Ten Vaulting is the seventh episode of Season 7 of Numberblocks and the 97th episode in the series overall.
The Numberblocks compete in the finals of the Ten-vaulting contest.
- This interview briefly talks about this episode, talking about adding single-digit numbers like 4 and 9.
- This episode is listed as episode 6 on YouTube, instead of episode 7 elsewhere.
- There's a reference in this episode where Ten said "Hello, Ten fans!" in the instant replay. This is also a reference to the Alphablocks episode Band where X said "Greetings, X fans!"
- 11, 15, 16, 19 and 20 are absent in this episode.
- The reason why 19 and 20 aren't in this episode is because they have 2-digit numbers in all of their number-bonds (19=9+10 and 20=10+10)
||One, Another One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three!, Four, Five, Three Little Pigs, Off We Go, How to Count, Stampolines, The Whole of Me, The Terrible Twos, Holes, Hide and Seek
||Ten out of Ten
||Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Just Add One, Blast Off, Counting Sheep, Double Trouble, The Three Threes, Odds and Evens, Fluffies, The Two Tree, Numberblock Castle, Ten Green Bottles
||Once Upon A Time, Blockzilla, The Numberblocks Express, Fruit Salad, Zero, Now We Are Six To Ten, Numberblobs, Building Blocks, Peekaboo!, Hiccups, What's the Difference?, Numberblock Rally, Five and Friends, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Ten Again
|Fifteen and Friends
||Flatland, Pattern Palace, The Legend of Big Tum, Mirror, Mirror, The Wrong Number, Eleven, Twelve, The Way of the Rectangle, Ride the Rays, Block Star, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Tween Scenes, Step Squads
||Fifteen's Minute of Fame, On Your Head, Ten's Place, Balancing Bridge, Sixteen, Square Club, Seventeen, Eighteen, Loop the Loop, Nineteen, Twenty, Tall Stories, Flights of Fancy, I Can Count to Twenty, Heist
||Sign of the Times, Fun Times Fair, The Lair of Shares, Terrible Twosday, Divide and Drive, Twenty-One and On, We're Going on a Square Hunt, Thirty's Big Top, Land of the Giants, Fifty, Sixty's High Score, The Big One, One Hundred, One Thousand and One, More To Explore
||Your Turn, Now You See Us, Ten's Top Ten, What's My Number?, Fun Times One Times Table, The Many Friends of Twenty, Ten Vaulting, Twoland, Two Times Shoe Shop, Odd Side Story, How Rectangly!, Rectangle Racers, The Team Factor, Hidden Talents, Making Patterns
||Now in 3D, Club Picnic, Too Many Threes, Circus of Threes, Figure It Out, Snow Day Doubles, Steps Versus Squares, Puzzle Square, Four on the Floor, Sky High Fives, One Giant Step Squad, Square on the Moon, Heroes With Zeroes, What If?, 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
||The Treasure of Hexagon Island, Double Back, About Time, The Twelve Days of Christmas, (eight unknown specials)
||Numberblocks Theme Song, Fourth Wall Breaks