Seventy, or 70, is a Numberblock made up of 70 blocks.
70 is rainbow like Seven, he has 10 light red blocks, 10 orange blocks, 10 lemon blocks, 10 light green blocks, 10 blue blocks, 10 indigo blocks and 10 mauve blocks. His eyes, mouth and his limbs has the same colour as Seven's eyes, mouth and limbs, the only difference is that 70 has rainbow limbs and a array display (8 factors). He has an ebony numberling on top of him (70). He has appeared in 6/5 Episodes, 4/3 times in Season 6 and 2 times in Season 8.
- Sixty's High Score (debut)
- The Big One
- One Hundred (picture)
- More to Explore
- Heroes With Zeroes
- 100 Ways to Leave the Planet
- Total: 5 + 1 picture
- Seventy is the smallest Numberblock to have light red blocks.
- The main reason why Seventy's red Ten blocks aren't white like Ten is primarily because it needs to fit in with the other 6 tens, which are lighter shades of the rainbow.
- As of Season 7, 70 is the smallest figured-out Numberblock figured-out before one of his divisors.