|No one may edit!|
This page is currently protected.
Reason(s): no fanon content
Season 7 is the 7th season of Numberblocks, and the first season to air in 2021.
- Your Turn (number lines and comparing numbers) - It's time for some bouncy fun as the Numberblobs take over the show.
- Now You See Us (writing numerals from zero to nine) - The Numberblocks discover a magic spell that makes them all invisible. Uh-oh!
- Ten's Top Ten (number bonds to 6-10 recap) - Ten presents a rundown of the top hit songs in Numberland.
- What's My Number? (subitizing to 10) - Welcome to the gameshow where you don't count, you see the amount!
- Fun Times One Times Table (multiplication by one) - One goes in search of the legendary One Times Table.
- The Many Friends of Twenty (number bonds to 20) - Twenty enters the Pattern Palace to find out who his Twenty-friends are.
- Ten Vaulting (adding into numbers above 10 without 10+x/single-digit addition with regrouping by making 10) - The Numberblocks compete in the finals of the Ten-vaulting contest.
- Twoland (evens/multiplication by two) - What if Two was the first Numberblock? Imagine that!
- Two Times Shoe Shop (multiplication by two) - Two discovers a magical shoe shop and the even more magical Two Times Table.
- Odd Side Story (even and odd addition) - How do the Odd Blocks and Even Tops work out who's the best? Dance!
- How Rectangly! (different kinds of rectangles) - Twenty-One helps some new friends find out how many rectangles they can make.
- Rectangle Racers (multiplication with the number 18/24, or different arrays in bigger numbers) - At the Rays Track, Twenty-Four is ready to race all day and all night!
- The Team Factor (number factors/primes) - Welcome to the Team Tag Arena for another exciting match! Who will be left standing?
- Hidden Talents (number bonds and number teams) - Twenty-Six enters Fifteen's Talent Show... and finds some hidden talents!
- Making Patterns (number patterns) - Twenty-Seven and Twenty-Eight explore the new Pattern Wall at the Gallery.
- On Facebook and Twitter, on the 8th of February, 2021, a picture was put up showing One to Five in a 9-colour gradient. The title on the picture says: "Breaking News! New series coming soon!" It represents that Season 7 is coming soon to CBeebies this 2021.
- Later on, on the 24th of February, 2021, a picture of One to Nine, with all of their blocks coloured red, was put up on the same two websites.
- This is the second season to have episodes of 3 different levels. The first is Season 6.
- The proof is that the first third of episodes is in orange level 2, the second third is in yellow level 3, and the last third is in green level 4.