|End of my tether, don't say that word!|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about Sky High Fives. Please proceed with caution.
Read at your own risk.
Sky High Fives is the tenth episode of Season 8 and the 115th episode overall.
Five gets ready to perform at the Tower of Rock.
- This is the first Times Table episode that comes directly after another Times Table episode.
- This is the third appearance of Thirty-Five and Forty-Five, first being Fifty, and the second being The Big One.
- This is also their first figured-out appearance.
- In a technical standpoint not including Thirty-Six, starting with this episode, all Numberblocks may be figured out.
- This episode also remarks some lines on previous episodes, such as "The greatest show in Numberland".
- Apparently, this line also appears in Heroes With Zeroes.
- Five's line "Oh yes, I'm Five!" was reused from What's My Number? at the end.
- This is the second episode where 15 was called “slightly odd,” after Circus of Threes, and the first time she noticed it.
- This is the debut of The Five Times Table.
- This is the first time new Numberblocks debut without them being the biggest number(s). The second time is Square on the Moon.
- For some reason, when Five first plucks the strings, the guitar sounds horrible, but the second time, the sound was extremely clear.
- This is probably an act to show the line, "But am I good enough?"
- When the Five Times Table was doing the multiples on 50's floor, 10's face looked smaller.
- When Five did the first guitar swing, her glove was missing.
- As seen in the Numberblocks YouTube video thumbnail (below), Fifty's left Ten border is missing.
- Everyone except 50 is seen without legs in the sideways part.