||End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Snow Day Doubles. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
Snow Day Doubles is the sixth episode of Season 8 of Numberblocks and the 111th episode in the series overall.
Thirty-Two and friends have fun halving and doubling in the snow.
Thirty-Two starts having fun in the snow, doing activities with her halves- including snowballing, sleighing, skating, making snow angels, and making snowmen.
32 is the 5th number that comes up if you double, double, double. Also, there's another way to think of exponents: 1+1+2+4+8+16, and such!
- The episode teaches about doubling up to 32 since episodes like Double Trouble and Sixteen (doubling up to 8 or 16.) It is also known as the power of two. (2^n)
- The music played in the episode was "Danse des petits cygnes" by Tchaikovsky.
- This also marks the second time classical music is used, the first being Stampolines.
- This is the third episode to teach the power of two. (^2) The first and second episodes were Double Trouble and Sixteen.
- This is the first time Sixteen stands 1x16, and the second time she makes a prime position, which the first being Eighteen.
- All the numberblocks in this episode are factors of Thirty-Two and Sixty-Four.
||One, Another One, Two, Three, One, Two, Three!, Four, Five, Three Little Pigs, Off We Go, How to Count, Stampolines, The Whole of Me, The Terrible Twos, Holes, Hide and Seek
||Ten out of Ten
||Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Just Add One, Blast Off, Counting Sheep, Double Trouble, The Three Threes, Odds and Evens, Fluffies, The Two Tree, Numberblock Castle, Ten Green Bottles
||Once Upon A Time, Blockzilla, The Numberblocks Express, Fruit Salad, Zero, Now We Are Six To Ten, Numberblobs, Building Blocks, Peekaboo!, Hiccups, What's the Difference?, Numberblock Rally, Five and Friends, Octoblock to the Rescue!, Ten Again
|Fifteen and Friends
||Flatland, Pattern Palace, The Legend of Big Tum, Mirror, Mirror, The Wrong Number, Eleven, Twelve, The Way of the Rectangle, Ride the Rays, Block Star, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Tween Scenes, Step Squads
||Fifteen's Minute of Fame, On Your Head, Ten's Place, Balancing Bridge, Sixteen, Square Club, Seventeen, Eighteen, Loop the Loop, Nineteen, Twenty, Tall Stories, Flights of Fancy, I Can Count to Twenty, Heist
||Sign of the Times, Fun Times Fair, The Lair of Shares, Terrible Twosday, Divide and Drive, Twenty-One and On, We're Going on a Square Hunt, Thirty's Big Top, Land of the Giants, Fifty, Sixty's High Score, The Big One, One Hundred, One Thousand and One, More To Explore
||Your Turn, Now You See Us, Ten's Top Ten, What's My Number?, Fun Times One Times Table, The Many Friends of Twenty, Ten Vaulting, Twoland, Two Times Shoe Shop, Odd Side Story, How Rectangly!, Rectangle Racers, The Team Factor, Hidden Talents, Making Patterns
||Now in 3D, Club Picnic, Too Many Threes, Circus of Threes, Figure It Out, Snow Day Doubles, Steps Versus Squares, Puzzle Square, Four on the Floor, Sky High Fives, One Giant Step Squad, Square on the Moon, Heroes With Zeroes, What If?, 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
||The Treasure of Hexagon Island, Double Back, About Time
||Numberblocks Theme Song, Fourth Wall Breaks