (number 9) - Nine arrives in Numberland, sings a song about being a square, and sneezes.
- Ten (number 10) - Nine wants to be one bigger. One adds up with him and they become Ten, who sings about being a ten block.
- Just add One (adding up to 10) - In a song, Numberblocks add up to 10.
- Blast Off (number bonds to 10) - Ten blasts off to the moon with her friends.
- Counting Sheep (factors of 6) - Six tries to get the sheep to sleep.
- Double Trouble (doubling numbers) - One has an adventure in the doubling dungeon of doom. She doubles up to Eight and finds eight golden delicious apples.
- The Three Threes (3 x 3) - When problems happen, Nine has to solve them himself... by splitting into a trio of talented Threes!
- Odds and Evens (odds and evens) - The ten Numberblocks play bounce ball.
- Fluffies (number bonds to the number 7) - It's tickle time in Numberland when the Fluffies are counted, but Seven is not ticklish!
- The Two Tree (addition and subtraction with the number 2) - It's odds versus evens again when the Number blocks play a game of throwing twos.
- Numberblock Castle (numbers 5 to 10) - Numberblocks 1-4 have an adventure in Number block Castle, with the help of their friends 5-10.
- Ten Green Bottles (counting backwards) - One of Ten's bottles accidentally falls off the wall, setting off a song about them disappearing one by one in a variety of ways.
Characters Introduced (New Characters)
< High Five! (Season 1)
Season 3 >
Season 4 >>
- The trailer for the second part uses clips from the episodes Six, Seven, Eight, and Ten.
- The intro for the second part is modified, as the beginning line goes: "1-2-3-4-5 Numberblocks, 6-7-8-9-10 Numberblocks" instead of "1-2-3-4-5 Numberblocks, 1-2-3-4-5 Numberblocks" in High Five.
- The second part of the first season was supposed to be similar to the first; Counting Sheep was supposed to take place after Six, while Double Trouble and Fluffies were supposed to take place after Eight.
- The only Numberblocks in the second part whose eponymous episodes are the only episode in which they are the biggest Numberblocks are Seven and Nine.
- The second part of Season 1 features some episodes with some Numberblocks who are absent and some with some Numberblocks who have no lines of dialogue.
- Six, Eight and Nine are the only new Numberblocks who have no number bond episodes.
- However, Six has a factor episode.
- It is unknown if the other composite numbers will have factor episodes.
- Ten Out Of Ten was released to DVD on January 29, 2018.
- Ten Green Bottles is the song that ends this season.
- Zero was not showcased in this whole season, even though she was the smallest of all Numberblocks.