Six, or 6, is an indigo (Bluish Purple) Numberblock who debuts in the episode with the same name.
She is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
6 is a Numberblocks who likes dice and games. She also likes to rap and tends to rhyme as she speaks.
6 is the Numberblock made up of 6 indigo blocks. She has red eyes with 3 eyelashes on each, a pink mouth, and pink limbs. When she stands vertically, each of her blocks shows a different number of spots from 1 to 6. When aligned either 2x3 or 3x2, she has only one dot on each block.
- Six (debut)
- Just Add One
- Blast Off
- Counting Sheep (biggest number)
- The Three Threes (doesn't speak)
- Odds And Evens
- The Two Tree
- Numberblock Castle
- Ten Green Bottles
- Now We Are Six to Ten
- Building Blocks (smallest number)
- What's the Difference?
- Numberblock Rally
- Five and Friends
- Octoblock to the Rescue!
- Ten Again
- Pattern Palace (biggest number)
- The Legend of Big Tum
- Mirror, Mirror
- The Wrong Number
- The Way of the Rectangle
- Ride the Rays
- Block Star
- Tween Scenes
- Step Squads
- Fifteen's Minute of Fame
- Balancing Bridge
- Tall Stories
- Flights of Fancy
- I Can Count to Twenty
- Sign of the Times
- Fun Times Fair
- The Lair of Shares
- Terrible Twosday
- Divide and Drive
- Fifty (doesn't speak)
- Sixty's High Score
- The Big One
- One Hundred
- More to Explore
Total number of appearances: 61
- "Let's get stuck in, shall we?"
- "I like to roll the dice!"
- ”Let’s Roll!”
Gabe Sotillo's original design of 6 is male and dark blue and has orange hexagonal eyes, green arms, and orange legs. He also has 3 orange buttons and 3 green buttons and loves hexagons.
Momodriller's original design of 6 is violet (Purple) like 7's top block. She has purple eyes in the shape of the show's design. She also has orange lips, pink limbs, and 3 yellow freckles on each cheek. She also has a bee mark on her chest. It's guessed that Momodriller's original design of 6 likes hexagons and bees.
Charlie (NorthWest MathsHub3)'s original design of 6 has 3 yellow blocks and 3 black blocks, like a bee. It's guessed that Charlie's original design of 6 likes bees.
- 6 is the first female Numberblock who is an even number.
- 6 is the second Numberblock to sneeze, the first being 9. However, unlike 9, she doesn't lose a block when she sneezes, as seen in Counting Sheep.
- 6 is usually seen arranged vertically and aligned 2x3. The only times she is aligned 3x2 are in Counting Sheep, Hiccups, and Mirror, Mirror.
- The Three Threes and Fifty are the only episodes 6 does not speak in.
- 6 and 60 are the only figured-out Numberblocks with eyes on the sides of their head.
- 6 in her 2x3 form is different in certain episodes as the eyes are on top of her head and the mouth is upper.
- 6's voice actor, Teresa Gallagher, also voices 0, 10, and 15.
- Her voice actor also voices:
- Some female Alphablocks in Alphablocks
- Darzi (Disney's The Jungle Book)
- Dashi (Octonauts)
- Nicole Watterson (Cartoon Network's The Amazing World Of Gumball)
- Egbert (Poppy Cat)
- Noddy (Noddy in Toyland)
- Miss Chatterbox, Miss Daredevil, Miss Naughty (Season 2), and Miss Whoops (UK Version of The Mr. Men Show)
- Emily, Rosie, Belle, Mavis, Annie, Clarabel (UK Version of Thomas & Friends)
- Lucy Selby (Postman Pat The Movie)
- Mater's Computer (Disney's Cars 2)
- The Tiddlytubbies (Teletubbies)
- Her voice actor also voices:
- She can form 35 shapes, which are called hexominoes.
- If reflections and rotations are distinct, she can make 216 shapes.