E has a very busy day. He wants to go to bed. When P pops in and asks them to play. E says he's tired. He sings, It's been a long day, they need to go to...
They don't want to play, they're busy counting...
It's no use, they think they might need Bo...
The sheep were brought home by Bo Peep. The other Alphablocks agree to keep quiet and play somewhere else. Then A drops in bed with E. E-e-e-e-e-e E-e-e-e-e E-e-e-e-e-e E-e-e-e-e. When E's with A, they make a world class.
Been busy today, they're running out of...
All they want is to go off and sleep and...
While dreaming, K accidentally kicks his football, awakening them. K says he's sorry and says "Fancy a kick around?" Then Magic E joins in. E-e-e-e-e-e E-e-e-e-e E-e-e-e-e-e E-e-e-e-e. And when Magic E does his magic on me, he can turn into an...
Without a doubt, they can wear you out till they make you all...
E hosts a bed jumping competition. Ready! Set! GO! While jumping over the beds, E reviews the long E sounds. Then he finally goes to sleep. At the end of the song, a sheep wakes him up.
- B, F, G, I, J, N, Q, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- O is the only vowel who made a cameo in this episode.
- C, D, M, R, S, T, SH, and TH only say their sound in this episode.
- This is the only Long Vowel Song to have digraph TH.
- H doesn't speak in this episode. She isn't heard panting.
- Another digraph that makes the long "e" sound is EY (as in Key). The digraph is supposed to appear in this episode, but each Long Vowel Song can only hold up to 3 long vowel sounds.
- This is the only Long Vowel Song to have a word with 6 phonemes (compete).
- This is also the only Long Vowel episode with a title that doesn't end in a silent e.