Sixty-Four, or 64, is a Numberblock made up of 64 blocks. She is an 8 by 8 square, and a 4 by 4 by 4 cube.
She also has on the back of her a chess/checkers board.
Sixty-Four has 60 violet blocks and 4 lime blocks with purple borders. On the back of her blocks, she has a black and white chessboard as revealed in Square on the Moon Her eyes, mouth and eyebrows are blueish purple and her limbs are purple. She also has a black numberling on top of her(64).
- The Big One (compound)
- More to Explore (drawing)
- Square on the Moon
- What If?
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Double Back
- Total: 4 + 1 drawing (figured-out) 1 (compound)
Has its own page.
- Sixty-Four is the first Numberblock in the 60s to be figured out.
- Even though she's a super-rectangle, she doesn't have an array display.
- This is probably an error while making her rig.
- The actual Sixty-Four has eyebrows, unlike her drawing in More to Explore.
- Sixty-Four is the only figured-out Numberblock to have 7 factors.
- She likes technology because of binary being used a lot in it.