Six is the sixteenth episode of Numberblocks and is the first episode of season 2.
A dice appears in Numberland. One counts the one block with one little dot. One shows this to Numberblocks 2-5.
As Two turns the block to another side, he sees and counts two dots. Then Three turns the block to another side and sees three dots. Four sees four dots in a square. Five sees five dots. Then she turns the block and sees a number of dots that's one more than five. Five says “Ready?” As the Numberblocks stand in a line as One jumps on Five, and Five starts running...
5 + 1 = 6
Low And behold, they become Six. Six goes to a magic mirror which creates another Six.
6 - 1 = 5
Numberblocks 1-5 meet Six. Six counts the six dots on the block, which she calls a die or dice.
In a rap, Numberblocks 1-6 act like the dots on the dice, Six tells them about games, and the Numberblocks dance.
- Song: That's How I Roll
- Genre: Rap
- This episode marks:
- The first episode in Ten out of Ten.
- Six's first appearance of the series.
- The first time Five appears as an addend in addition magic.
- When Six first appears, she only has 6 dots on her top block when aligned vertically.
- The instrumental version of the song can be heard in 6's games in the game Numberblocks Make & Play.
- Six's vocals from this episode are also used in the game.
Before Six appears, Five's glove is missing.
One Little Block!
CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve discovered SIX!
That’s How I Roll