List of Appearances
- Series 1
- Bee: In the first verse of the song, ME, MET, and YET are spelled out, corresponding to the lyrics.
- Why: HUG, WIN, YELLOW, and YACHT are made, with Alphablocks arranged to spell out those words. They might not be counted stealth words because the alphablocks glowed, indicating word magic. A true stealth word, FLY, appeared at the end of the fantasy, and was made later in the episode.
- Party: A, P, R, T, and Y are positioned to spell out "PARTY". Also, "EXIT".
- Cha Cha Cha : H jumps over O and P, spelling out "HOP".
- Alphalympics: A, E, M, and T come in and position themselves to show that they are a "TEAM". W, I, and N also spells out WIN after team 3 wins.
- Sail: B, E and D are in a bed, arranging themselves to spell "BED".
- Bus: T and O spells out TO.
- Space: The Alphablocks changes positions to spell out "ESCAPE", but they didn't realise that and gave that idea up.
- Quiet: Q, U, I, and T make QUIT.
- Map: F, A, S, and T goes really FAST. Also, FAR is spelled out when they see the island.
- Note: N says "NOT for me" while being next to O and T.
- Series 2
- Dog: When T says "What have we got here?", the alphablocks are spelling out GOT.
- Fred: If you look closely, E and T are actually spelling out "EXTRATERRESTRIAL". And E, A, and T Spell eat.
- Hill: Before B, T, and U left the tub, they spelled out "TUB".
- Lips: When L was singing a lullaby to A, they spelled out "LA".
- Web: B, O, and G are stuck in a BOG.
- Box: The Alphablocks spell out "TRIED" before going into random gibberish.
- Quick: A, I, N, O, and P push a piano, later arranging themselves to spell "PIANO" out.
- Rainbow: The words WET, RUN, and FUN are stealthily made at the beginning. Later, D, G, L, and O line themselves up to spell "GOLD".
- Series 3
- Little Red N: The Alphablocks first spell out "HEN", referencing the fairy tale parodied in this episode.
- Dots: When N, R, and U were running into the screen at the start of the episode, they spelled out "RUN". Also, CAN we help?
- Best: When T said "LOT" and S said "SLOT", they actually formed those words.
- Book: K and O said "OK" because they spelled it out
- Ants: When N snaps S, A, and T, they spelled out “SAT”.
- Series 4
- Tween Scenes: We can see F, N, and U blocks arranged in an order to say FUN.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.