NOTE: You can just use copy-and-paste for this, just me fixing e v e r y t h i n g
Ten Again is an episode of Numberblocks.
When the number friends all want to do different things, Ten finds a way to do them all.
Ten asks the other Numberblocks what they should do today. They all talk at once about what they should do, and they all say ”Please?” Ten decides they should do everything. One To Nine are Kinda shocked about doing everything, so Ten turns into a rocket and counts down.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, blast off!
Ten rockets to the sky and sings about being ten. She sings about the numbers that add up to ten.
After the song is over, the others ask Ten what she wants to do today. Ten says she needs a nap.
- Song: Ten Again
- The Numberblocks' new arrangements:
- 5: 2+2+1
- 7: 2+2+2+1
- 9: 2+2+2+2+1
- According to Seven, the Rainbows in Numberland have names: Kevin, Rainbowlina, and Big Bob.
- This is the first time Nine sneezes without losing a block.
- Although Ten said she needed a nap at the end of the episode, she isn't sleeping in this episode.
- This is Punchcar63's Favorite episode of Season 3.
- Contrary to unpopular belief, this is actually the last episode of Season 3.
- Somehow the mirror defies logic.
- This is the most reoccuring song, with the "I'm ten, ten, ten again" mostly playing when Ten appears after landing or even flying as a rocket.
- On 8 + 2, 2's arms are disembodied.
- On 7 + 3, 7's face is noticeably smaller. It's also true on 3 + 7.
- At the part before 6 + 4, when 6 goes from her vertical form to her rectangle form, her dice-blocks are the same as her vertical form, but when they are at the store, she is normal. Four also has a green mouth.
- This isn’t true when they came back (4 + 6).
- Somehow on 5 + 5 both 5s get scuba diving equipment from hammerspace.
- On 4 + 6, for a split second 4 can be seen with a disembodied leg.