||End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Square on the Moon. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
||No one may edit!|
This page is currently protected.
Reason(s): to prevent vandies
Square on the Moon is the twelfth episode of Season 8 and the 117th episode overall.
The big squares set out to land a square on the moon using square power alone.
- According to the description from RadioTimes, this episode will teach "big square numbers".
- This is the debut of figured-out Forty-Nine, Sixty-Four and Eighty-One.
- Sixty-Four's "Binary Boosters" are a reference to Base-2 (Binary).
- This marks the 1st time that Thirty-Six, Forty-Nine, Sixty-Four, Eighty-One and One Hundred sneeze.
- This is the second time that Four landed on the moon, as well as Twenty-Five sneezing.
- This is the first appearance of Eighty and One Hundred in Season 8.
- Foreshadowing occurs when Nine first sneezes at the beginning of the episode.
- This episode aired on Christmas Day 2021, which means it is the first ever Learningblocks episode in history to air on Christmas Day.
||One, Another One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three!, Four, Five, Three Little Pigs, Off We Go, How to Count, Stampolines, The Whole of Me, The Terrible Twos, Holes, Hide and Seek
||Ten out of Ten
||Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Just Add One, Blast Off, Counting Sheep, Double Trouble, The Three Threes, Odds and Evens, Fluffies, The Two Tree, Numberblock Castle, Ten Green Bottles
||Once Upon A Time, Blockzilla, The Numberblocks Express, Fruit Salad, Zero, Now We Are Six to Ten, Numberblobs, Building Blocks, Peekaboo!, Hiccups, What's the Difference?, Numberblock Rally, Five and Friends, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Ten Again
|Fifteen and Friends
||Flatland, Pattern Palace, The Legend of Big Tum, Mirror, Mirror, The Wrong Number, Eleven, Twelve, The Way of the Rectangle, Ride the Rays, Block Star, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Tween Scenes, Step Squads
||Fifteen's Minute of Fame, On Your Head, Ten's Place, Balancing Bridge, Sixteen, Square Club, Seventeen, Eighteen, Loop the Loop, Nineteen, Twenty, Tall Stories, Flights of Fancy, I Can Count to Twenty, Heist
||Sign of the Times, Fun Times Fair, The Lair of Shares, Terrible Twosday, Divide and Drive, Twenty-One and On, We're Going on a Square Hunt, Thirty's Big Top, Land of the Giants, Fifty, Sixty's High Score, The Big One, One Hundred, One Thousand and One, More To Explore
||Your Turn, Now You See Us, Ten's Top Ten, What's My Number?, Fun Times One Times Table, The Many Friends of Twenty, Ten Vaulting, Twoland, Two Times Shoe Shop, Odd Side Story, How Rectangly!, Rectangle Racers, The Team Factor, Hidden Talents, Making Patterns
||Now in 3D, Club Picnic, Too Many Threes, Circus of Threes, Figure It Out, Snow Day Doubles, Steps Versus Squares, Puzzle Square, Four on the Floor, Sky High Fives, One Giant Step Squad, Square on the Moon, Heroes With Zeroes, What If?, 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
||The Treasure of Hexagon Island, Double Back, About Time, The Twelve Days of Christmas, Making Friends, Crossover, The Case of the Missing Blocks, The Blocks v Blocks Games
||Numberblocks Theme Song, Fourth Wall Breaks