Seventeen is an episode in Season 5.
Meet the artist known as Seventeen, who likes to paint 17 of everything.
The Numberblocks are seen to be going to the grand opening of Numberland's first art gallery, then we see Rocket Ten with seven heading to the grand opening, but Three takes Ten and Seven because there is no artwork in the gallery, so Ten and Seven help Three by flying through the gallery to make art, then Seventeen was created and Three tells Seventeen to make art quickly because the Numberblocks are getting in the gallery, so Seventeen sings a song about what some painters paint and makes some art, with the catch that he always paints 17 of everything. Three gets a bit thrown around in the process.
- Song: I Paint Seventeen
- This song sounds very similar to "Minnie's Bow-Tique" from Minnie's Bow-Toons and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode "Minnie's Bow-Tique."
- in this episode, Three did not like Seventeen until the end when they paint.
- This is the third episode when Three growls. This first is Fruit Salad, and the second is Ten's Place.
- Name that artist reference:
- "Some painters only paint Portraits": Andy Warhol - Marilyn
- "Some painters like to paint Bluebirds": Unknown
- "Some painters paint Flowers": Van Gogh - Vase with Fifteen Sunflowers
- "Some painters like to paint Apples": René Magritte - Son of man
- "Some painters like to paint soup cans": Andy Warhol - Cambell's Soup Cans
- "Some painters paint splatters": Jackson Pollock
- "Some painters paint dots": Damian Hurst
- "Some painters like to paint faces": Edvard Munch - The Scream
- When Seventeen says "Your art!", the song completely changes, and so does the major note changing from D-major to C-major. He also does an interaction with the viewer
- 14 isn't wearing his skateboard helmet.