In this episode, B, N, and D need a vowel to join their band.
Bassist B and Drummer D form a band, but they need a singer. They hear N's sound. As both brother and sister, come up to him, N thinks nothing's happening. B and D see his guitar and ask him if he can join their band. N says "no", but then changed his mind, They still need a singer, when they hear the vowels! As they come to them, D asks them which one of the vowels would join them.
Who wants to join in B, N and D’s band?
- BEND - B, E, N, and D bend and O bumps into them.
- BIND - B, I, N, and D are in a bit of a bind.
- BOND - B, O, N, and D stick together.
- BAND (star word) - The band plays and A can finally sing!
- C, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- N says his guitar's name is a "NO" guitar.
- A and I only say their sound in this episode.
Can be a last name of a person (e.g. Lisa Bund).