In this episode, T, R, A, and P fall in a hole.
Starting off the episode, T takes a stroll through Alphaland while humming a cheerful tune. Then Y follows T and asks him why he’s so happy. T’s about to tell him, but P interrupts him when she pops in with a pineapple that she was about to bring for T. Until she spots T, and immediately pops away, and pops back. Just then R comes (with a balloon) telling everyone if they’re ready for a certain event. But then T questions R, and she immediately stops talking while losing the balloon. Then A falls down with a party hat and questions if she was late for the surprise, which T questions. A quickly hides the hat. T, R, A, and P, then hold hands.
A was confused what a trap was until T, R, A, and P fall in a trap door. Y cheers that they found the trap. They now have to find a way to get out of the trap.
What can they do?
- PAT - P A and T Are Pating
- RAP - R, A, and P start rapping.
- RAT - A rat appears and digs a tunnel, but it’s too small for the Alphablocks to get in.
- TAP - A tap appears, and T has the idea of using the tap for a tea party. But unfortunately, the tap was broken.
- TAR - A Tar Appers
- ART (STAR WORD) - A paint brush appears and starts painting various colorful bricks on the wall, but it was no use for the. But just as T touches a painting, it tips over in real life. So the Alphablocks used the art blocks to climb to the top.
Once they reached to surface, Y cheers. He then tells T to close his eyes. Once he did that, the Alphablocks held hands.
Just then a party is made, along with O, D, and H who also appear. It turns out, they were all planning a Surprise Party for T, but it wasn’t just any party, it was a TEA Party. T is happy that he gets his very own party.
Characters (in their order of appearance)
- Pat (game only)
- Rap (game only)
- Tar (game only)
- B, C, E, F, G, I, J, K, L, M, N, Q, S, U, V, W, X, and Z are absent in this episode.
- D, H, and O make a minor appearance in this episode.