"Season 6 in the mix!"
Season 6 consists of a certain number of episodes. We’re not sure how many.
- Sign of the Times (multiplication) - Super-speedy Eighteen discovers a faster way to add a number together lots of times.
- Fun Times Fair (multiplication with the number 12) - Twelve helps the Numberblobs work out how many tokens they need for each fairground ride.
- The Lair of Shares (equal amounts) - Can One and friends escape the Lair of Shares?
- Terrible Twosday (remainders) - Who can stop the invasion of The Terrible Twos?
- Divide and Drive (division) - Three invites the other Numberblocks to her super new go-kart track.
- Twenty-One and On (numbers 21, 22, and 23)
- We're Going on a Square Hunt (number 25 and square numbers)
- Thirty's Big Top (numbers 30, 40, and 50)
- Land of the Giants (10~50 recap)
- Fifty (counting by fives)
- Sixty's High Score (numbers 60, 70, 80, and 90)
- The Big One (counting to 100)
- One Hundred (number 100)
- One Thousand and One (numbers larger than 100)
- More To Explore (entire show recap)
- It has been confirmed on twitter that this is NOT the final season of numberblocks, and there WILL be a season 7.
- This is the first season to go overboard and release a ton of Numberblocks, and thus this has the most new Numberblocks. Ever.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.